Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The topic "Animals where you live" won the SUY for December" Very Happy

Share | 
 

 Schleich wishes for 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
ghostme9



Country/State : UK
Age : 34
Joined : 2013-01-02
Posts : 158

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:08 am

I personally would love to see :

Flamingos
Kiwi (the bird - not fruit! tongue )
Tarantula Spider
Family of Lemurs
Komodo Dragon
Emerald Tree Snake
Starfish
Japanese Spider Crab
Puffin

Can't wait to see the official list :-)
Back to top Go down
arafan



Country/State : Brazil
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1971

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:40 am

Very nice wishes, I wish me all this animals too. I think flamingo, lemurs and komodo dragons have good chances. Very Happy

_________________
Bryan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
trevok4



Country/State : london UK
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-08-22
Posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:11 am

remember last year we got some news early in september of the new 2013 items if they do this from now on this might mean we could get some early infomations any day now

_________________
T4
Back to top Go down
nyarlahotep



Country/State : kentucky
Age : 39
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:32 am

I don't expect much from Schleich anymore.  As a wildlife collector, I've become accustomed to reissues of current species without much new material.  If I could have one species from Schleich, it would be an updated baboon.  The old ones are expensive when available and their design is outdated.  I want a good, sharp looking baboon troop to put on my African shelf.  No mandrills, either.  Just regular olive baboons.  If Schleich gives me this, I'll be more than happy to expect my more exotic species requests from Mojo or Collecta.

A hyena of the caliber of the one they made for the gladiator line would be nice as well.  Take off the collar and that's a good-looking figure.  I don't think I'm asking a lot here.
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23580

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Sat Sep 21, 2013 6:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don't expect much from Schleich anymore.  As a wildlife collector, I've become accustomed to reissues of current species without much new material.  If I could have one species from Schleich, it would be an updated baboon.  The old ones are expensive when available and their design is outdated.  I want a good, sharp looking baboon troop to put on my African shelf.  No mandrills, either.  Just regular olive baboons.  If Schleich gives me this, I'll be more than happy to expect my more exotic species requests from Mojo or Collecta.

A hyena of the caliber of the one they made for the gladiator line would be nice as well.  Take off the collar and that's a good-looking figure.  I don't think I'm asking a lot here.
Welcome back sunny sunny 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
nyarlahotep



Country/State : kentucky
Age : 39
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 71

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I don't expect much from Schleich anymore.  As a wildlife collector, I've become accustomed to reissues of current species without much new material.  If I could have one species from Schleich, it would be an updated baboon.  The old ones are expensive when available and their design is outdated.  I want a good, sharp looking baboon troop to put on my African shelf.  No mandrills, either.  Just regular olive baboons.  If Schleich gives me this, I'll be more than happy to expect my more exotic species requests from Mojo or Collecta.

A hyena of the caliber of the one they made for the gladiator line would be nice as well.  Take off the collar and that's a good-looking figure.  I don't think I'm asking a lot here.
Welcome back sunny sunny 
Speculation around this time of year always brings me back! Thank You.
Back to top Go down
trevok4



Country/State : london UK
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-08-22
Posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:13 am

I think we might get some news next weeks

_________________
T4
Back to top Go down
arafan



Country/State : Brazil
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1971

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:18 am

I hope that really much. I will get a catalogue for 2014 in early december.

_________________
Bryan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28223

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I hope that really much. I will get a catalogue for 2014 in early december.
cheers bounce bounce bounce cheers 

_________________
SUSANNE  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
trevok4



Country/State : london UK
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-08-22
Posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:21 am

Very Happy Very Happy cheers cheers
Congrats

_________________
T4
Back to top Go down
arafan



Country/State : Brazil
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1971

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:13 am

Thank you! Very Happy :)
When I have it I will give you informations.

_________________
Bryan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
trevok4



Country/State : london UK
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-08-22
Posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:59 am

here is my guess but this is just a think
male lion
lioness standing
lying male lion
lioness with cub
lioness lying
lion cub standing
lion cub sitting
lion cub playing
orang-utan male
orang-utan female with baby
orang-utan baby
leopard
scarlet macaw
black rhino
black rhino calf
ostrich
ostrich female
ostrich chick
jaguar
cheetah
cheetah cub
alligator
spotted hyena
spotted hyena cub
camel
camel foal
american bison
american bison calf
moose
reindeer cow
reindeer fawn
anaconda
boa constrictor
giant panda cub
llama
llama foal
kangaroo
indian rhino
red tailed hawk
king cobra
indian taipan

im not sure but this is my thought about 2014 wildlife

_________________
T4
Back to top Go down
arafan



Country/State : Brazil
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1971

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:09 am

Okapi and Pygmy Hippo

_________________
Bryan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector



Country/State : U.S.A
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1615

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:54 pm

Has anybody heard or seen anything about the 2014 releases?????

_________________
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away!"

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
schleichsammler2008



Country/State : Germany
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-01-16
Posts : 379

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:16 pm

Just a little, little bit, but there are great things coming up. Hopefully I'll be allowed to tell you about soon.

The retailers get lists and first pics in october or november.

_________________
Alex [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

P.S. The initial release of the key - look at it
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada



Country/State : The Netherlands
Age : 21
Joined : 2012-12-19
Posts : 2687

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:45 pm

I'd love to see a dingo from Schleich :)

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Julie x busybusybusybusybusybusybusy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] // [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
trevok4



Country/State : london UK
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-08-22
Posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:29 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Just a little, little bit, but there are great things coming up. Hopefully I'll be allowed to tell you about soon.

The retailers get lists and first pics in october or november.
wow do you know whats being retired

_________________
T4
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn
Moderator


Country/State : United States
Joined : 2013-01-20
Posts : 9943

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I'd love to see a dingo from Schleich :)
I agree, that would be nice! As long as it's not "cute." Rolling Eyes 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  LeeAnn  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  /  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  /  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://mistystarstudios.blogspot.com
schleichsammler2008



Country/State : Germany
Age : 20
Joined : 2012-01-16
Posts : 379

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Just a little, little bit, but there are great things coming up. Hopefully I'll be allowed to tell you about soon.

The retailers get lists and first pics in october or november.
wow do you know whats being retired
No, sorry.

_________________
Alex [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

P.S. The initial release of the key - look at it
Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN



Country/State : CALIFORNIA
Age : 38
Joined : 2010-11-11
Posts : 606

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:44 pm

I GIVE UP WITH SCHLEICH
I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED
FOR THE LAST 2 years:(
Sad
Sad
Sad
Back to top Go down
Ray-Kinsella



Country/State : Germany
Age : 45
Joined : 2013-10-02
Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:34 pm

My wishes are new houses and buildings for Schleich..... the Schleich buildings are much boring and Looks not real. I wait of the new buildings from menta-toys. They produce very nice buildings with Hand in the blackforst.

My daughter will be happy if she get this new products for here Schleich world.
Best regards from North Rhine Westalia
Ray
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23580

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
My wishes are new houses and buildings for Schleich..... the Schleich buildings are much boring and Looks not real. I wait of the new buildings from menta-toys. They produce very nice buildings with Hand in the blackforst.

My daughter will be happy if she get this new products for here Schleich world.
Best regards from North Rhine Westalia
Ray  
And welcome here from Dresden:sunny: sunny 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ray-Kinsella



Country/State : Germany
Age : 45
Joined : 2013-10-02
Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:57 pm

Hi Andreas, thanks.... Dredsen is nice I like this town.. specially if the sun shines :-)
Back to top Go down
widukind



Country/State : Germany
Age : 40
Joined : 2010-12-30
Posts : 23580

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hi Andreas, thanks.... Dredsen is nice I like this town.. specially if the sun shines :-)
Thank you, i like it too when the sun is here sunny sunny 

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
trevok4



Country/State : london UK
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-08-22
Posts : 1202

PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:12 am

welcome

_________________
T4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Schleich wishes for 2014    Today at 11:18 am

Back to top Go down
 
Schleich wishes for 2014
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Schleich 2014 retired complete list
» Schleich SE Christmas Advent Calendar
» The 14 714 Schleich Bison for 2014
» 2014 wishes for all brands
» Schleich @ The London Toy Fair January 2014

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: