Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mojo fun stoat walkaround by Ana

Go down 
+15
Joan Milelire
SeanieP
scot(t)
lucky luke
Carola
SUSANNE
Saarlooswolfhound
Kikimalou
HKHollinstone
bojan
skysthelimit
Roger
widukind
arafan
Ana
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

mojo - Mojo fun stoat walkaround by Ana - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun stoat walkaround by Ana   mojo - Mojo fun stoat walkaround by Ana - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 6:52 pm

tqcenter2002 wrote:

I already have the wolverine from sch. and I am looking for a mate for him - any suggestions? (scaled)

Using the link that Anna provided, you can see a Scott's picture showing the size of Mojo wolverine. It is somewhat larger than Schleich but the same happens with the Safari and Bullyland versions that are the other woverines "Chleich sized". :)
mojo - Mojo fun stoat walkaround by Ana - Page 2 Wolverines-3
From left, Schleich, Mojo and Play Visions! Very Happy

tqcenter2002

Country/State : Israel

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun stoat walkaround by Ana   mojo - Mojo fun stoat walkaround by Ana - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 8:49 pm

Thanks Roger.
I have put Mojo Wolverine in my wishlist. Probably it will be a good mate for the one I have from Sch.
They somewhat look different (the heads).
BTW what does that mean "Play Version"? doesn't it had a Brand?

Is there a possibility that I will be able to find another otter (scaled) and Sea Otter one these days?
I know that I have missed lots of good figurines - Hopefully I'll be able to catch up with new ones.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun stoat walkaround by Ana   mojo - Mojo fun stoat walkaround by Ana - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 2:29 am

tqcenter2002 wrote:
Thanks Roger.
I have put Mojo Wolverine in my wishlist. Probably it will be a good mate for the one I have from Sch.
They somewhat look different (the heads).
BTW what does that mean "Play Version"? doesn't it had a Brand?

Is there a possibility that I will be able to find another otter (scaled) and Sea Otter one these days?
I know that I have missed lots of good figurines - Hopefully I'll be able to catch up with new ones.

Thanks.

Mojo and Schleich wolverines are from different brands and sculptors, thus they have some differences in terms of sculpting and painting but both are compatible. My favorite is Mojo and I asked an wolverines expert that had the same opinion. :)
Play Visions is a North American brand that made tube sized figures. Those are usually much smaller than Schleich and other major brands.
If you want a different common otter to use with the new Schleich otter, you will probably have to find the previous Schleich version of it, not hard to find but long retired and not available anymore in shops.
There aren't many sea otters available, being sold currently I only know from brand Maia & Borges and also from Safari Ltd. Both are too large for your taste even knowing sea otters are large creatures in real.
There are also from Colorata and Safari Monterey Bay but those are hard to find and smaller than Schleich otter if I'm not wrong. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Mojo fun stoat walkaround by Ana   mojo - Mojo fun stoat walkaround by Ana - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mojo fun stoat walkaround by Ana
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2