Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Breyer Traditional Doll- what a lady!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

Country/State : Russian Federation

New Breyer Traditional Doll- what a lady! Empty
PostSubject: New Breyer Traditional Doll- what a lady!   New Breyer Traditional Doll- what a lady! EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:33 pm

We got our new Breyers last week. The thing that impressed me most was a new Breyer Traditional Doll. Thanks God I don't collect them:evil:Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad

Even the old ones seemed to be not very nice (but quite suitable for presenting the horses, esp if you customize them a bit;)) but the new one.. Well, just have a look unless you haven't seen them already.
The head's too big for my taste, and now she looks even more toylike than she used to.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
http://y-cyhiraeth.deviantart.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New Breyer Traditional Doll- what a lady!   New Breyer Traditional Doll- what a lady! EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:15 pm

I think they are cute, - they look so silly and naive cheers

Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: New Breyer Traditional Doll- what a lady!   New Breyer Traditional Doll- what a lady! EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 11:17 pm

Susanne
I think many of us look the same when they come to the stables the first time;)Rolling EyesLaughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New Breyer Traditional Doll- what a lady!   New Breyer Traditional Doll- what a lady! EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 8:14 am

Cyhyraeth wrote:
Susanne
I think many of us look the same when they come to the stables the first time;)Rolling EyesLaughing

Laughing

Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: New Breyer Traditional Doll- what a lady!   New Breyer Traditional Doll- what a lady! EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 11:13 am

Now they have a huge head syndrome, like most of playline Barbies...Rolling Eyes
Luckily, there is an alternative, at least for Traditional scale, a woman figure produced by Zico Toys:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
She's way more realistic and movable than Breyer doll, and already gained collectors' appreciation:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: New Breyer Traditional Doll- what a lady!   New Breyer Traditional Doll- what a lady! EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:40 pm

Magda,
thank you for the info!
This Yvonne's really awesome doll, I'm so impressed with her movements!

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: New Breyer Traditional Doll- what a lady!   New Breyer Traditional Doll- what a lady! EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 1:46 pm

One of Polish collectors bought two, and she recommends them very much.
And she (the doll) has three sizes of boobs! lol!

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
Cyhyraeth

Cyhyraeth

PostSubject: Re: New Breyer Traditional Doll- what a lady!   New Breyer Traditional Doll- what a lady! EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 10:00 pm

Yes, I noticed that (the boobs I mean))) Funny))

However, I don't like her face. Better than the Breyer dolls' but not very realistic.

My Facebook page
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Breyer Traditional Doll- what a lady!   New Breyer Traditional Doll- what a lady! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Breyer Traditional Doll- what a lady!
Page 1 of 1