Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas
 
Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  
Very Happy The STS 2017 Logo contest is already open HERE Very Happy

Share | 
 

 The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloodrayne



Country/State : Netherlands
Age : 47
Joined : 2012-12-14
Posts : 1265

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:41 am

@Roger wrote:
@Bloodrayne wrote:
Yeah...
Too much of anything is bad for you.
Too little means ...
it is probably a money issue. tongue



Laughing OK, I confess, I gave up using eyeliner myself because I spend all my money with toys. pale tongue
lol!

I understand.
We all have to make choices in life.
And a croc has no other choice then to use waterproof make-up and that stuff can be really expensive. What a Face

_________________
Simone  pirat
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector



Country/State : U.S.A
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1615

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:19 pm

@Kikimalou wrote:
@cattlecollector wrote:
The catalogue mentions STS Sussane. It is on the second page. I think it is great that James took the time to mention STS and point out specific members in it. :)

My catalogue doesn't mention STS on the 2nd or third page. No

I will survive LaughingLaughingLaughing

What about on the 4th page?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28225

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:33 pm

No ! Only about Animal Planet Shocked

_________________
SUSANNE  Wink
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
arafan



Country/State : Brazil
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1972

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:20 pm

And on rhe last page?

_________________
Bryan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28225

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:01 am

Same lol!

_________________
SUSANNE  Wink
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
Roger
Admin


Country/State : Portugal
Joined : 2010-08-20
Posts : 20243

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:17 am

Susanne, your catalogue is surely a special edition. I also received mine and it has thanks to STS members on 3rd page. Yourself included. I hope tomorrow to find some time to show what I received. sleep: flower affraid

_________________
~ Rogério Crocodile MY collection of FOXES! Foxes I'm searching! bounce
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin


Country/State : Lille, FRANCE
Age : 52
Joined : 2010-04-01
Posts : 15201

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:49 am

@Roger wrote:
Susanne, your catalogue is surely a special edition. I also received mine and it has thanks to STS members on 3rd page. Yourself included.

I have the Susanne's edition Laughing

@Roger wrote:
I hope tomorrow to find some time to show what I received. sleep: flower affraid

cyclops bounce

_________________
Christophe
My topics on STS
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28225

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:37 am

I am happy that I am not going blind Shocked

But hope to get the 3rd variation too, some day Wink

_________________
SUSANNE  Wink
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
bojan



Country/State : slovenia
Age : 39
Joined : 2012-01-04
Posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:28 am

Thank you for the photos, Susanne! 
How's the quality of the paint and the material? Like the sea animals from 2012 or different?

_________________
Bojan
Back to top Go down
bojan



Country/State : slovenia
Age : 39
Joined : 2012-01-04
Posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:29 am

@SUSANNE wrote:
I am happy that I am not going blind Shocked

But hope to get the 3rd variation too, some day Wink
I hope I can get/buy any variation one day!

_________________
Bojan
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28225

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:00 pm

@bojan wrote:
Thank you for the photos, Susanne! 
How's the quality of the paint and the material? Like the sea animals from 2012 or different?

Thankyou for thankyou Very Happy

The paint and quality are the same Wink

_________________
SUSANNE  Wink
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
ken yeo



Country/State : Singapore
Age : 46
Joined : 2010-04-05
Posts : 5376

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:12 pm

Congrats Susanne!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collector/ken-yeo
bojan



Country/State : slovenia
Age : 39
Joined : 2012-01-04
Posts : 1020

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:54 pm

Thank you, Susanne. Hopefully they'll be available soon!

_________________
Bojan
Back to top Go down
cattlecollector



Country/State : U.S.A
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1615

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:28 pm

I will quote from my copy of the catalogue, so that you all can see what it says.

Quoting the Catalogue:
" Our Thanks!

As ever, a large part of our product range is driven by our ability to listen to peoples comments and react. 2013 saw two projects made with the collaboration of STS forum members. For the Two Toed Sloth model we would like to thank everyone on the forum for their time and effort. The Clouded Leopard model was made with the help and assistance of STS members Rogerio, Harriet, Robert, and Susanne, as ever their support and dedication made the process a pleasure.

Also we want to thank the many people on our Facebook page who participated in the vote which resulted in the selection of many of this year's models.

Finally, a huge thank you to Anna for her work on the Quagga, Honey Badgers, Brazilian Tapir and the magnificent Gaur Bull."

This is what my catalogue said. I think that it is great that Mr. Connoly took the time to mention STS and point out individuals for their astounding work. I can not wait for what this year will bring. Very Happy:D:cheers:

_________________
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away!"

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
scot(t)



Country/State : USA
Age : 48
Joined : 2012-03-03
Posts : 2996

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:05 pm

@cattlecollector wrote:
I will quote from my copy of the catalogue, so that you all can see what it says.

Quoting the Catalogue:
" Our Thanks!

As ever, a large part of our product range is driven by our ability to listen to peoples comments and react. 2013 saw two projects made with the collaboration of STS forum members. For the Two Toed Sloth model we would like to thank everyone on the forum for their time and effort. The Clouded Leopard model was made with the help and assistance of STS members Rogerio, Harriet, Robert, and Susanne, as ever their support and dedication made the process a pleasure.

Also we want to thank the many people on our Facebook page who participated in the vote which resulted in the selection of many of this year's models.

Finally, a huge thank you to Anna for her work on the Quagga, Honey Badgers, Brazilian Tapir and the magnificent Gaur Bull."

This is what my catalogue said. I think that it is great that Mr. Connoly took the time to mention STS and point out individuals for their astounding work. I can not wait for what this year will bring. Very Happy:D:cheers:

Yay! That's awesome!

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin


Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.
Age : 64
Joined : 2010-09-30
Posts : 28225

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:43 pm

YES!!!! We are FAMOUS cheersVery Happy

Exactly what it says on the other catalogue, - the one with the deinotherium on the front page Very Happy

_________________
SUSANNE  Wink
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
cattlecollector



Country/State : U.S.A
Age : 18
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1615

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:55 am

I will have to work very hard so that I can make it in the catalogue too next year!!!!!lol!lol!lol!lol!lol!

_________________
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away!"

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
arafan



Country/State : Brazil
Age : 17
Joined : 2012-11-16
Posts : 1972

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:45 pm

I also have an mojo catalogue from 2013, on the 3thrd page stands that what Cattlecolector says.

_________________
Bryan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
STORMnl



Country/State : Nijmegen-Netherlands
Age : 56
Joined : 2011-07-24
Posts : 1080

PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   Thu Jul 04, 2013 12:16 pm

wow susanne,,you have a MOJO present to olready

its a very very nice penguin

good luck with it and i think you are happy.
and youre packed is on his way to danmark

_________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)   Today at 6:41 am

Back to top Go down
 
The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» The Mojo fun Gentoo penguin :-)
» Penguin Doll Pattern
» Penguin tickling
» Mojo lions, hyena, giraffes, beaver and smilodon... and the Fun started!!!
» New Mojo Arrivals and Giant Tags

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Mojö Fun-
Jump to: