Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

sunny Suggestions for the SUY of July, click HERE sunny

Share | 

Yonglian Toys Neat Nayab-Like Birds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuollMate

Country/State : USA ~ Colorado

PostSubject: Yonglian Toys Neat Nayab-Like Birds   Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:19 pm

I simply adore these birds! Yonglian is a newer company only established when I was born.In 2000.They are kind of like Nayab in a way.I wish I knew where and how I can get my hands on these birds.I know Andreas has a few because he pictured them in his Nayab zoo.Thats how much alike both companies are.I will try to inquire 3 sets.1 for myself,and 2 to give away.Remember,this is a maybe.I don't know if they would be willing to sell in small quantities,but again they are a small company and might allow it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://speedbirdconcorde.wixsite.com/speedbirdconcorde
QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Yonglian Toys Neat Nayab-Like Birds   Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I simply adore these birds! Yonglian is a newer company only established when I was born.In 2000.They are kind of like Nayab in a way.I wish I knew where and how I can get my hands on these birds.I know Andreas has a few because he pictured them in his Nayab zoo.Thats how much alike both companies are.I will try to inquire 3 sets.1 for myself,and 2 to give away.Remember,this is a maybe.I don't know if they would be willing to sell in small quantities,but again they are a small company and might allow it.
The sets have 3 containers of birds each if I get them I will post pictures for you all to choose which sets you want.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]-QM [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Yonglian Toys Neat Nayab-Like Birds   Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:01 pm

Sorry, i dont think i have one of this birds scratch scratch scratch scratch  But phantastic find, i would like to have one set with all the different species sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny 

PostSubject: Re: Yonglian Toys Neat Nayab-Like Birds   Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:08 pm

You know what I might distribute them desperately and you can pick them out,so I don't run low. Very Happy
You do have them,saw them in your Nayab birds.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Yonglian Toys Neat Nayab-Like Birds   Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:12 pm

You know what I might distribute them desperately and you can pick them out,so I don't run low. Very Happy
You do have them,saw them in your Nayab birds.

Yes, i think i have 2 or 3, i saw them on a better pic Very Happy 

PostSubject: Re: Yonglian Toys Neat Nayab-Like Birds   Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:59 pm

An you post pics?
Very Happy

Back to top Go down
QuollMate

PostSubject: Re: Yonglian Toys Neat Nayab-Like Birds   Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:09 pm

*can

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Yonglian Toys Neat Nayab-Like Birds   Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:08 pm

An you post pics?
Very Happy

here a link

PostSubject: Re: Yonglian Toys Neat Nayab-Like Birds   Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:38 am

So those are what you got! Thanks! Where did you get them from? Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Yonglian Toys Neat Nayab-Like Birds   Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:18 am

So those are what you got! Thanks! Where did you get them from? Very Happy

The pic:-!? I earch for yonglian toys in the www and one of the results was yonglian birds

PostSubject: Re: Yonglian Toys Neat Nayab-Like Birds   Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:22 pm

Oh ok! :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yonglian Toys Neat Nayab-Like Birds   

Back to top Go down

Yonglian Toys Neat Nayab-Like Birds
Page 1 of 1