Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Susanne's additions for 2014

Go down 
+59
costicuba
SpiralStrix
Melekh
DaveScriv
A-J
lucky luke
CilleDK
Taos
cattlecollector
Bloodrayne
Tarunyada
Lennart
Pony
weaselfan93
Bonobo
Shanti
Kristie
ulinuk
orcagirl26
NightLioness
JonasV
arafan
signatus
Takama
Ana
donny ong
Fisva
Florian
pm64
ken yeo
LeeAnn
Tiermann
Silver Unicornis
Cyhyraeth
Roger
Carola
docronnie
skysthelimit
Saarlooswolfhound
sauroid
Elros Alvar
Sergey
75senta75
HKHollinstone
scot(t)
NandO
landrover
krista
animalluvr6
koniminiatures
widukind
Kikimalou
PeGe
blackdanter
SUSANNE
remrock02
Sumo
Arrakai
Admin
63 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:38 pm

Thankyou, Harriet and Paige Very Happy

And now I would like to present a parcel I got from Yvette , - also a long time ago, but perhaps I will catch up some day  Rolling Eyes 
The good thing is, that it shows how many great people there are in this forum  cheers 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

First, a long lasting wish came true, - the BROWN Bullyland French Bulldog  bounce  cheers 
His name is Vasco, and he was only made from 1999 to 2002 !!!

This lion is very, very special also !
Around 1955, Danish compagny Reisler bought this model unpainted from Elastolin, had them painted here ( hoping to save money Laughing ) and sold them with 
item no Reisler 2050  drunken 
This one is not the Danish version, but close enough  Very Happy 

Beautyful, long legged foal :
 And ! WOW! A wonderful composition fox , - Lineol ? Very Happy 

I am completely besotted by this ostrich from Lineol ! Isn't he gorgeous ?
 Two beautyful composition horses !
This one is marked GERMANY

Beautyful Palomino, not marked  Very Happy 

The cutest Yowies water  buffalo, - he fits perfectly on my small-model shelf Wink

Last, but not least, this absolutely wonderful monkey, grooming his fur ! I think he is among the models I love most of all my collection  cheers 

Thankyou for a most fantastic trade, dear Yvette  cheers

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:49 pm

Wonderful models from a wonderful person! flower

Congrats again Susanne! I like that first horse. Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 3:28 pm

Congrats Susanne  cheers cheers 
Yaay for Yvette  Applause cheers 

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 3:37 pm

Congrats Susanne Very Happy

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Kristie

Kristie

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:01 pm

Congrats Susanne, especially on the French Bulldog. I like him very much. :)

Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:23 pm

Congratulations Susanne! You are lucky to have the rare dodo couple!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:29 pm

If only big brands could make such great models now... Congrats again!  cheers 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 5:58 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
I believe it was me who posted the link to the skunks  Smile Congrats on the newcomers! The dodo's remind me almost of kiwi's with their body shape

A special thanks to you, dear Orcagirl !!!!! flower 
You do a trrific job finding gold for us all  Applause Applause Applause

You're all very welcome!  cheers sunny Smile 
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:10 pm

Big congratulations Susanne, so many nice newcomers, especially the Lineol  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:44 pm

Those are imperial additions! cheers
I also have that what is surely the most elegant ostrich of ever and the Hausser Elastolin composition fox, guess who found them for me????? The same fairy that found them for you! Laughing
I love the galloping horse from Lineol, if I am not wrong, it is from 1950, 4th generation but I'll let it for experts. :study:It reminds me a little the old Safari sadllebred stallion because of the pose. Very Happy
The Palomino is an Elastolin, a prewar mold! Shocked Shocked
Monkey is a concept that hardly could work as a toy due to some lack of playability, though, for me, it is a very inspired figure and something quite different from what we are used. Doesn't surprise that it is already one of your favorites! monkeyVery Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 8:51 pm

Thankyou dear friends  cheers 

Roger, yes ! We are many collectors who can thank Yvette for some enormously wonderful and rare models  cheers  cheers

75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:48 pm

Susanne, I'm glad that the old animals have found a good home in Denmark.  I love you 
Roger you are really very well informed with regard to the age of the figures. study 
Monkey makak is from Lineol, also 4th generation from 1950. Very nice photos Susanne.

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:54 pm

75senta75 wrote:
Susanne, I'm glad that the old animals have found a good home in Denmark.  I love you 
Roger you are really very well informed with regard to the age of the figures. study 
Monkey makak is from Lineol, also 4th generation from 1950. Very nice photos Susanne.

Laughing Thanks, it was you who gave me the information! flower Very Happy

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 9 EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 9:57 pm

Very Happy flower 

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 12:46 am

That ostrich is indeed regal - a lovely sculpture. The preening monkey is also a very nice one, I find. I like its natural pose very much, even if it wouldn't have been much for playability back when the toy was released for play purposes.

I must add myself to the crowd of admirers of those Noah's Pals dodo's, too. Never even knew they existed. They've obviously been modeled after the overfed zoo specimens, but that roundness is sculpturally a very eyecatching aspect. Lovely additions, all in all!

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 9 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 9:13 am

Thankyou Lea Very Happy

Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 12:43 pm

Great vintage adds Susanne! They all look like they can tell lots of stories  drunken 

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 9 EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 2:45 pm

Beautiful newcomers again Susanne! Monkey is in wonderful pose, amazing sculpt! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:26 pm

Thankyou, Carola and Anna Very Happy

And here are more :

Philipp sent me this wonderful monkey, just because he thought I would like it  cheers 

Itsn't it a fabulous model from a fabulous friend ?  Very Happy 

And from John ( Blackdanter) I got three more rare and wonderful models  :
The Torosaurus from Safari's lovely, little series about Sue's Friends  alien 

Papo platypus-rohling  ! My only rohling from Papo  Wink 

And - WOW! In the parcel was this unique and beautyful gift !
A rohling Schleich crock  albino 

I absolutely love it  Very Happy 

Thankyou very, very much, Philipp and John  flower  flower  flower  flower

I have more to show you, but how time flies  Shocked  scratch

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 9 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:48 pm

Great newbies. I love the croc and monkey.  cheers 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
scot(t)

scot(t)

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 1:57 am

Very cool! I love the rohlings! The croc is especially interesting without any paint. (Poor Schleich; they get such a bad rap now, but have put out so many great figures. Even when those figures don't actually look like the animals they're supposed to represent, they are still pretty great sometimes.)

Congratulations Susanne! Very nice additions!
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 2:53 am

Wonderful figures! cheers That croc is very nice.

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 2:54 am

scot(t) wrote:
(Poor Schleich; they get such a bad rap now, but have put out so many great figures. Even when those figures don't actually look like the animals they're supposed to represent, they are still pretty great sometimes.)

I second that  Very Happy 

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 5:28 am

Beautieful newcomers Susanne

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 9 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 8:18 am

Thanks, friends Very Happy

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
scot(t) wrote:
(Poor Schleich; they get such a bad rap now, but have put out so many great figures. Even when those figures don't actually look like the animals they're supposed to represent, they are still pretty great sometimes.)

I second that  Very Happy 

I third that  Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susanne's additions for 2014   Susanne's additions for 2014 - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Susanne's additions for 2014
Page 9 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 19 ... 30  Next