Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)

Go down 
+42
Dark Pegasus
Bloodrayne
Florian
tienan523523523
TheSpottedCat
Carola
Zelvik
75senta75
Beastdoctor
JackyLovertjex
SyLoBe
Noémi
Shanti
NightLioness
Geospiza fortis
ulinuk
Numa
Fisva
bjarki12
widukind
arafan
Elephants Rule
Silver Unicornis
Miss Jane
Saarlooswolfhound
trevok4
Joan Milelire
kudu11
Kikimalou
SeanieP
Roger
elephas_maximus
AlienMantis
A-J
scot(t)
MartinH
HKHollinstone
SUSANNE
signatus
lucky luke
LeeAnn
Philter4
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)    Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:03 pm

Looking really good!

For a name, Google translate tells me the Slovak word for "wind" is "vietor." I think Vietor or Perun sound nice. Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)    Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:04 pm

Fisva wrote:
You are a master of sculpting
So true! cheers Applause 

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)    Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 1:44 pm

It's looking really awesome already cheers

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
elephas_maximus

PostSubject: Re: Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)    Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 4:59 pm

Wonderful sculpting, there is a great sense of movement in the hair which is a nice contrast to the standing pose.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)    Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 6:40 pm

He's beautiful Anna! I like the name Halny.

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)    Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:29 pm

Oh, the horse is already wonderful! cheers I also like best the name Halny, not only because of the meaning but I think it sounds very anglophone. The third name sounds terrible in Portuguese, somewhat like when a Portuguese bad talking person tries to say turkey in an underestimated way. geek
Fortunately it is not holny or it would sound a Chinese trying to explain how his holse was feeling. pale geek :opps: Oh, I am solly! Sad

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)    Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)  - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 9:24 pm

He's stunning. It's incredible how much movement you gave him when he's just standing there. Applause cheers 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
scot(t)

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)    Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 1:12 am

Beautiful!!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)    Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 1:32 am

Phantastic

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)    Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:09 am

Thank you so much for all the good words friends sunny sunny sunny 

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
Looking really good!

For a name, Google translate tells me the Slovak word for "wind" is "vietor." I think Vietor or Perun sound nice. Very Happy
Yes, normally in Polish also it would be wiatr (read quite like vietor ) but halny is name for particular kind of wind, blowing only in mountain area, it's always quite strong and fast wind from South. It's also warm, very pleasant. Horses usually become excited and energetic when it blows Very Happy

HKHollinstone wrote:
He's beautiful Anna!  I like the name Halny.
Roger wrote:
Oh, the horse is already wonderful! :cheers:I also like best the name Halny, not only because of the meaning but I think it sounds very anglophone. The third name sounds terrible in Portuguese, somewhat like when a Portuguese bad talking person tries  to say turkey in an underestimated way. geek
Fortunately it is not holny or it would sound a Chinese trying to explain how his holse was feeling. palegeek :opps: Oh, I am solly! Sad

Wow, I think I will choose this name, thank you for advices Harriet and Roger! cheers

Roger, you are crazy, as always cheers cheers cheers  alien Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Miss Jane

Miss Jane

Country/State : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)    Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:26 am

He is already looking so beautiful - I cannot wait to see him painted!

I am sure he will stare at us all with incredible eyes!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)    Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:49 am

Thank you Miss Jane cheers cheers I hope to post some updates soon, I'm working yet on some details Smile

Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)    Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)  - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 1:56 pm

Ana wrote:
I hope to post some updates soon, I'm working yet on some details  Smile
I can't wait cheers bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)    Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 6:57 pm

Hi ladies, any final painted photos yet? :-)
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)    Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 3:56 pm

Very nice horse! Very Happy Very Happy Wink Wink cheers cheers affraid affraid 

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)    Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 4:14 pm

Numaan wrote:
It's big model so mould will be a bit of challenging. I would say, probably first photos of this horse painted can be expected in January. I'm still adding some details and small corrections to the model. :) Unless you wanted to ask about forest buffalos Numaan? Wink

Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)    Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 9:46 am

Ana wrote:
Numaan wrote:
It's big model so mould will be a bit of challenging. I would say, probably first photos of this horse painted can be expected in January. I'm still adding some details and small corrections to the model. :) Unless you wanted to ask about forest buffalos Numaan?  Wink

Hi Anna

Yes, I meant forest buffalo's. I am eagerly waiting to see photos of the final painted versions of this model.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
signatus

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)    Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 11:00 am

I can´t wait to see the final results of this wonderfull figures (Hucul and forest buffalos) !!

Miguel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop http://www.likaonmodels.com/
My homemade models : www.signatustudio.com
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)    Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 11:36 am

Numaan wrote:
Ana wrote:
Numaan wrote:
It's big model so mould will be a bit of challenging. I would say, probably first photos of this horse painted can be expected in January. I'm still adding some details and small corrections to the model. :) Unless you wanted to ask about forest buffalos Numaan?  Wink

Hi Anna

Yes, I meant forest buffalo's. I am eagerly waiting to see photos of the final painted versions of this model.  Very Happy 

You can expect them this week, I have (finally) number of white copies ready to paint  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)    Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 6:56 am

Hucul sculpture is finished, soon it will go to moulding! (moulding itself will be challenging because of its size   )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)    Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 9:32 am

cheers cheers cheers I am glad to see this one finished now! He's really beautiful Anna! What color will you paint him?

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)    Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 9:43 am

It is wonderful that you have finished the figure. It's really impressive !!  Shocked Shocked cheers 

Miguel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop http://www.likaonmodels.com/
My homemade models : www.signatustudio.com
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)    Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 9:44 am

Thank you for so nice comments! I'm very happy to read you like this figure! Very Happy

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
cheers cheers cheers I am glad to see this one finished now! He's really beautiful Anna! What color will you paint him?

About color, haha, it will be difficult to decide but as it will be copied it may be possible to paint more than one color version of him. But, for first copy, I'm thinking about grullo tobiano or (bay) dun tobiano  Smile

Back to top Go down
Geospiza fortis

Geospiza fortis

PostSubject: Re: Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)    Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 9:48 am

Amazing work! I really like it.  Applause   cheers 
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)    Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 9:49 am

Ana wrote:
Thank you for so nice comments! I'm very happy to read you like this figure! Very Happy

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

About color, haha, it will be difficult to decide but as it will be copied it may be possible to paint more than one color version of him. But, for first copy, I'm thinking about grullo tobiano or (bay) dun tobiano  Smile

I think tobiano will look nice on him.  sunny 

PostSubject: Re: Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)    Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hucul project, finished now! And it's called Wilga! :-)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next