Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]

Go down 
+48
Drakulka
Saien
landrover
Kikimalou
NightLioness
weaselfan93
Saarlooswolfhound
sauroid
TheLastStardust
widukind
Deseo
TheSpottedCat
Poonie
Night Elf
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
klompenboertje
lucky luke
donny ong
cattlecollector
arafan
sadie3112
A-J
scot(t)
Jetty
costicuba
Fisva
Wilorvise
animalluvr6
Bloodrayne
signatus
schleich61
NandO
Tarunyada
Bonobo
75senta75
ulinuk
ken yeo
Chris Sweetman
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Florian
koniminiatures
Carola
Roger
orcagirl26
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Ana
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 2:06 pm

jonesee wrote:
That was a long and extremely interesting addition post, Karin! Very Happy
Great you could clean this topic like I did with mine Very Happy
First big congrats on those excellent flea market and Marktplaast finds! Such nice animals you found, wow O.o Specially the big cats and Safari ltd coat kid are awesome cheers
And of course, hurray for Frana and Agata and everybody who've sent you some additions! They're so nice all:drunken:
I liked to read your thoughts sunny

Darwin looks pretty lost with his goose xDxD Laughing

I'm glad that is was interesting, took me quite some time to type and add all the photos haha.
Thank you Jonas Very Happy Never found such beauties all in one period of time Very Happy
Ghehe, not a thoughts are nice to read Razz XD

Uuhm, yes he looks that way indeed haha. I think he is observing the stork Wink Razz

Wilorvise wrote:
Congrats!  That is wonderful, especially all the nice surprises like the shark being thrown in for free. :)

That was indeed a very nice surprise! I like surprises like that :3

Roger wrote:
Wonderful additions, specially those from Agata! cheers Also many stories to read, my favorite has to be that your Mother in law is collecting ... pigs! pig Please, never, but never show this page to her, agreed? Wink affraid

Agata did a awesome job! cheers sunny
o.0 Oh ow, I did.... And she liked a lot of them haha XD pig
Most of the time I find them for her, on flea markets and such. ^^

Ana wrote:
Beautiful newcomers Karin!!! The caracal and the serval are gorgeous !!! Very Happy And I have this Darwin too, haha, almost the only human in my collection Very Happy

Yay! Darwin is cool. Maybe we have a other 'mascot' like Princes :3

ulinuk wrote:
Congrats cheers

Thank you flower

SUSANNE wrote:
What a fantastic and varied lot of news !! I can't stop looking cheers
And wonderful to read how you got them. So much fun to read the histories behind great finds, - the hunt is part of the fun, isn't it ? Wink

Good that your Mother-in-law has moved. Not because she moved ( If you understand what I mean:oops: ), but because she has found a place of her own now. Wink

Roger, - that Piggy-page is awesome Very Happy

The hunt is indeed the part of the fun, if not the biggest part! I have my hawk eyes on when I'm searching little treasures in boxes, between a lot of other stuff. Most of the time my boyfriend is with me, he loves to search around for stuff also. But not for animals like I do. And he is often waiting for me, when I'm busy searching in a box full of junk, hoping to find at least one animal hahaha. It is almost addicting affraid cyclops

widukind wrote:
Wow, phantastic additions!!  Special congrats for the rare K&M swell shark!!!!!!

Thank you Andreas. I will look for more info about this little fella :3

TheLastStardust wrote:
wow, Karin, you always seem to surprise me with your nice, nice models and your nice, nice pictures I love you  Really big congrats on that safari wild dog pup especially, but all ofcourse! cheers
haha you always seem to find such nice models, i really love the little papo cheetah because i search her myself too, but i can't find a store that has only the cub. and i allready have mom! xD

Again, Really big congrats to you! cheers

Wait, I surprise you? Nope, it is the other way around haha Wink
Thank you Dust. I will have a surprise for you Wink :3

orcagirl26 wrote:
Congrats! Smile

Thank you OC Very Happy

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Congrats! cheers cheers cheers

Thank LeeAnn ^^ cheers

Schleichgirl wrote:
Congrats Very Happy

Thank you Schleichgirl Very Happy

NandO wrote:
congrats!!! very great adds...

Thank you Nando sunny

Carola wrote:
I love your photos cheers Yes those hens need some chicks, lots of little chicks Very Happy I've seen several of the brands have little herds of cute chicks bounce drunken

Also I adore the photo of Darwin and his pets, especially the goose! It has a priceless expression Razz

I have seen them too cheers The one cuter than the other.
I need to do some searching, but the Schleich are the ones I can buy in a nearby shop ^^
That goose!! I laugh when I saw him standing in a store. He was on sale like Darwin himself.
Darwin was immediately in my hands and looking at the goose and Darwin back and forth, I choose the goose to be his pet. ('-')

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2014 2:28 pm

Congratulation four all these nice adds Karin, and thank you very much for the story... Especially the “How much is the shark?” “The shark? For you for free, take it.” It is even more beautiful cheers
Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 2:38 pm

i love all your new figures Karin. congrats. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 12:28 am

Lovely figures!!
I how will are you in finding them on fleamarkets and stores like second hand..
if i go i will only find rubbish ... and ugly rubbish Razz

Great to see the Duchties still have treasors to unfold Very Happy

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 6:24 pm

You struck gold at that flea market - and the Marktplaats animals, too! Sweet new finds. I paricularly like the very excited piglet, and the picture with the chickens is beautiful too.

NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 1:39 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Congratulation four all these nice adds Karin, and thank you very much for the story... Especially the “How much is the shark?” “The shark? For you for free, take it.”  It is even more beautiful cheers

Thank you Kiki  sunny Sometimes you get lucky and you encounter great people and great finds ^^

sauroid wrote:
i love all your new figures Karin. congrats. Very Happy

Thank you Sauriod!  cheers

Dum_my wrote:
Lovely figures!!
I how will are you in finding them on fleamarkets and stores like second hand..
if i go i will only find rubbish ... and ugly rubbish Razz

Great to see the Duchties still have treasurers to unfold Very Happy

I have no idea how I find these. Just lucky I was at a good place at the right time?
Yes we have!  cheers And more then you know Wink

koniminiatures wrote:
You struck gold at that flea market - and the Marktplaats animals, too! Sweet new finds. I particularly like the very excited piglet, and the picture with the chickens is beautiful too.

Thank you Lea flower These where indeed one of my greatest finds so far ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New animals gain a way to my collection. This time I had parcels from STS friends cheers
santa
First is Jonas! He had some horses for sale. I saw the Papo Frisian foal immediately with some other horses as well. But only the foal was available. No problem :) Little did I knew he had a surprise for me: Ricca! His custom Frisian girl! Of course I wanted that majestic mare in my collection. An here she is ^^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My photos don't do her any good. I hope to take some more when I have the time :)

But Ricca and her foal didn't came alone. Nope! Look!

Aren't they all cute? I had the mother of the Schleich puppy, so they are together now ^^
The 'Bobby' dog from McDonalds can turn his head. A Papo foal and a... eerhm...

Procon horse? Does anyone know who this fella is? Breed, name, mold? Any info?
(LeeAnn, Carola, Jonas??)

I told Jonas I would make a group photo of all the Frisians I have.
Here ya go! XD

Hmm, again not a good photo, and I forgot to put Ricca and her foal in it!  silent

Thank you Jonas!  cheers  sunny

Next is a parcel from Stardust! I had some animals UFT and we traded :3
I was searching for the Holstein mare, old one from Schleich. And now I have her! Very Happy

Oh yes, she has a little cat friend with her. Close up!

Dust included a Kaiyodo cat. I adore them both, really happy!
Thank you Dust, we shall trade again  Twisted Evil  Laughing

Next! Next? Yes, I'm not done yet ghehe XD

Goatherder had the old male Schleich hippo that I had on my WL!
Look what he sent! I was really surprised Very Happy

Schleich old lion, now I have the old lion family complete ^^
Two interesting civet cats, probably for repaint purposes Wink
A cute sheepdog type ^^ And a AAA type lion cub!
And next to the Schleich hippo, a Britain hippo!
Thank you Goatherder for this variated bunch of great animals Very Happy

Not done yet....  pirat

A great Dutch Bear was interested in some bears I had ^^
The trade came in and just look what a magnificent beasts I got in return!

Papo! You made me fall in love with these hippos.
Thank you so much DB Very Happy  cheers

Done yet....? No! Cool

Aaaah, yes. Ana shared her Kingsday acquirements with me!
This lady and her cub where on my WL for ages! But now they are mine  cyclops

Hey Darwin! Were is your pet goose?
"Uhhm, are you serious madam? I'm standing next to a lioness..."
Precisely!  Laughing

Thank you Ana! Very Happy  king  cheers

I'm not going to ask again... Okay XD

The last one is from Lea! Very interesting parcel Wink

The TM puppy will be transformed into my puppy Gaell! Very Happy
The little dinosaur is from a Disney movie.
And Lea included the most adorable BC I have ever seen!
Look how tiny and cute!

Thank you Lea!!! Very Happy

You are done, right? yes, I am XD

I have one more group of animals waiting to be photographed.
They are from Sortepletter ^^ And a parcel from Sauroid is on its way!
Sooo, more to come Very Happy

Last edited by NightLioness on Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 2:10 pm

Congratulations on your (many) new additions! Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 2:29 pm

Wow!! affraid How is your house looking? It must be a mess now with all these wild animals running rampant! I can't believe they were all already trained! affraid

The "unknown" is an older CollectA horse, this one came in four colors (grey, chestnut, bay, and black). Yours is the chestnut, even though it's not a correct chestnut. Laughing He was released in 2007 and retired in 2011.

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 2:52 pm

Beautiful additions!!! And all those Fresians... oh I love you

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 4:31 pm

Congratulations,  a lot of nice and interesting newcomers :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 5:20 pm

Congrats Night! cheers  They are some very nice animals!! I love you and i am happy that the mare and the cat reached you safely!! I love you

Loving your frisian collection btw and Darwin!! I love you  cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 5:27 pm

Congrats! Really nice newcomers and beautiful hippos tongue cyclops cyclops cyclops affraid cheers

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:06 pm

So many! Those hippos are magnificent indeed, and oh, that Holstein mare.. I'm glad to see the doggies and Styracosaurus made it safe & sound. Hooray for Jonas for including the surprise Friesian! She has a nice flow to her motion.

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
The "unknown" is an older CollectA horse, this one came in four colors (grey, chestnut, bay, and black). Yours is the chestnut, even though it's not a correct chestnut. Laughing He was released in 2007 and retired in 2011.

What makes you say it isn't a correct chestnut? Looks quite good to me. If it's the winesy red colour shift at the knees and hocks you're referring to, it isn't uncommon. Here are a few examples: Breton, presumably Breton, Welsh, Portuguese pair, European draught. For bonus fun, it's near-grey instead of wine red on some chestnuts: 1, 2, 3.

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:21 pm

A looooot newbies! cheers cheers cheers
Your friesian collections is just fantastic! Wish mine was like that Very Happy You've gotten pretty much animals lately I'd say... Razz
Love the hippos and the Holstein from Nardien = ) Actually I love them all so I don't say anything more xP
Congrtaulations, Karin! Very Happy cheers sunny

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:49 pm

koniminiatures wrote:

What makes you say it isn't a correct chestnut? Looks quite good to me. If it's the winesy red colour shift at the knees and hocks you're referring to, it isn't uncommon. Here are a few examples: Breton, presumably Breton, Welsh, Portuguese pair, European draught. For bonus fun, it's near-grey instead of wine red on some chestnuts: 1, 2, 3.

It's not the reddish color that's throwing me off, but the black. Chestnuts shouldn't have black shading on the legs, but bays do. So the horse looks to me like it doesn't know if it wants to be bay or chestnut. scratch

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 8:16 pm

Great collection Karin! Applause Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 8:23 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
It's not the reddish color that's throwing me off, but the black. Chestnuts shouldn't have black shading on the legs, but bays do. So the horse looks to me like it doesn't know if it wants to be bay or chestnut. scratch
Ah, of course. It must be looking redder on my screen - to me the knees and hocks appear a mere wine red, if quite dark.

Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:06 pm

Those are lovely! And a lovely custom too! Oh, and that little cat is CUTE drunken

LeeAnn already revealed the identity of the Procon - old CollectA Arabian(I seem to remember that he is descriped as an Arab.. somewhere?) cheers

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:30 pm

Carola wrote:
Those are lovely! And a lovely custom too! Oh, and that little cat is CUTE  drunken

LeeAnn already revealed the identity of the Procon - old CollectA Arabian(I seem to remember that he is descriped as an Arab.. somewhere?) cheers

Silly me, I didn't even mention the breed! lol! You're right, it's supposed to be an Arab.

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:34 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Carola wrote:
Those are lovely! And a lovely custom too! Oh, and that little cat is CUTE  drunken

Silly me, I didn't even mention the breed! lol! You're right, it's supposed to be an Arab.

sunny

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 11:32 pm

Laughing It is obviously an Arabian horse, although not the most detailed horses, clearly Arabs. Very Happy
Oh, Karin, an avalanche of figures, I hope everyone is well at home. Love everything and these Papo hippos are just fabulous. Often, we found best friends in smaller villages than in big citties! cheers

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 3:28 pm

sadie3112 wrote:
Congratulations on your (many) new additions! Very Happy

Thank you Sadie cheers

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Wow!! affraid How is your house looking? It must be a mess now with all these wild animals running rampant! I can't believe they were all already trained! affraid

Haha, you don't want to see my desk now. Several groups of animals still need to be placed, books, papers, stuff... I was surprised to! Laughing They behaved very well ^^
Thank you for the info! Very Happy cheers *Now I'm curious about the other colors as well*

Fisva wrote:
Beautiful additions!!! And all those Fresians... oh I love you

Thank you Fisva ^^ Indeed! drunken cyclops

widukind wrote:
Congratulations,  a lot of nice and interesting newcomers :)

Thank you Andreas sunny cheers

TheLastStardust wrote:
Congrats Night! cheers  They are some very nice animals!! I love you and i am happy that the mare and the cat reached you safely!! I love you

Loving your frisian collection btw and Darwin!! I love you  cheers

Thank you Dust! Very Happy Yes, they did! Very Happy I adore them both. That kitty looks qua face like my Abu.
So content and happy ^^ Haha, Darwin! Try to involve him in every new additions I get Wink XD

ulinuk wrote:
Congrats! Really nice newcomers and beautiful hippos tongue cyclops cyclops cyclops affraid cheers

Thank you Ulinuk cheers Laughing

koniminiatures wrote:
So many! Those hippos are magnificent indeed, and oh, that Holstein mare.. I'm glad to see the doggies and Styracosaurus made it safe & sound. Hooray for Jonas for including the surprise Friesian! She has a nice flow to her motion.

Indeed, so many cyclops I love you They also made it safe and sound here cheers
I really adore the small BC, just the cutest of them all ^^
Ricca is a very strong horse, with a great pose Very Happy

jonesee wrote:
A looooot newbies! cheers cheers cheers
Your friesian collections is just fantastic! Wish mine was like that Very Happy You've gotten pretty much animals lately I'd say... Razz
Love the hippos and the Holstein from Nardien = ) Actually I love them all so I don't say anything more xP
Congrtaulations, Karin! Very Happy cheers sunny

Thank you Jonas :3 That is the result of having animals UFT here on STS XD
(Never expected that, so was pretty overwhelmed with all those beauties.)
You have your own fantastic collection Jonas Wink :3

Jetty wrote:
Great collection Karin!  Applause Applause Applause

Thank you Jetty Very Happy

Carola wrote:

LeeAnn already revealed the identity of the Procon - old CollectA Arabian (I seem to remember that he is described as an Arab.. somewhere?) cheers

Haha, thank you Carola sunny cheers Thank you for the breed Wink :3

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Carola wrote:

lol! No problem Wink Very Happy

Roger wrote:
Laughing It is obviously an Arabian horse, although not the most detailed horses, clearly Arabs. Very Happy
Oh, Karin, an avalanche of figures, I hope everyone is well at home. Love everything and these Papo hippos are just fabulous. Often, we found best friends in smaller villages than in big citties! cheers

Avalanche indeed! affraid cyclops cheers Laughing Every one is Very Happy Some still need to find a place to stand, some are so stubborn XD, but everyone is welcome Very Happy
That is so true. Very happy to have such great friends, also in the Netherlands <3

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 2:19 pm

Warning! Bad photo quality due to a stupid experiment >.<

Got some special animals for you ^^ At least, for me they are Wink

From Sortepletter a big package with some great animals.
She had the two old horses from a carriage by Schleich, from my WL.
She also was cleaning her animals out, and I was willing to help her XD

Made in Portugal, such a sweet and gentle face!

And here are the horses! Great condition, I'm very happy!

I already had a couple of old lions... But I think you can't have enough of something you really like!
And a standing meerkat :3

Two baby animals. Look Schleich, this is real cuteness!!!!
Now I only need the old female to go with the male and young.

And two parrots ^^ I think they have a whole conversation about something  scratch
Thank you Sortepletter Very Happy

Having animals UFT here on STS is fun! Very Happy
Resulting in interesting trades. This one was with Sauroid.
Kaiyodo animals!! Very Happy

Aren't they great?! Very Happy Thank you Sauroid!!

Look ^^ One of Sauriods cats and Nardiens gift cat on a comfy couch Very Happy

And I have been spoiled by Jonas once again! Very Happy
BD gift ^^

Safari and Papo Frisians <3

Such a beautiful mare! Again, I will take good care of them all Jonas :3
Thank you!! *Forgot to photograph your letter and awesome drawing!*

That is it! Very Happy Hoping to find some animals at Toy fair in Utrecht 22 November.

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 2:29 pm

Congrats Karin :)
So many and so nice models ..wonderful :)

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 2:46 pm

Love the horses of course..!!! Laughing
ooooh and the kitty's on the sofa...... Surprised Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next