Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]

Go down 
+48
Drakulka
Saien
landrover
Kikimalou
NightLioness
weaselfan93
Saarlooswolfhound
sauroid
TheLastStardust
widukind
Deseo
TheSpottedCat
Poonie
Night Elf
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
klompenboertje
lucky luke
donny ong
cattlecollector
arafan
sadie3112
A-J
scot(t)
Jetty
costicuba
Fisva
Wilorvise
animalluvr6
Bloodrayne
signatus
schleich61
NandO
Tarunyada
Bonobo
75senta75
ulinuk
ken yeo
Chris Sweetman
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Florian
koniminiatures
Carola
Roger
orcagirl26
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Ana
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
animalluvr6

animalluvr6

Country/State : United States, Arizona

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 4:56 pm

Gorgeous new additions, Night! I just love that goose and those little birds! Congrats! Very Happy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." ~Anatole France
Back to top Go down
http://kelseys66.blogspot.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 3:48 pm

We're lucky of having a Stones expert on forum as it is Leann! cheers
In Portugal, a Stones expert is also known as a geologist! Laughing geek
Now, seriously, that horse is really beautiful and congratulations for finding it and all these birds. Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 4:05 pm

Laughing Not a geologist, but a geocacher. Wink

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 4:11 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Laughing Not a geologist, but a geocacher. Wink

Laughing You're right! flower

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 8:52 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
The birds are so small  Shocked  Could the second one from the left be a cardinal?

I don't think it's a cardinal, it doesn't have the characteristic crest on the head. However, that was probably the intent of the company that produced them.

From left to right they appear to be:
Indigo Bunting, Northern Cardinal, no idea Razz, American Goldfinch, Purple Finch. Very Happy

I only saw this reply now. I apologize if I was wrong, just taking a guess  Neutral 
Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 11:07 am

congrats again Karin!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:26 am

Ana wrote:
Wow, beautiful horse, amazing! I don't know much about Peter Stone, maybe others can help you with identifying. What scale he is? About the breed, he looks like warmblood, maybe it's KWPN Very Happy

Also birds are wonderful. I can see some specie of american oriole among them (the yellow one with black wings) Very Happy

Congratulations!!! cheers

Than you Ana  sunny I googled the bird you mention and it looks like it indeed.

SUSANNE wrote:
Beautyful horse and adorable little birds  cheers 

Thank you Susanne ^o^

widukind wrote:
The birds and the horse are wonderful!!

Thank you Andreas Very Happy

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Wow! Beautiful Stone model, and a quite rare find as well! This is the Warmblood mold, actually called a Chip by Stone, but is the same scale as the Breyer Stablemates. The Warmblood is rarely used anymore, and is quite coveted by Stone collectors.

He was released in March of 2007.

Congratulations! cheers cheers

Thank you Breyer Expert  cheers  I love you I didn't knew I had a rare model, makes it more special. He is my favorite in the small horse section of my collection. A real treat, pose, coloers, those dapples :3  

Carola wrote:
Really beautiful little Peter Stone Chip  cyclops So delicate and with little dapples ! Great catch!

Also the birds a very neat  Very Happy 

Thank you Carola! Love the dapples. Very Happy

TheLastStardust wrote:
Congratulations Night!  cheers  That Peter stone is wonderful, so small.. so detailed!  I love you

Thank you Dust :3

animalluvr6 wrote:
Gorgeous new additions, Night! I just love that goose and those little birds! Congrats! Very Happy

Thanks Animalluvr6  flower That goose has a male too, but i forgot to put it with them on the photos...

Roger wrote:
We're lucky of having a Stones expert on forum as it is Leann! cheers
In Portugal, a Stones expert is also known as a geologist! Laughing geek
Now, seriously, that horse is really beautiful and congratulations for finding it and all these birds. Very Happy

Hehehe, LeeAnn becomes very busy on this forum with so many thinks to do. XD
Thank you Roger Very Happy

orcagirl26 wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
The birds are so small  Shocked  Could the second one from the left be a cardinal?

I don't think it's a cardinal, it doesn't have the characteristic crest on the head. However, that was probably the intent of the company that produced them.

Indigo Bunting, Northern Cardinal, no idea Razz, American Goldfinch, Purple Finch. Very Happy

I only saw this reply now. I apologize if I was wrong, just taking a guess  Neutral 

You don't have to apologize OC. You are trying to help, I really appreciate that  flower 
My first guess was a red cardinal too Wink
I think all birds belong to the same mold, just painted in different colors.
I will look those birds up LeeAnn, maybe with some paint I can make them more real :3

sauroid wrote:
congrats again Karin!  cheers 

Thank you Sauriod Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 11:45 am

orcagirl26 wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

That's okay! I apologize if I came off rude to you, I didn't mean it that way Wink But I agree, the company probably wanted that one to be a cardinal, but IMHO it's not completely correct. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 3:42 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

That's okay! I apologize if I came off rude to you, I didn't mean it that way Wink  But I agree, the company probably wanted that one to be a cardinal, but IMHO it's not completely correct. Very Happy

That's okay, I did take it that way, but I guess I shouldn't have  Smile It's probably not 100% completely correct because you can't get as much detail in such a small figure.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 3:58 pm

orcagirl26 wrote:
That's okay, I did take it that way, but I guess I shouldn't have  Smile It's probably not 100% completely correct because you can't get as much detail in such a small figure.

Ohh I'm so sorry! Please, don't feel that way, I don't want to upset you. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:54 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

Ohh I'm so sorry! Please, don't feel that way, I don't want to upset you. Very Happy  

That's fine, I understand  Smile 
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 8:41 pm

Hellooo?...oo...o... *echos*

Hmm, a bit empty here isn't it? Lest see if I can fill it up with some new purchases, shall we?

*looks around* Uurhm, well... I did make some purchases in these couple of months, and more to come...

But where are those darn photo's...  scratch

Ah! Here they are! *pulls out some photos out of a dusty corner*
*blows dust of* *coughs* Now they are visible for you all. Lets see…

It seems we begin with two beautiful treasures from Agata. Her own made Caracal and Serval.
The details on these small guys are stunning. I can now proudly say that I have them in my collection.  I love you
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oh yes! I don’t really collect Bullyland animals. I don’t know why, bit everyone has his/hers own taste Wink But you all know that I am a big cat fan, and after sending two black panthers, the spotted ones followed soon. Thanks to Frana, I now have some very beautiful Bullyland big cats Very Happy

Bears can be dangerous animals, but this bear had some cute animals I wanted. So this very friendly and nice bear agreed that I could have the Border collie pup, a hen and rooster and 3 piggy’s. The pigg’s now belong to my mother in law. (Who has her own place now btw Very Happy) After seeing me searching, having fun and being enthusiastic about my model animal collection. She decided to collect something too, pigs!  pig
Photo of the collie pup. Having a Border Collie of our own, makes the breed more special to me.

The hen and rooster were a bit shy to go on a photo together. So my whole chicken group decided to go with them on a group photo. White rooster and last hen are new to the group. Some chicks will make the photo complete, right?  scratch  Laughing

Aaah, these are some gems I didn’t expect to find. Well, we never can expect to find anything on flea markets. But these where a real surprise! I saw a table with ‘some plastic animals’. We all know that feeling when you walk closer, hoping to see something at first sight. I didn’t… so I look closer. Nice cheetah and wild dog. First thing I always do, is look underneath the model if I can find a brand mark or something. (Not always recommendable, as some sellers see that as a way to raise the price!) Well, I did! K&M International! Omg, my first K&M models! I kept those in my hand and the next thing I see… Two PV frogs, awesome condition and beautiful! I grabbed those and I had trouble to hold myself in. Because sellers on flea markets have the tendency to raise the price when they see you want something really bad. (At least, with me they are >.<) After paying a low flea market price, the seller put the little shark on the table. Also K&M. “How much is the shark?” “The shark? For you for free, take it.” Aaaaah!!! Very Happy

Some store bought animals and Darwin Very Happy I needed the cute polar bear cub and his mom of course.
The stork is a must have for every bird lover out there. And Darwin, not his real name, but he looks like him Wink And… his pet goose haha XD

Did I forget something…. Yes! Of course!
We Dutchies have the famous Marktplaats.nl as a type of Ebay secondhand site. I sometime look if I can find something interesting. And this time… I was very lucky! I saw this loot of plastic animals. I recognized two Papo big cats on the photo.  For the rest nothing special, so I thought… After paying a small amount of money, the package arrived two days later. And woow, what a animals!

From left to right, from top to bottom;  K&M INT, Made in China, Also Made in China, Troetels, AAA, Papo and I see now that the Safari LTD animals aren’t in the photo… oops.
I am keeping these animals in my collection. The rest will be in Trade/Sale soon, or used for Repaint Swaps, or are repaints for myself or are going to a charity store.

Ah, here is a photo of some of the Safari LTD animals in that loot. Aren’t they cute?! Very Happy

I think this is it… If I am forgetting something… pleeaasseee let me know. Busy months with the puppy, moving my mother in law out of our house and cleaning up the rooms a bit. So I might be forgetting something.

My fingers are tired from typing XD

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:53 pm

That was a long and extremely interesting addition post, Karin! Very Happy
Great you could clean this topic like I did with mine Very Happy
First big congrats on those excellent flea market and Marktplaast finds! Such nice animals you found, wow O.o Specially the big cats and Safari ltd coat kid are awesome cheers
And of course, hurray for Frana and Agata and everybody who've sent you some additions! They're so nice all:drunken:
I liked to read your thoughts sunny

Darwin looks pretty lost with his goose xDxD Laughing

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 10:58 pm

Congrats! That is wonderful, especially all the nice surprises like the shark being thrown in for free. :)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 11:06 pm

Wonderful additions, specially those from Agata! cheers Also many stories to read, my favorite has to be that your Mother in law is collecting ... pigs! pig Please, never, but never show this page to her, agreed? Wink affraid

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 6:32 am

Beautiful newcomers Karin!!! The caracal and the serval are gorgeous !!! Very Happy And I have this Darwin too, haha, almost the only human in my collection Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 6:40 am

Congrats cheers

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 7:02 am

What a fantastic and varied lot of news !! I can't stop looking cheers
And wonderful to read how you got them. So much fun to read the histories behind great finds, - the hunt is part of the fun, isn't it ? Wink

Good that your Mother-in-law has moved. Not because she moved ( If you understand what I mean:oops: ), but because she has found a place of her own now. Wink

Roger, - that Piggy-page is awesome Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 7:18 am

Wow, phantastic additions!!  Special congrats for the rare K&M swell shark!!!!!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 3:18 pm

wow, Karin, you always seem to surprise me with your nice, nice models and your nice, nice pictures I love you  Really big congrats on that safari wild dog pup especially, but all ofcourse! cheers
haha you always seem to find such nice models, i really love the little papo cheetah because i search her myself too, but i can't find a store that has only the cub. and i allready have mom! xD

Again, Really big congrats to you! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:30 pm

Congrats! Smile
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 8:43 pm

Congrats! cheers cheers cheers

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 9:47 pm

Congrats Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NandO

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 7:08 am

congrats!!! very great adds...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 7:52 am

I love your photos cheers Yes those hens need some chicks, lots of little chicks Very Happy I've seen several of the brands have little herds of cute chicks bounce drunken

Also I adore the photo of Darwin and his pets, especially the goose! It has a priceless expression Razz

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next