Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]

Go down 
+48
Drakulka
Saien
landrover
Kikimalou
NightLioness
weaselfan93
Saarlooswolfhound
sauroid
TheLastStardust
widukind
Deseo
TheSpottedCat
Poonie
Night Elf
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
klompenboertje
lucky luke
donny ong
cattlecollector
arafan
sadie3112
A-J
scot(t)
Jetty
costicuba
Fisva
Wilorvise
animalluvr6
Bloodrayne
signatus
schleich61
NandO
Tarunyada
Bonobo
75senta75
ulinuk
ken yeo
Chris Sweetman
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Florian
koniminiatures
Carola
Roger
orcagirl26
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Ana
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 5 EmptyFri May 16, 2014 2:25 am

Last edited by schleich61 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 3:50 pm

Thank you all for your comments ^^
Finally! I found some time to photograph my newest animals, including the horses from Jonas.
I ordered a big bunch from MPV, my whole wish list from 2013 in one order. So be prepared to be amazed lol.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Here they are! :DAren’t they beautiful?! I’m really, really happy that Jonas was so generous <3
Their colors, shades, character, I love it!

Sucat wanted to show his best friend in the herd. Almost a conga line? XD

After thinking about these for a long time, I decided to order them :DThese are my first Mojo and CollectA horses in my herd. The Fjord is just stunning, a real stud. But I need to get used to the slender and small head and legs of the Dartmoor pony. I’m used to the bulky Schleich horses, so the Dartmoor is complete different! But he is a beauty also, and I’m happy that I have him.

I LOVE the falcon, I recommend this beauty to everyone who collect birds or are interested in buying him. The stoat and coyotes are beautiful too. As you all can see, my Papo fox is tilting but he can stand on his own. I don’t know what to think about the puma. His colors and pose is very nice, but his head…

Predators, and I love them all. The difference between the two wild dogs is big, but I don’t mind. My favorite is the king cheetah. His pose, head, markings, such a natural made  animal. And the fennec fox is way better than the Safari one IMO.

I wanted some variation in my collection. And I ordered some horned beauties. I’m very happy that I did, because all are beauties. The Papo Oryx is huge! But luckily I have room for him. Oh, and I think that my new Papo young lion, has too much horn on his mind for his own good.

I’m so happy that I finally got the Mojo clouded leopard and the Papo tigress with cub. Both look great and as a wild cat lover, they are a must have for my collection. The saola, oh wow what a stunning animal. It is such a shame that this animal is so close to extinction. The tapir and HIS young are beautiful too. Although I though the male was a female… XD

The fox is big! Didn’t expect that when I saw him on MPV. He is a cutie for sure. The dolphin is a real treat. I have her baby and they look so lovely together! But the orca calf, hmm. His head looks so big. Maybe it is because the bends like in a jump. But when he would be straight, I think his head will be too big. The snow leopards are, just like the fennec fox, much better that the Safari ones.

Normally I don’t collect dinos. But for Triceratopses I make a exception. I already have two from Schleich, and this is the Papo one. The baby from Papo is on my 2014 wish list. Hope to reunite those two at the end of this year.

Soo, that was it! Big bunsh of animals at one and Jonas customs :3

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 4:45 pm

Wow! that's a big order you did, Night!  I love you 
I LOVE the horses Jonas made for you! ^.^ and you did an perfect job on choosing the figures from mpv, choices I would make, too! you made me think on getting those colletA tapirs...  scratch xD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 5:42 pm

Ow ow what a fantastic lot bounce cyclops cheers 

You got some golden legends and as well newer nicities  drunken 

Indeed CollectA horses need a little getting used to, but when that moment is over, they are a joy  Very Happy 
The Fjord Stallion is surely handsome, very good first one along with the Dartmoor.

The King Cheetah looks very good too  Very Happy Maybe the later batches got better paintwork? It looks like it to me!  Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 6:19 pm

Many nice newcomers!! Big congratulations  cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:01 pm

Congrats! cheers I agree, the orca calf's head does look too big and his blowhole is too far back. I think it's from him (or her) being in a strange pose. I wasn't sure about buying it or not because no one had it and had actual pictures of it; we all know about the stock pictures versus actual pictures, they always look different  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 7:43 pm

What a beautiful lot of newcomers! Very impressive group indeed. Congratulations Karin, that's fantastic! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 9:02 pm

What an AWESOME lot  Shocked 

So many beautyful models, it is impossible to pick the best ones, - they are all fantastic  cheers Applause 

Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:06 pm

So many!
Those are the best packages I think.
I always try to order a lot of figures in one go, so I can save on shipping costs.
But that means you sometimes have to wait and wait and wait  Sleep  before you can order them.
But when that box finaly arrives, it's a fantastic feeling!
I'm sure you can fix the Papo fox. Just hold his four legs in bowl of very hot water for a while and bend them back.
Then rinse them off quickly under the coldwater tap.

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2014 11:10 pm

Big congratulations! cheers Especially for the Jonas-horses, they are fantastic as always! bounce I can't wait to get mine Wink

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 12:23 am

Although Jonas customs are the brightest stars im the sky of that night, other shining stars can be seen. Like a Star @ heaven almost an universe of emblematic figures. I think we loose too much when we restrict our collection to the most powerful star, often known as black hole amd that usually collapses under its own gravity.. Congratulations for your adventures im other galaxies. cheers

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 3:15 am

Wow! That's such a perfect lot of newbies, Karin!
I judt like 'em all so much, cant choose a favorite :3 Those horned guys are so beautiful everyone! Love 'em Very Happy
Big gongratulstions and so glad you still like my gifts for u Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 2:04 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
Wow! that's a big order you did, Night!  I love you 
I LOVE the horses Jonas made for you! ^.^ and you did an perfect job on choosing the figures from mpv, choices I would make, too! you made me think on getting those colletA tapirs...  scratch xD

Thank you, Dust  I love you  sunny I was doubting some animals first, but all are great new additions. About the Tapirs, they are something for you too Very Happy The baby is really cute, somewhat big ears IMO, but still a good model. The adult is a male and a real wild animal. Love the pose.

Carola wrote:
Ow ow what a fantastic lot bounce cyclops cheers 
You got some golden legends and as well newer nicities  drunken 
Indeed CollectA horses need a little getting used to, but when that moment is over, they are a joy  Very Happy 
The Fjord Stallion is surely handsome, very good first one along with the Dartmoor.
The King Cheetah looks very good too  Very Happy Maybe the later batches got better paintwork? It looks like it to me!  Very Happy

Thank you Carola Very Happy The Fjord and Dartmoor are now full members of my herd ^^ And they are indeed a joy to look at Very Happy Oh? I don't know how the first batch looked like, but mine surely has an awesome paintwork Very Happy

widukind wrote:
Many nice newcomers!! Big congratulations  cheers cheers cheers 

Thank you Widukind Very Happy  cheers 

orcagirl26 wrote:
Congrats! cheers I agree, the orca calf's head does look too big and his blowhole is too far back. I think it's from him (or her) being in a strange pose. I wasn't sure about buying it or not because no one had it and had actual pictures of it; we all know about the stock pictures versus actual pictures, they always look different  Rolling Eyes 

Thanks Orcagirl Very Happy Oh, his blow hole is too far back indeed! If you want extra photo's, I can make a small walk-around of him/her? :3 It is not the worst orca (calf) I have ever seen, but not the nicest either  Laughing 

Ana wrote:
What a beautiful lot of newcomers! Very impressive group indeed. Congratulations Karin, that's fantastic! cheers

Thank you Ana. Can't wait for the 2014 new animals, who I'm gonna order in December.

SUSANNE wrote:
What an AWESOME lot  Shocked 

So many beautyful models, it is impossible to pick the best ones, - they are all fantastic  cheers Applause 

Thank you Susanne! Very Happy They are all fantastic. I'm very happy to include them all in my collection.

Bloodrayne wrote:
So many!
Those are the best packages I think.
I always try to order a lot of figures in one go, so I can save on shipping costs.
But that means you sometimes have to wait and wait and wait  Sleep  before you can order them.
But when that box finaly arrives, it's a fantastic feeling!
I'm sure you can fix the Papo fox. Just hold his four legs in bowl of very hot water for a while and bend them back.
Then rinse them off quickly under the coldwater tap.

Thank you, Bloodrayne Very Happy It was a big, heavy box. And it was indeed a fantastic feeling  cheers Thank you for the tip! I never tried that... I will try it with the Papo fox. now he looks silly, tilting and not falling XD

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Big congratulations! cheers Especially for the Jonas-horses, they are fantastic as always! bounce I can't wait to get mine Wink

bounce  bounce I can imagine that feeling. But I'm sure that when they arrive, you will be so happy Very Happy  cheers 

Roger wrote:
Although Jonas customs are the brightest stars im the sky of that night, other shining stars can be seen. Like a Star @ heaven almost an universe of emblematic figures. I think we loose too much when we restrict our collection to the most powerful star, often known as black hole amd that usually collapses under its own gravity.. Congratulations for your adventures im other galaxies. cheers

You always amaze me, wise crocodile. Yes, I have discovered other galaxies, found amazing new stars and I hope new ones will be discovered this year. I try to expand my reach every time, and I hope the universe will never stop.

jonesee wrote:
Wow! That's such a perfect lot of newbies, Karin!
I judt like 'em all so much, cant choose a favorite :3 Those horned guys are so beautiful everyone! Love 'em Very Happy
Big gongratulstions and so glad you still like my gifts for u Very Happy

Of course I still love your gifts, dear Jonas ^.^
They are standing in front, so I can see them every time I walk by Very Happy
I can't either hehe, they are all beauties <3
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 5:23 pm

NightLioness wrote:

orcagirl26 wrote:

Thanks Orcagirl Very Happy Oh, his blow hole is too far back indeed! If you want extra photo's, I can make a small walk-around of him/her? :3 It is not the worst orca (calf) I have ever seen, but not the nicest either  Laughing 

You're welcome! Smile  If you don't mind, I'd like to see his/her other side or if you want to you can just do a small walk-around. It's up to you and I'm not sure if you have the time at the moment to do a walk-around. I agree, he/she isn't the worst but not the best. Hopefully in the next few years CollectA will release an updated version like they did with the adult.
Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 3:19 pm

very cool newcomers Karin!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:42 pm

Fantastic newbies, congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:21 pm

Thank you Sauroid and Saarlooswolfhound Very Happy

A few days a go, an other small horse arrived. This time it is a Peter Stone.
I need some help identifying the breed/name/color. I know it is made in 2006 and that it is a stallion. And he is a Stablemate scale. (Thanks for the question Ana Very Happy)
And what for stallion, he is gorgeous!

I love you  I love you  drunken  I love you  I love you 

And I found some small birds, they are made from stone or resign stuff, sorta XD
They are detailed for such small birds. I don't know if they resemble a specie of birds?

I also found this little female goose, she is a very lovely model. Same material as the little birds.
Love her pose, tucking away for a short sleep ^.^

Last edited by NightLioness on Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:29 pm

Wow, beautiful horse, amazing! I don't know much about Peter Stone, maybe others can help you with identifying. What scale he is? About the breed, he looks like warmblood, maybe it's KWPN Very Happy

Also birds are wonderful. I can see some specie of american oriole among them (the yellow one with black wings) Very Happy

Congratulations!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:32 pm

Beautyful horse and adorable little birds  cheers 

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 6:40 pm

Tze birds and the horse are wonderful!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:21 pm

Wow! Beautiful Stone model, and a quite rare find as well! This is the Warmblood mold, actually called a Chip by Stone, but is the same scale as the Breyer Stablemates. The Warmblood is rarely used anymore, and is quite coveted by Stone collectors.

He was released in March of 2007.

Congratulations! cheers cheers

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 11:06 pm

Really beautiful little Peter Stone Chip  cyclops So delicate and with little dapples ! Great catch!

Also the birds a very neat  Very Happy 

orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 11:10 pm

The birds are so small  Shocked  Could the second one from the left be a cardinal?
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 12:58 am

orcagirl26 wrote:
The birds are so small  Shocked  Could the second one from the left be a cardinal?

I don't think it's a cardinal, it doesn't have the characteristic crest on the head. However, that was probably the intent of the company that produced them.

From left to right they appear to be:
Indigo Bunting, Northern Cardinal, no idea Razz, American Goldfinch, Purple Finch. Very Happy

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 2:11 pm

Congratulations Night!  cheers  That Peter stone is wonderful, so small.. so detailed!  I love you

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]
Page 5 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next