Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]

Go down 
+48
Drakulka
Saien
landrover
Kikimalou
NightLioness
weaselfan93
Saarlooswolfhound
sauroid
TheLastStardust
widukind
Deseo
TheSpottedCat
Poonie
Night Elf
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
klompenboertje
lucky luke
donny ong
cattlecollector
arafan
sadie3112
A-J
scot(t)
Jetty
costicuba
Fisva
Wilorvise
animalluvr6
Bloodrayne
signatus
schleich61
NandO
Tarunyada
Bonobo
75senta75
ulinuk
ken yeo
Chris Sweetman
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Florian
koniminiatures
Carola
Roger
orcagirl26
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Ana
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:06 am

Awesome additions! cheers 

Those Kitan Club dolphins and whales are really nice! What's their size, maybe compared with Schleich?

They're all good finds, congratulations sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:14 am

Congratulations! cheers Wow, the art is amazing! Shocked

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:27 am

Congrats! cheers The Kitan Club humpback whales and dolphins are beautiful! drunken
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 1:01 pm

Ohhh! Those Kitan Club models are fabulous ! It is incredible, such small and fragile models can be so perfect  cheers 

It is good that there were also some wonderful models from Safari for you , - not just for me and Harriet  Laughing 

I have never seen tha leopard shark before, - it is lovely ( as are the others Wink

Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 9:28 am

Great sealife additions! They are beautiful  Very Happy 

And the card by Anna -  Shocked WOW! Amazing art!

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 4:29 am

widukind wrote:
Very beautieful additions, big congratulations!!
Thank you Andreas! Very Happy

Bonobo wrote:
Great additions! cheers 
Thank you Bonobo!

Ana wrote:
Lovely additions Karin! I'm happy to know you like Kitan Club animals and drawing Very Happy

The spotted dolphin is lovely, what a nice pattern he has :DVery fine newcomers indeed!

Like?! I LOVE them :DThe spotted dolphin has indeed a nice pattern.
One of the many things I adore about the spotted kind ^^

jonesee wrote:
Awesome additions! cheers 

Those Kitan Club dolphins and whales are really nice! What's their size, maybe compared with Schleich?

They're all good finds, congratulations sunny 

Here is a photo with Schleich lion cub ^^
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Congratulations! :cheers:Wow, the art is amazing! Shocked
Thanks 4U! Indeed it is! Very Happy sunny 

orcagirl26 wrote:
Congrats! cheers The Kitan Club humpback whales and dolphins are beautiful! drunken
 drunken  drunken  Very Happy Hope to find Orcas from Kitan Club one day? :3

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohhh! Those Kitan Club models are fabulous ! It is incredible, such small and fragile models can be so perfect  cheers 

It is good that there were also some wonderful models from Safari for you , - not just for me and Harriet  Laughing 

I have never seen the leopard shark before, - it is lovely (as are the others Wink)

I was really careful with unpacking them o.0 Shaky hands  Laughing 
I was curious about the eagle ray and leopard shark.
The red seahorse with baby stays also in my collection. The baby is way to cute.

Carola wrote:
Great sealife additions! They are beautiful  Very Happy 

And the card by Anna -  Shocked WOW! Amazing art!

Thank you Carola :DThey indeed are <3
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 26, 2014 3:10 pm

Congratulations again for your new additions, Kitan figures are really excelent! Very Happy
I am glad your Bullyland horses question is already replied. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 12:18 am

What a wonderful photo  cheers 

NightLioness wrote:

Here is a photo with Schleich lion cub ^^

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 3:38 am

Thanks for the pic! I thought that they're so much bigger Very Happy Anyway, awesome additions I love you 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 4:47 am

Great newcomers and very good photos!

Carola

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 10:36 pm

Little lion looks very fascinated  cheers 

NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 7:21 am

The local stores finally got some new Schleich 2014 animals :DAnd I decided to take 3 home.
I said to myself, no animals till you order a big bunch at one time!... But hehe, can't help myself...

First one, Falabella stallion :DLove his new color coat, he stands proudly and alert.

Second one, Chipmunk :DSeen from many photos here on STS, I just HAD to have him ^^

Third one, Frisian mare. Her pose is great IMO.

She has a sweet looking face, but she misses something...
I don't know what, maybe a bigger head?  scratch 

My two Frisian stallion were visiting her. The black one was immediately drawn to her.
But she couldn't decide between the two. The white one almost glows o.0

I think she made her choice?

Even my Bullyland Frisian mare came to visit her. Girl talk Wink

Kinda busy day for the new Frisian mare, even my cat Chii couldn't resist to take a look.
(Don't mind Chii's leg. She has some bald spots, stress licking from some stress thing we can't discover... >.<)

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 7:33 am

Congratulations! Very Happy

Aww, poor Chii! I hope she gets better soon.  cat 

widukind

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:27 am

Nice additions, i especially like the chipmunk!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 8:33 am

Very nice animals, My favourite is the Falabella stallion!  cheers 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:00 am

You surely did a good picking there Very Happy

I am completely crazy about the chipmunk, and the fallabella is SO cute Wink

The Fresian is nice, but you are right...there is "something".  scratch 
I think it is the area with the eye and the cheek ...

But she is awfully cute  Very Happy 

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 9:58 am

Ahaww, you chose just the right animals! Omg I love that little chipmunk! And them all! Very nice additions for your collection, Karin.
The friesian mare isn't so bad.. Little bit dracon eyes and odd body but nice! Smile 

Congratulatioins and many thanks for these beautiful pictures cheers Poor white friesian xP

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 1:51 am

Great choises  cheers 
The Falabella, he looks mightly fine, and I agree, the coat colour is very neat.

SUSANNE wrote:

I agree with Susanne, I feel also there is something 'off', and too it might be caused by the eye. It's shape and how it is placed. Again I'll quote 4U - Friesian Mare looks like a dragon. But she is cute, and looks like one of the better horses of this years range.

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 3:00 am

Very nice newcomers Karin! cheers I like the little pony and chipmunk-so cute Very Happy
About Friesian, I've looked at her a lot in the toy shop and couldn't decide. I love this breed but she's made of strange plastic and the head is a bit too simple in shape I think. But you are right, her pose is very nice!!! And she fits quite nicely to the Schleich Friesian stallion too. Very Happy
Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 8:40 am

And I noticed, maybe the head of the mare is little bit small? scratch

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:07 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Congratulations! Very Happy

Aww, poor Chii! I hope she gets better soon.  cat 

Thank you :DWe hope she gets her fur back  bounce 

widukind wrote:
Nice additions, i especially like the chipmunk!!

Thank you Andreas Very Happy

TheLastStardust wrote:
Very nice animals, My favourite is the Falabella stallion!  cheers 

Thank you Dust Very Happy:3

SUSANNE wrote:
You surely did a good picking there Very Happy

I am completely crazy about the chipmunk, and the fallabella is SO cute Wink

But she is awfully cute  Very Happy 

Thank you Susanne Very Happy
Oooh, that can be indeed the case, that is why her head looks so small?

jonesee wrote:
Ahaww, you chose just the right animals! Omg I love that little chipmunk! And them all! Very nice additions for your collection, Karin.
The friesian mare isn't so bad.. Little bit dracon eyes and odd body but nice! Smile 

Congratulatioins and many thanks for these beautiful pictures cheers Poor white friesian xP

Haha, thank you Jonesee, for your enthusiasm ^^
He isn't bothered by it much, he and the Bullyland Frisian go very well together ^^

Carola wrote:
Great choises  cheers 
The Falabella, he looks mightly fine, and I agree, the coat colour is very neat.

SUSANNE wrote:

I agree with Susanne, I feel also there is something 'off', and too it might be caused by the eye. It's shape and how it is placed. Again I'll quote 4U - Friesian Mare looks like a dragon. But she is cute, and looks like one of the better horses of this years range.

I hope Schleich learns from all the comment given on these 2014 horses and making some better ones next year?
I first thought it was a mix breed Frisian with some KWPNer or something? (not that good with horses Laughing)

Ana wrote:
Very nice newcomers Karin! :cheers:I like the little pony and chipmunk-so cute Very Happy
About Friesian, I've looked at her a lot in the toy shop and couldn't decide. I love this breed but she's made of strange plastic and the head is a bit too simple in shape I think. But you are right, her pose is very nice!!! And she fits quite nicely to the Schleich Friesian stallion too. Very Happy
Congratulations! cheers

Thank you Anna Very Happy
Indeed, the plastic is different from the other horses I have. Also the fur texture is different.
I don't dislike it, although Schleich don't has to experiment with other plastics IMO.

jonesee wrote:
And I noticed, maybe the head of the mare is little bit small? scratch
That was my first reaction, something with the head Wink
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 9:32 am

I went with my boyfreind to his workplace a few days ago. He is an outdoor mechanic, so he travels to many places  cheers (Very handy for my hobby, photography.) We drove past a shopping street, and I saw a Top1Toys. So when my boyfriend was busy working, I walked to the toyshop Wink

And I found some new animals Very Happy

Two chickens from Schleich. A hen and a rooster.

I didn't recognize the hen though, she has a folded headpiece...
(Don't know how it is called in English...) Didn't knew Schleich made that hen  scratch 

Group photo with my other Schleich chickens :3

Fallaroy and his stallion <3

And I found and got my missing whale! :DSchleich Sperm Whale, made in Portugal!
Thanks to Goatherder Very Happy cheers  sunny 
Now I only need her calf, and I have all the 1:32 Schleich whales complete <3

Thanks for looking Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 10:01 am

Haha sounds good! Very Happy  You've got nice animals girl!! Very Happy Love the hen with the crazy eye XD

Big congrats Karin!

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 10:05 am

Nice ones! Hehe I love that hen! Congratulations on the additions! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:37 am

Nice additions again  cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next