Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]

Go down 
+48
Drakulka
Saien
landrover
Kikimalou
NightLioness
weaselfan93
Saarlooswolfhound
sauroid
TheLastStardust
widukind
Deseo
TheSpottedCat
Poonie
Night Elf
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
klompenboertje
lucky luke
donny ong
cattlecollector
arafan
sadie3112
A-J
scot(t)
Jetty
costicuba
Fisva
Wilorvise
animalluvr6
Bloodrayne
signatus
schleich61
NandO
Tarunyada
Bonobo
75senta75
ulinuk
ken yeo
Chris Sweetman
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Florian
koniminiatures
Carola
Roger
orcagirl26
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Ana
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 6:07 am

NightLioness wrote:

I hope Schleich learns from all the comment given on these 2014 horses and making some better ones next year?
I first thought it was a mix breed Frisian with some KWPNer or something? (not that good with horses Laughing)

That is a very interesting thought, if someone from Schleich actually read these forums. I know of game developers doing so, looking at forums regarding their game series, and being serious about it. But I think we are not really Schleich's main target group, so I assume they would not spend time on here, listening to a collectors point of view.

But maybe their sculptors can be curious about critisism of their work, and they'd look at collectors comments?

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 12:06 pm

Carola wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

I hope Schleich learns from all the comment given on these 2014 horses and making some better ones next year?
I first thought it was a mix breed Frisian with some KWPNer or something? (not that good with horses Laughing)

That is a very interesting thought, if someone from Schleich actually read these forums. I know of game developers doing so, looking at forums regarding their game series, and being serious about it. But I think we are not really Schleich's main target group, so I assume they would not spend time on here, listening to a collectors point of view.

But maybe their sculptors can be curious about critisism of their work, and they'd look at collectors comments?

I think, Schleich purposely makes 'cute' figures, as their main target is kids. We collectors are a very small corner of their market, so they wouldn't bother to please us.

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:58 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Carola wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

I think, Schleich purposely makes 'cute' figures, as their main target is kids. We collectors are a very small corner of their market, so they wouldn't bother to please us.

I think it is a pity, if Schleich is thinking this way. It can be very educational for kids to see some other animals, instead of the cuter ones. And IMO, education about nature and her animals and plants is very important in these days. But we will see if Schleich will ever look into this forum, I hope they do, even if it is just for the sculptors Wink

NandO

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 2:45 am

chickens !!!!  I love you I love you I love you I love you 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
schleich61

Country/State : Northern California, U.S.A.

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 10:13 pm

Last edited by schleich61 on Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.schleichcollector.blogspot.com
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 4:24 pm

i love 'em all Karin!
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 4:20 pm

Thank you sauroid ^^

Welcome my new Kingsday newbies :DI went with my boyfriend and mother-in-law to 3 different flea markets. It was a sunny day and my new animals prove that I had an awesome day Very Happy

Here we go! First a group picture :3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

These old nanny goats from Schleich were together in one pile of critters.
One will stay with me, the other two will be for sale/trade soon.

This charming old guy was all alone on a blacked, no other animals with him.
Luckily I saw him and now he is mine <3

Schleich dressage mare.

Hmm, missing a horn and well played with, but still collect worthy Wink

Charming old Schleich giraffe.

In very good condition! Hope to get him his parents in the future.

Zebra Papo foal. Will paint his stripes better.

Some In My Pocket critters :3

Bullyland cat, he had a key chain in his back  scratch 
Didn't knew Bullyland had key chains... Well, I removed it XD

AND a small Safari LTD wolf o.0 Very Happy
His face makes me laugh every time I see him from above  Laughing 
Does anyone know something about this little wolf??

Soo, that is it! :DHope you enjoyed the photos, I tried a new background etc.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 4:30 pm

Congratulations, many nice newcomers!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 5:31 pm

Wonderful newbies, congratulations!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 5:48 pm

Wonderful finds! Congratulations Karin!!! cheers
I like the photos very much too Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 7:55 pm

wow! You Nederlanders get great figures every time you goto fleamarkets! Shocked cheers 
I'm just amazed that you found those oldies! Big congratulations, Karin I love you sunny 

The goats are so cute! Love them!
And wow the horse is superb and those cats, so cute Very Happy 

Ohh, you might be glad! farao

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 8:54 pm

Mad Everyone but me has luck at flea markets!  lol! 

Seriously though, wonderful additions! Huge congrats! cheers

Your Safari wolf is from the Authentics series, a joint series of Schleich and Safari, although all of them are marked Safari. He's number 17002 produced 1993. Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 10:43 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

Hey nooo, I'm your soul brother!!  silent Evil or Very Mad Laughing Should be glad we're not alone  lol! 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 6:58 am

jonesee wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

Hey nooo, I'm your soul brother!!  silent Evil or Very Mad Laughing Should be glad we're not alone  lol! 

Laughing Laughing I think we are quite a large family  tongue Laughing 

----------

Wonderful models, Night  cheers 

The little Safari wolf is from the Safari Authentics series "Forest". Yours could be quite old, as the later version was grey.
It has even been "CHINA-copied"  Wink 
Schleich sold them in 1993, and they are quite valuable on Ebay Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] you see the sets as they looked in 2003.

TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 11:28 am

Wow! Night, you found some awesome animals too!  cheers 
but the nanny goat is my favourite of your lot!  I love you I have it in brown ^.^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
signatus

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 12:17 pm

Very nice figures Karin !!. And very nice photos too !. Congratulations ! Very Happy 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My homemade models : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 8:01 pm

Oh crazy Safari Wolf  Razz 

And you got the great ol' Shire  I love you 

koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 4 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:30 pm

schleich61 wrote:
I agree that the present direction of the Schleich product lines is unfortunate, however, the notion that kids will learn from figurines is one that I've never understood.  It seems to me that one learns about zoology by studying topics within that field... Smile 

I'll say a few words about this, but I'll stick them behind a hide bar so as not to clutter up NightLioness' thread with blather nonpertinent to toy acquisitions per se. Also, mad flea market finds! I could trawl my local flea markets for years and not come up with as many goodies!

Click here for words on learning stuff from toys:

Last edited by koniminiatures on Thu May 15, 2014 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://koni.weebly.com/
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 4:54 pm

Thank you, thank you all my friends  cheers Very Happy 
I was very lucky on Kingsdag flea market. Hope I will do good next year.
And I'm sure, the ones who aren't so lucky on flea markets, your time will come! Very Happy

I have new animals to show you. I will post photo's of them tomorrow :3

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 4 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 7:32 pm

Yess! Cannot wait Very Happy

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 4 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 11:31 am

Hmm, not exactly tomorrow hea? XD But here they are! A friend of mine was cleaning out her room and she decided to sell some Schleich animals. Well, I was all ear! I choose some animals, and here they are :3

African elephant, male.

This pretty boy. Never though how beautiful it is.

Photo is not that good, darn light... Procon black panther <3

White tailed deer, the whole family.

And a last, this old fella. Made in Portugal! Very Happy

And I got a Chobits (Chii) doll from Carola <3 But I think I will make a topic including my BF collection of game/movie dolls and statues. And yes, he also got some, uurhm, ladies from Carolas list XD

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 4 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 12:06 pm

Congrats! Very Happy The dolphin is great.

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 4 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 1:50 pm

Congratulations on the newcomers, Karin! cheers I especially love the Procon panther Smile 

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 4 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 2:10 pm

Beautieful new figurines!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 4 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 3:39 pm

Aww so cute dolphing! They are all nice, Karin  sunny The stallion truly is an amazing model. He looks even better I thought in your pic...ü You got some retired model so huge congrats Karin  Very Happy cheers 

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]
Page 4 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next