Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]

Go down 
+48
Drakulka
Saien
landrover
Kikimalou
NightLioness
weaselfan93
Saarlooswolfhound
sauroid
TheLastStardust
widukind
Deseo
TheSpottedCat
Poonie
Night Elf
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
klompenboertje
lucky luke
donny ong
cattlecollector
arafan
sadie3112
A-J
scot(t)
Jetty
costicuba
Fisva
Wilorvise
animalluvr6
Bloodrayne
signatus
schleich61
NandO
Tarunyada
Bonobo
75senta75
ulinuk
ken yeo
Chris Sweetman
JonasV
SpiralStrix
Florian
koniminiatures
Carola
Roger
orcagirl26
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Ana
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 12:31 pm

JonasV wrote:
You've got some really nice addition Karin :) Many Congarts cheers

Thank you Jonas, glad to see you back in this topic Very Happy  cheers

Ana wrote:
Amazing additions Karin!!! The Schnauzer from Deseo is a real treasure! And so is the lovely pheasant Very Happy and the rare colour variant of Bully BC and a handpainted Shelty and your newcomers are fantastic! Big congratulations! cheers

Thank you Anna Very Happy Glad you think they are amazing :3

Tove wrote:
So many great newcomers, congrats! It seems you celebrate Christmas Eve every second day! Laughing The colour variant of the Bullyland Border collie must be fantastic to have. It is just like your Gaell!

The Kaiyido pheasant and the other birds are beautiful, and so are your new dogs and other animals. You are a skilled photographer and I like the new background. Applause  

Thanks for the generous trade you had with me. The animals I got had good quality. I am very pleased. I have sent you a PM. sunny

It seems so indeed, and more are coming  Embarassed  cyclops  cheers
It is! Love tricolor BC dogs and was very surprised to know that Bullyland had one  cheers

Skilled photographer, ohgosh  Embarassed  Embarassed

Glad you like them all Very Happy I will respond to your PM after typing this Very Happy

Wilorvise wrote:
Very nice additions Karín.

Thank you Laura  cheers

SUSANNE wrote:
That Schnauzer !!! And the cutest Blue Merle Bc too, - Deseo is the dog magician Very Happy
Those old, precious Bullylands, - and the BIRDS cheers

According to the experts, the waxwings should be seen in large quantities in Denmark sometimes during winter, but I never saw one scratch
As you say, they are ever so beautyful drunken

She is indeed  bounce  drunken  cheers

Maybe they are shy birds? Yes they are Very Happy

widukind wrote:
Beautieful additions again Karin :)

Thank you Andreas Very Happy  cheers

Deseo wrote:
I'm so happy you like them Karin  I love you
Mine arrived also today, they are wonderful. Thank you so much for this trade Very Happy cheers

Like them, I love them, thank you again Deseo!
The Schnauzer (yay, I typed it right this time Razz XD) is standing proudly in front of my dogs <3

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 7:43 pm

I missed these last two posts Shocked

You must be running out of room by now! So many great newcomers, congrats!

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 9:14 pm

LeeAnn wrote:
I missed these last two posts Shocked

You must be running out of room by now! So many great newcomers, congrats!

Why do you think I like Japanese brands so much XD They are small jet very detailed.
Yes, the horse shelf is getting a bit crowded I'm affraid affraid
Thank you LeeAnn Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 5:31 pm

Oooh Karin, I missed all your additions, but they are all wonderful <3 I keep looking at them, there are so much and such varieties <3 I even see some figurines you traded with STS'ers which I was actually doubting about trading as well Laughing Congratulations!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 7:41 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
Oooh Karin, I missed all your additions, but they are all wonderful <3 I keep looking at them, there are so much and such varieties <3 I even see some figurines you traded with STS'ers which I was actually doubting about trading as well Laughing Congratulations!! cheers

Thank you Julie Very Happy Many indeed, and more are coming! o.0 Very Happy
Wait, which ones?? From me? scratch

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 7:57 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Tarunyada wrote:

Thank you Julie Very Happy Many indeed, and more are coming! o.0 Very Happy
Wait, which ones?? From me? scratch

Can't wait to see more! cheers I have quite some additions myself as well, but I don't have time to upload photos today D: Maybe tomorrow!

Wacht, laat het me in het Nederlands uitleggen, mijn hoofd is niet echt in een heldere modus vanavond xD Ik bedoel dat ik een paar diertjes zag tussen je additions die ik eerder in trade lists zag van andere STS'ers en waar ik op dat moment over aan het twijfelen was. En nu zie ik ze in jouw collectie, wat ik tof vind voor jou, en wat mij weer gerust stelt want dan hoef ik ook niet meer te twijfelen xD Duidelijker zo? Razz

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 16 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 10:25 pm

Very nice additions Karín. Very Happy Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 8:29 pm

So many great newcomers and beautiful photos! So much happens when I'm away for just a bit.

I especially love the CollectA Shire mare Very Happy You have a very beautiful one.

NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 8:24 pm

lucky luke wrote:
Very nice additions Karín. Very Happy Applause cheers

Thank you!! Very Happy

Carola wrote:
So many great newcomers and beautiful photos! So much happens when I'm away for just a bit.

I especially love the CollectA Shire mare Very Happy You have a very beautiful one.

Thank you Carola, very happy to see you back here Very Happy

She is just stunning IMHO! Is that so? I have no idea, because I didn't see any other Shires XD

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 8:53 pm

Trading is coming to an end and the last packages are arriving to me.

I have animals from 3 different members to show you! Let's begin!

First we have two birds form our Andreas! Very Happy
He had some great Japanese brand birds and it was hard to choose o.0

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

They are just perfect. So detailed and cute! Love the colors <3

Thank you Andreas!! Very Happy

Next are animals from Kelly (pipsxlch).

My first Yujin goldfish, and it is a beauty!

She included some interesting travel companions.
A Yowie 'egg' containing a Caracal and a small dog.
The little doggie is customized but he needs some TLC as his ear is missing.
No worries, I will fix it :3

Thank you Kelly!! Very Happy I call her Pip btw XD Sorry Kelly Embarassed Razz Wink

And last but not least, animals from Attis!

The Kaiyodo Amami rabbit is especially nice Very Happy

Thank you Attis!! Very Happy

I'm waiting for a parcel from Jonas <3
Ramona will get a sister :3 But that is all I'm saying Razz

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 9:49 pm

Arrhw, Karin !!!! How fantastic, - each and every one !!!! drunken

I am so much in love with the budgie and cockatiel , but that doesn't mean the others aren't wonderful cheers

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 16 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2015 10:09 pm

Lovely additions, Karin! cheers I really like your Yowie caracal and the emu. Which brand is it?
I really hope I can send you two new border collies soon!! Applause

Back to top Go down
Night Elf

Night Elf

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 7:51 am

Love them all! Especially the rabbit. Congrats! rabbit

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 8:55 am

Very wonderful new additions Karin , i especially like the Yowie caracal :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 10:07 am

ohh~ I comletely agree with Susanne! xD They are ALL wonderfull.. but for me especially the Amami Rabbit!

I missed this topic Embarassed Congrats on all your new, wonderfull additions Karin! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2015 8:15 pm

Congratulations my friend! cheers

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 16 EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 1:34 pm

Congrats on the lovely models Very Happy

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 12:56 pm

Thank you all my friends  cheers  sunny

Tarunyada wrote:
I really like your Yowie caracal and the emu. Which brand is it?
The Emu is Mojo cheers

I have a lot to show you guys! Newest additions from the last few weeks (?). I don't even know anymore XD Busy renovating our attic to become a bedroom. Fun, but hard work as our house is old and full of surprises o.0

Most of you know I have won a big, big lot of animals containing 281 animals of all kinds and brands. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have sorted them all out and have chosen the ones I want to keep. Around the 55 animals! But before I show you them,I want to show you two parcels from two amazing ladies Very Happy

First we start with Susanne, who sent me the spotted Schleich full-breed cat of the old collection they had. Such a shame Schleich don't continue to make more of those small collections like they dig with dogs, cats, sea animals and the birds of prey.

Isn't he beautiful  drunken  bounce  cheers

The Siamese of the same collection wanted to meet the new cat in town.
Such a sweet and friendly greeting, he made a new friend that day  cheers

Thank you Susanne!! He has a nice place on my cat shelf <3

Next are (actually two) parcels from Julie! Very Happy Yes, we trade a lot XD

As we all know, Julie is a master in finding animals and she found 3 BC dogs for my KBC collection Very Happy And she repainted a made-in-China BC to a beautiful traditional black/white with blue eyes :3 Julie also found a PV from my WL, the bad eared fox! Such a nice fox to see!

Thank you Julie!  cheers

Now we can begin to show you the animals that I keep from the bit lot.
I let the photos do the talking and groups are a bit random XD

(I didn't collect apes and monkeys....  Rolling Eyes Well, now I have two families of them XD)

drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken  drunken

Little white tiger cub is shy to open his mouth Wink XD

One thing I also do is see if there are any differences in the new animals that are worthy at keeping if I already have the animal.

I found two made in Germany animals that are now in my collection. These two are so different from the made in China animal, that it is worth the keeping Wink (Most of the time, I don't keep double animals, as they take space for other animals. But if there is a big difference then I will keep it.)

Left made in Germany, right made in China:

This was it! Very Happy Hope you like my new additions XD

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 4:59 pm

Wonderful additions :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 16 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2015 10:03 pm

ohhh, they are wonderfull! <3 so good choices! Very Happy and i know i sound crazy but the animals you chose all look so happy that you chose them to stay! xD :3 I love the bovines Very Happy

and about the apes, I also have 1 gorilla and start to wonder if i should collect them more! scratch

but CONGRATS again Karin! <3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 5:15 pm

so many awesome new figures Karin!
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 10:55 pm

Fantastic choices, congrats again on such lovely figures!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

PostSubject: New additions   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 16 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 11:36 pm

Congrats on the new additions. I have the schleich condor and its one of my favourites figures from that brand. The elephant seal is very rare as well. Very Happy

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 10:38 am

widukind wrote:
Wonderful additions :)

Thank you Andreas Very Happy

TheLastStardust wrote:
ohhh, they are wonderfull! <3 so good choices! Very Happy and i know i sound crazy but the animals you chose all look so happy that you chose them to stay! xD :3 I love the bovines Very Happy

and about the apes, I also have 1 gorilla and start to wonder if i should collect them more! scratch

but CONGRATS again Karin! <3

Thank you Dust!! Very Happy

I hope they are XD You had to see my face when I was going trough all of them.
Such hard decisions! XD But I'm very happy what I have now :3

Well, I myself ain't a big fan of apes and moneys. I don't know why scratch
But the facial expressions on their faces made me think, and after some study I like them now.
I try to have as a variated collection as possible, so apes and monkeys are a part of that too.

sauroid wrote:
so many awesome new figures Karin!

Thank you Sauroid!! Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
Fantastic choices, congrats again on such lovely figures!

Thank you Paige :3

weaselfan93 wrote:
Congrats on the new additions. I have the schleich condor and its one of my favourites figures from that brand. The elephant seal is very rare as well. Very Happy

Thank you Very Happy
The condor, oh yes, he is fantastic! cheers

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 16 EmptySun Jul 19, 2015 11:10 am

Very nice Schleiddition Karin cheers Some rare critters there Applause
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]   04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!] - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

04-12-2015 ~Karin's Newest Additions!~ [Trade with Tove and Abu drawing!]
Page 16 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next