Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd

Go down 
+4
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
Roger
orcagirl26
8 posters
AuthorMessage
orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd Empty
PostSubject: Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd   Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:35 pm

I know a few members have been saying about how hard it is to find the Venemous Creatures toob, I actually found that TapirBack's store has the pieces individually:

Giant centipede: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fat-tailed scorpion: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Brown tarantula: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Stonefish: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Common Indian cobra: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yellow-bellied sea snake: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Bat ray: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Komodo dragon: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Cane toad: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

They do ship international, some of the pieces range in price from  $2.50-$4.50 USD
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd   Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:50 pm

That is interesting, sometimes we only need one of them! Very Happy
I am not buying from there but although all the set is very interesting, the bat ray would be the one more interesting to me. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd   Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:49 pm

How funny !
I just got this toob, and took pictures for TAI a couple of days ago  Shocked 

I hope it is ok that I show the photoes, even if I already put the TAI-watermark on  Rolling Eyes 

Dhey are FANTASTIC models, - the best toob I have seen so far !!! cheers 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />

Last edited by SUSANNE on Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd   Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 9:50 pm

Congrats Susanne! Very nice models Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd   Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:12 pm

I think the watermark is a good promotion to TAI so it is more than correct! This Wiki is only interesting if collectors use it as a reference to their collections. Very Happy
This TOOB is just great! flower

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd   Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 11:55 pm

Thankyou, Roger  Wink 

Yes, it is a magnificent toob  Very Happy 

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd   Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:44 am

The watermarks are not a shame but a Bonus Susanne  cheers 

I agree, this is one of my favourite toob  Cool 
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd   Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 8:15 am

Kikimalou wrote:
The watermarks are not a shame but a Bonus Susanne  cheers 

I agree, this is one of my favourite toob  Cool 

Great  cheers 

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd   Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 9:53 am

A great toob, i especially like the fishes  sunny sunny 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd   Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 9:56 am

Wonderful animals Susanne cheers But why they didn't include platypus? (perhaps most friendly looking venomous animal) Razz Laughing

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd   Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 11:56 am

widukind wrote:
A great toob, i especially like the fishes  sunny sunny 

Me too  Very Happy 

Ana wrote:
Wonderful animals Susanne :cheers:But why they didn't include platypus? (perhaps most friendly looking venomous animal) Razz:lol:

Yes, that is right ! The males do   Shocked  You don't think so when looking at this funny, cute critter  Laughing 

But they ( Safari) have one in the "The Land Down Under" - toob  Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd   Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:21 pm

Ana wrote:
Wonderful animals Susanne :cheers:But why they didn't include platypus? (perhaps most friendly looking venomous animal) Razz:lol:

Yes, but other venomous mammals could be more iteresting as figurines, because i think there exists a lot of platypus figurines  sunny  but no Solenodons or the cute Slow loris. sunny  sunny  sunny  sunny 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Takama

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd   Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 12:56 pm

widukind wrote:
Ana wrote:

Yes, but other venomous mammals could be more iteresting as figurines, because i think there exists a lot of platypus figurines  sunny  but no Solenodons or the cute Slow loris. sunny  sunny  sunny  sunny 

You mean that little Creature that's often exploited on Youtube?

I Think that Safari didn't want to encourage the sale of this creature, as they are not meant to be pets, yet people buy them, and make them terrified, just so they could post it on Youtube.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd   Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 2:00 pm

Ohhh! I can't bear to see it  pale Sad Sad 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd   Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd Empty

Back to top Go down

Venomous Creatures TOOB from Safari Ltd
Page 1 of 1