Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wild burma: Nature's lost kingdom

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

Wild burma: Nature's lost kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Wild burma: Nature's lost kingdom   Wild burma: Nature's lost kingdom EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:32 pm

I needed to watch an English documentary for school and I found this very interesting series: Wild Burma: Nature's lost Kingdom. I don't know whenever anyone on STS has seen it, but I can really recommend it! Very Happy 

As you (might) know, Burma is a country in south-east asia. Because it has be isolated form the world for about 50 years, the forest are still intact. Because of the isolation little is know about Burma's nature and in this documentary a group of 50 scientist are allowed to go into Burma to find out/record the wonders of the forests of Burma. Their main goal: convincing the people of Burma that this unique landscape should be preserved and protected cheers

I just finished the first part, which is mainly about asian elephants  elephant It was very intersting and I cant wait to watch the second part, about the more mysterious animals of Burma  bounce bounce bounce Very Happy 

I though it would be fun to share cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Wild burma: Nature's lost kingdom   Wild burma: Nature's lost kingdom EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:50 pm

Sounds very interesting! Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Wild burma: Nature's lost kingdom   Wild burma: Nature's lost kingdom EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 5:59 pm

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
Sounds very interesting! Very Happy

I agree sunny 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Wild burma: Nature's lost kingdom   Wild burma: Nature's lost kingdom EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 8:21 pm

flower 

I just watched episode two, that one's also very interesting
Different from the first this one is about a lot of different species like this fellow:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
They're also going to see whenever they can find the sun bear, the Asian golden cat and the clouded leopard  cat 
The third and last episode is this Friday (13 dec) on bbc two

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Wild burma: Nature's lost kingdom   Wild burma: Nature's lost kingdom EmptyThu Dec 12, 2013 1:27 am

Burma is actually a very interesting country. I will have to see if I can watch this series too.  Smile 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild burma: Nature's lost kingdom   Wild burma: Nature's lost kingdom Empty

Back to top Go down

Wild burma: Nature's lost kingdom
Page 1 of 1