Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-)

Go down 
+21
GalaxyMeow
Arnaud
ken yeo
Elros Alvar
Schleichfreund
Ana
Florian
bojan
Saarlooswolfhound
Tupolew Tu-154
schleich61
Roger
SyLoBe
Tove
widukind
Carola
trevok4
Sartje
NightLioness
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-)   Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:37 pm

Thanks Alvaro! IMHO the head is very strange on her, unfortunately. I have a feeling (and hope) the riding set horses will be much better!

trevok4

Country/State : london UK

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-)   Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 9:58 pm

congrats

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-)   Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 20, 2013 10:52 pm

Now that I think of it, her head is very "dragon-like." Razz Razz Razz

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-)   Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 10:15 am

I saw also that photo on Ebay Álvaro  cheers Along witht the others.

Schleich_Figures_4U wrote:
Now that I think of it, her head is very "dragon-like." Razz:P:P

I see what you mean  Laughing  Very Happy But if the choise is dynamic dragon horses or strange giraffe horses - I know my pick  Razz

Maybe they tried to make her baroque ? I hope we'll get better photos soon  cheers

ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-)   Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 3:46 pm

Congratulations Susanne!

Arnaud

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-)   Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 21, 2013 7:03 pm

Congrats for your first 2014 Schleich Susanne! I like them very much, especially the stallion. As I don't have the old one, I can't wait to get them. I need some Fjord horses in my collection.
Back to top Go down
GalaxyMeow

GalaxyMeow

Country/State : Canada, Eh?

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-)   Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 4:52 am

Ooh nice! I have been awaiting the release of fjords for so long, I personally live all of them. But the neck is a bit long.. Oh well

District 11 is back, for the better!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-)   Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 9:07 pm

Álvaro/schleich wrote:
Carola wrote:

According to the photos I've seen, mostly on MPV german forum, the Friesian mare could quite possibly end up being the 'best' of the year, IMHO. Her anatomy looks fine, with no extra cuteness, and her pose looks dynamic.
I can't believe it's the same person who sculpts all the horses....  scratch
I think the same, the friesian mare is the best of this year  cheers
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks Álvaro for picture, I can't say it is an excelent figure but surely better than most of 2014 releases. What I can say is that she looks wonderful and it is also important in a figure. Very Happy

GalaxyMeow

Country/State : Canada, Eh?

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-)   Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 23, 2013 10:03 pm

Yeah the new frisian mare seems to look better with the stallion than the last mare... Still want both though XD

District 11 is back, for the better!
Back to top Go down
LittleLady

LittleLady

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-)   Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 10:02 am

I really like the horses!
Back to top Go down
shane ryan

shane ryan

Country/State : ireland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-)   Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 27, 2013 11:24 am

just seeing the Frisian mare and I really want her now! didn't as much but now I do Laughing 
Back to top Go down
mohkis

mohkis

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-)   Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:38 am

I think that the problem with Schleich is that they don't paint the animals as good as they did couple of years ago... And are these new horses the same material than the old ones? Or are they using the weird plastic? These new fjord horses are not as nice as the old, because of the painting.
I should maybe stop collecting, because I really liked the old ones better.. :/
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-hevoseni.blogspot.fi/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-)   Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:19 am

mohkis wrote:
I think that the problem with Schleich is that they don't paint the animals as good as they did couple of years ago... And are these new horses the same material than the old ones? Or are they using the weird plastic? These new fjord horses are not as nice as the old, because of the painting.

Ohh, I understand you. Every year I think the same : NOW I will stop collecting Schleich ! Suspect 
But old habits die hard  geek  Laughing 

The ones I have are from an ok material, but they are made in Germany...I don't know if the made-in-China ones are still of the cheap looking material  scratch 

mohkis

mohkis

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-)   Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:39 am

SUSANNE wrote:
mohkis wrote:

Ohh, I understand you. Every year I think the same : NOW I will stop collecting Schleich ! Suspect 

The ones I have are from an ok material, but they are made in Germany...I don't know if the made-in-China ones are still of the cheap looking material  scratch 

Well, I'm gonna order these new horses maybe from Gascher's so I hope they are made in Germany and not the cheap material..
I don't wanna stop collecting but I don't have the money next autumn that I can buy all those sets and the stable... It really sucks that these are not as good looking and the prices are too high and there are the stupid stuff with horses so they can get more money.. :/
Back to top Go down
http://schleich-hevoseni.blogspot.fi/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-)   Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:41 am

mohkis wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
mohkis wrote:

Well, I'm gonna order these new horses maybe from Gascher's so I hope they are made in Germany and not the cheap material..
I don't wanna stop collecting but I don't have the money next autumn that I can buy all those sets and the stable... It really sucks that these are not as good looking and the prices are too high and there are the stupid stuff with horses so they can get more money.. :/

Welcome here  sunny 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
mohkis

mohkis

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-)   Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 8:43 am

Thank you widukind! :)

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-)   Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 2:12 pm

I think the biggest problem is the false anatomy and terrible eyes.. Ok painting quality is deteriorating and prices on the rise, but cannot do anything Sad 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-)   Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:54 pm

mohkis wrote:

Welcome here Mohkis  cheers 

I have a little different feeling about the paintwork. On the few 2014 Schleich I have, I really think the paintwork is very fine. But maybe it's a taste thing. And no way, good paintwork does not save bad sculpting Sad

Those I have are Germany and Portugal ones. Will be very interesting to see the Chinese versions.

bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-)   Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:44 pm

Carola wrote:

Those I have are Germany and Portugal ones. Will be very interesting to see the Chinese versions.

Well, I saw the Chinese made Fjords and Shetland stallion = crap!  geek  and I already showed the squirrel monkey and that outrageous gull made in China in another topic. So the quality of the China made Schleich decreases again! Very bad for the shops that get those Chinese made animals!

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-)   Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 9:55 pm

bojan wrote:

...Very bad for the shops that get those Chinese made animals!

And the collectors stuck with them  geek

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-)   Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 6:39 am

bojan wrote:
Carola wrote:

Well, I saw the Chinese made Fjords and Shetland stallion = crap!  geek  and I already showed the squirrel monkey and that outrageous gull made in China in another topic. So the quality of the China made Schleich decreases again! Very bad for the shops that get those Chinese made animals!

Awr, too bad  silent Yes, I saw the Gull and Squirrel Monkey  Mad 
Here on Titwens very fine Schleich page, I suspect the Fjord Stallion shown here is Chinese, or definitily something else than German. (Just scroll down the page to find him) Very Happy

bojan

Country/State : slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-)   Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:17 pm

Thank you Carola for the link. Now I realized I want that SE Icelandic Stallion! He's so much better than the original.

PostSubject: Re: Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-)   Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich Fjords family for 2014 :-)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2