Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*

Go down 
+18
Katty
Saarlooswolfhound
ulinuk
MartinH
Florian
cattlecollector
widukind
Elros Alvar
LeeAnn
Carola
sortepletter
Arnaud
arafan
Schleichfreund
SUSANNE
JonasV
Geospiza fortis
GalaxyMeow
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:11 am

I don't have any pictures, but I got the Mojo Gaur, Schleich giraffe female, and Collecta black wildebeest and saola. It was a pretty good Christmas! santa 

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
Florian

Florian

Country/State : Belgium , Plateau de Herve

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:19 am

Me, I got the gibbon and the seagull for 2014 in schleich, I will get the CAPSULEQ TRICERATOPS and I keep a part of my money for the models of January  2014:sunny: 

Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:21 am

What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 11gnmmg[/quote]
Om I love the special pony Sad I love you  I will finge one  cheers sunny 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/125764988@N04/
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
GalaxyMeow

GalaxyMeow

Country/State : Canada, Eh?

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:34 am

Ooh nice Shetlands!

District 11 is back, for the better!
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:53 am

❤District11❤ wrote:
Ooh nice Shetlands!

YES! WOW!!  cheers 

Arnaud

Arnaud

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 11:58 am

Congrats District, Sortepletter and Andreas. I like the 3 shetland next to one another!
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:36 pm

these are my Christmas newcomers :)
What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 Dscf2824

https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:38 pm

Arnaud wrote:
Congrats District, Sortepletter and Andreas. I like the 3 shetland next to one another!

Thank you  sunny sunny 

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 2:38 pm

Congratulations for all  cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
GalaxyMeow

GalaxyMeow

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 4:20 pm

MartinH wrote:
these are my Christmas newcomers :)
What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 Dscf2824

Very nice!  cheers  elephant albino rabbit rendeer monkey pig cat 

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 5:36 am

Those are lovely MartinH, I saw in your additions thread too  cheers 

My Christmas newcomers  Very Happy 
What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 IMG_2277_zpsc34c39ab

ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 6:41 am

I don´t have pictures, but i got Papo tigress with cub and moose  Wink

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:53 am

That donkey foal, and the horse foals look great to me. A few of the adults are ok, but most are a little... well.... off to me. Congrats for all your Christmas gifts everyone!

https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
GalaxyMeow

GalaxyMeow

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:10 pm

My schleich retailer has gotten some 2014 models!! I didn't get any today because I figured they would be there the rest of the year Wink they were tempting though. Instead I got these!

Back to top Go down
GalaxyMeow

GalaxyMeow

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:10 pm

What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 Image_zps9b3d1799

Back to top Go down
GalaxyMeow

GalaxyMeow

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:11 pm

What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 Image_zpsf6c1084b
Headless deer (Bambi)

Back to top Go down
GalaxyMeow

GalaxyMeow

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:11 pm

What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 Image_zps820f1ff1
Didn't get her today, just decided to show her because I forgot the other day

Back to top Go down
GalaxyMeow

GalaxyMeow

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:12 pm

What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 Image_zps9f538e97
Anyone know if wildebeests are related to cows?

Back to top Go down
GalaxyMeow

GalaxyMeow

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:13 pm

What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 Image_zpsc52caf78
Decided to get her instead of another gelding, even if he is the 2014 one

Back to top Go down
GalaxyMeow

GalaxyMeow

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:14 pm

What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 Image_zps2f5848c4

Back to top Go down
GalaxyMeow

GalaxyMeow

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:14 pm

What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 Image_zps427925c1
How ironic (Irony) {little Iris' mommy}

Back to top Go down
GalaxyMeow

GalaxyMeow

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:15 pm

What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 Image_zps3b094b93
and... "Drum roll please!" My very own District 12!!

Back to top Go down
GalaxyMeow

GalaxyMeow

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:17 pm

What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 Image_zpsde96dd91
Does anyone know who this is? D:

Back to top Go down
GalaxyMeow

GalaxyMeow

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 4:19 pm

What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 Image_zpsd7669f5f
thats all for a while, my mom had gotten doubles so I picked out 2 greys, then they let me get baby kitten, then I had brought 25 dollars and gotten the rest and they let me get the baby gnu. I am very blessed and I'm very thankful for all I have gotten :)

Back to top Go down
Katty

Katty

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 29, 2013 9:24 pm

Wow. Congrats guys. I got the 2013 Lippi mare. Can we see more of the colour variant of the 2013 shire please pretty please???

PostSubject: Re: What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*   What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What models have you gotten for Christmas? *pics please!*
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next