Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Your collections... now

Go down 
+99
Joliezac
Concavenator
ski
Bonnie
rogerpgvg
Liiolii
pipsxlch
Taos
halichoeres
RtasVadumee
Advicot
almisi43
SerAndrew
Seeway
Megaptera
Steve170
1claire
Caracal
bmathison1972
Pardofelis
wranglergirl
Imacatlady
sbell
lolavichor
Bowhead Whale
SouthNoah
Masoud
jomaccudo
under-water
Anne from Norway
Gwaine
schleich515686
raccoonhat21
Jetty
timchadwick12
Noémi
retoric
Chris Sweetman
costicuba
Tarunyada
signatus
WhinnyDoo
Dum_my
Bonobo
stecal
Saien
Wilorvise
Roger
AlopexLagopus
dr.jones
Niki2811
Shanti
Miss Jane
koniminiatures
TheLastStardust
Kristie
Dorkan
jarda
PeGe
GoldEagle
mohkis
SpiralStrix
AlvinCK
LeeAnn
Arnaud
Geospiza fortis
ulinuk
Silver Unicornis
Bloodrayne
NightLioness
Duma
Kikimalou
animalluvr6
Ana
Carola
A-J
Kiryuha
weaselfan93
Tiermann
HKHollinstone
75senta75
Suebeedo
Sergey
SUSANNE
landrover
Saarlooswolfhound
Elros Alvar
phrog
lucky luke
MartinH
JonasV
widukind
arafan
Florian
scot(t)
NandO
ken yeo
Bernyto
schleich61
103 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage

Your collections... now - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 22 EmptyWed 16 Jan 2019, 18:34

Nice collection! Prefer CollectAs? Wink
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 22 EmptyWed 16 Jan 2019, 19:52

As I explained in my presentation post, most of my collection are CollectA as they tend to have more realistic models of more obscure and wished species :-) Of my figures, 21 are CollectA, 7 are Schleich, 7 are Papo, 3 are Safari LTD, and one is Southland Replicas. In a similar way, my current "wanting" list that I will use for future online shopping, is composed of 22 CollectA models, 14 Safari LTD models, 5 Mojo Fun models, 4 Southland Replicas models and 2 Maia & Borges models.

Total: 307
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 22 EmptyWed 16 Jan 2019, 21:12

Pardofelis wrote:
As I explained in my presentation post, most of my collection are CollectA as they tend to have more realistic models of more obscure and wished species :-) Of my figures, 21 are CollectA, 7 are Schleich, 7 are Papo, 3 are Safari LTD, and one is Southland Replicas. In a similar way, my current "wanting" list that I will use for future online shopping, is composed of 22 CollectA models, 14 Safari LTD models, 5 Mojo Fun models, 4 Southland Replicas models and 2 Maia & Borges models.

Okay! They are really nice. I hope one day make myself to collect them... Very Happy Do not like mix my collection with a lot of brands.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 22 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2019, 18:49

I think your collection is starting in the perfect moment when unusual species are common, most of the figures have representatives made with a high quality and there's no much speculation around most of the retired figures. That's the reason why you can make the best choices and keep the collection reasonable. Very Happy

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 22 EmptyTue 29 Jan 2019, 22:30

Thanks for your kind words Roger :) :) That's what interest me, a collection made mostly of few select jewels of rare and obscure species in accurate models, not a large bunch of ABC animals Very Happy (tough I may select one of each species for ABC's too, if they're well done)

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 22 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2019, 01:32

Roger wrote:
I think your collection is starting in the perfect moment when unusual species are common, most of the figures have representatives made with a high quality and there's no much speculation around most of the retired figures. That's the reason why you can make the best choices and keep the collection reasonable. Very Happy

Exactly why I have been starting a synoptic collection (one example of each) of non-arthropods. The quality and diversity of figures lately is superb (I'll be posting pics soon; I have started buying them in batches based on broad taxonomic groups). I have found myself gravitating more towards CollectA too, although I am still also very partial to Safari.
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 22 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2019, 11:51

If you want exciting species and good detail, you should look into Japanese brands like Kaiyodo and Eikoh :)

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 22 EmptyWed 30 Jan 2019, 14:50

That's what I started to plan. Unfortunately such brands are not normally available for Europe, except from eBay and at higher than wished prices. Anyway some will end in my hands for sure Very Happy Also is very difficult to find info about the scale and measurements of these Japanese figures, and for that I asked here in the forum. But still nobody replied me with precise measurements...

Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 22 EmptyWed 03 Apr 2019, 12:28

your collection is growing up and you have only very good replicas! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 22 EmptyWed 03 Apr 2019, 16:59

Caracal wrote:
your collection is growing up
Certainly! In the photo of the terrestrial animals on my shelf, is still visible the white of the shelf! Today is not Razz Razz

Back to top Go down
1claire

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 22 EmptyFri 05 Apr 2019, 04:42

Those replicas look special in their own way. You have such amazing collections.
Back to top Go down
1claire

Country/State : California

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 22 EmptyMon 08 Apr 2019, 06:28

I love how you group your collection according to their habitat.
Back to top Go down
SouthNoah

SouthNoah

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 22 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2019, 22:25

Pardofelis wrote:
My collection is quite small compared with most of the collections seen in this thread, but it will grow with time :-)

As for january 2019:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nice and awesome, tienes una colección chulisima niño! te he enviado una solicitud de amistad que somos pocos los de nuestra edad en España!

SouthNoah

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 22 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2019, 23:02

Por cierto, ¿de donde has sacado estas especies? me muero de locura! son chulisimas!, los cetaceos menores no los identifico bien, hazme una lista de tus especies porfa!

SouthNoah

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 22 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2019, 23:07

Part 1

SouthNoah

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 22 EmptyMon 29 Apr 2019, 23:08

Part 2

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 22 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2019, 00:15

Your collection is wonderfully presented, SouthNoah! Very Happy

SouthNoah

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 22 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2019, 00:32

Roger wrote:
Your collection is wonderfully presented, SouthNoah! Very Happy

Thank you very much Roger. cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 22 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2019, 08:16

Beautieful collection :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 22 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2019, 20:15

Wow, SouthNoah, you have an amazing collection! Many of your species are in my wishlist too, waiting for be bought, hehe (Tasmanian devil, springbok, fallow deer, mountain nyala, markhor, I believe also the tiger shark (I think it's the same model than the one on my wishlist, but not sure). I just deleted the Collecta's reindeer (caribou) from my wishlist, I included long time ago because I was amazed by these magnific horns, but I deleted when I discovered in images online, that the fan-shaped frontal part of the horns is a single one, instead one for each horn as it should be.
Some other figures we share: we both have the same saola, gemsbok, maned wolf, giant pangolin, blackbuck, snow leopard (tough I repainted mine), African wild ass, giant eland and Tibetan antelope. All of them are masterpieces, honestly!

Which brand is your humpback whale, please? Choose a model of this species can be a bit tricky because is done by many brands, but I like yours a lot :-) (in my wishlist is the Mojo Fun model, but maybe I change it before buying Very Happy )

SouthNoah wrote:

Por cierto, ¿de donde has sacado estas especies? me muero de locura! son chulisimas!, los cetaceos menores no los identifico bien, hazme una lista de tus especies porfa!

The Sumatran rhino, Baird's tapir, fennec fox, short-beaked echidna, hirola, southern elephant seal and zebra shark was bought in online shops. The musk ox, quokka, bowhead whale and leopard seal was bought in local stationeries of my city (the three first in one, the latter in other). The leopard shark was my first figure, and I bought it in the gift shop of the Birch Aquarium in San Diego, California. And the ribbon seal was a painting by myself with the Schleich harbour seal, also bought in a stationery (the same one of the leopard seal), I bought just for do this, hehe.

Los cetáceos menores son un delfín del Ganges, delfín de flancos blancos del Pacífico, cachalote pigmeo (todos de CollectA) y vaquita (de Safari LTD).
-------
El rinoceronte de Sumatra, el tapir de Baird, el feneco, el equidna de hocico recto, el hirola, el elefante marino antártico y el tiburón cebra los compré en tiendas online. El buey almizclero, el quokka, la ballena boreal y la foca leopardo fueron compradas en papelerías locales de mi ciudad (las tres primeras en una y la última en otra). El tiburón leopardo fue mi primera figura, y la compré en la tienda de regalos del Birch Aquarium en San Diego, California. Y la foca de bandas la repinté yo mismo a partir de la foca común de Schleich, la cual también compré en una papelería (la misma de la foca leopardo), la compré precisamente para hacer eso, jeje.

The lesser cetaceans are a Ganges river dolphin, Pacific white-sided dolphin, pygmy sperm whale (all from CollectA) and a vaquita (from Safari LTD).

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 22 EmptyThu 02 May 2019, 08:27

SO much beauty cheers bounce Applause

MartinH

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 22 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2019, 18:40

So... Hello everybody :) I have some newcomers in my collection :)

Last edited by MartinH on Tue 22 Oct 2019, 19:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 22 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2019, 18:44

Very impressive display. I like the shallower depths of the shelves, and shelves closer from top-bottom. Must require a lot of readjusting (or good planning ahead).
Back to top Go down
Caracal

Caracal

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 22 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2019, 18:58

Impressive and useful, thank you for the sharing! cheers cheers Applause
Back to top Go down
Noémi

Noémi

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 22 EmptyTue 22 Oct 2019, 19:13

Nice collection! :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your collections... now   Your collections... now - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Your collections... now
Page 22 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next