Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti

Go down 
+60
rogerpgvg
George
Jill
Taos
Burgerenby
Bonnie
lucky luke
Advicot
landrover
onatello
AnoekG
75senta75
Drakulka
Rakel
Anne from Norway
leonbenefit
*Valencia Stables*
trovalsa
Midnight wolf stables
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
pipsxlch
DestrierModels
sadie3112
Phexedrine
SUSANNE
JonasV
A.R.Garcia
koniminiatures
Dark Pegasus
Silver Unicornis
costicuba
Gwaine
MiniZoo
Sassyscribbler
Kikimalou
Shanti
Wilorvise
ulinuk
boba_jagoda
Jetty
animalluvr6
Thitanium Prince
Dum_my
Cyhyraeth
Tarunyada
Bloodrayne
A-J
Bonobo
Miss Jane
NightLioness
Carola
Saarlooswolfhound
Fisva
HKHollinstone
Elros Alvar
SyLoBe
Roger
Ana
LeeAnn
widukind
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
boba_jagoda

boba_jagoda

Country/State : Germany

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 10:51 pm

She looks great - I really like the details on the legs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 11:12 pm

Wauw.... wauw......
Can't even say something, it is stunning!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 17 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 11:31 pm

Shanti wrote:
......I have seen many many repaints much better than mine but they are always a challenge and inspiration for me! :)

I doubt that you have seen any at all Wink

But less is great also cheers

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 8:18 am

Oh my god affraid She is SO beatiful!
Now she is really alive: look at these eyes, that color...
I like your works very much, especialy CollectA Hanoverian stallion, but this girl is in my heart now too I love you

'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 17 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2015 11:10 am

Very beautiful paintwork! Amazing! And the photos, she looks almost alive. Thank you so much for sharing the photos here!!! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 7:18 pm

Many thanks again!!! Really appreciate it! Very Happy

Just joking around today... flower

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Collecta Mare by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 7:24 pm

Laughing

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 8:32 pm

beautifull horses ( had not seen them from the last to foals and the percheron).
She had really big feet actually i dindt noticed that before!
Realy beauty's and helpfull video's

Ceep up that good work ^^ really like it ! Very Happy the horses are beautifull

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 17 EmptySat Jun 06, 2015 8:42 pm

I had to look tree times before I relised it was not a live horse face affraid

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 1:59 pm

Susanne just stole my words! That one looks awesome cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 17 EmptySun Jun 07, 2015 2:02 pm

She's just gorgeous... So much improvement from the original paint job sunny

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 1:10 am

Thanks again friends! Very Happy
No big news, only our Bluebelle was enlisted to a draft horse plowing competition so we needed some tack for her. Luckily our Goliath (Schleich Clydesdale) already has such a tack and with little adjustments it fit onto the mare. So here she comes:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Collecta Percheron by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Collecta and Schleich by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CollectA Percheron by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CollectaDraft by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]CollectA Percheron by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Best Buddies by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 3:05 am

Incredible cheers

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 17 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 9:07 am

Living horses affraid

'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 10:27 am

It seems I didn't visit this topic for a while. Just came back and see this affraid
That must be one of the most incredible and beautifully made tack piece in this scale I have ever seen. And on gorgeous horse model like that. And the sunny photos! Amazing! cheers I love you I love you I love you

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 11:16 am

This is so totally incredible affraid

You certainly are in a class of your own, - WOW cheers Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 2:50 pm

Oh wow, I am a bit overwhelmed!! Such nice comments!!! Thank you so much friends!! :) :)

Sadly I don't have so much time for the hobby, just a little piece here and there…
Tried to do a SM-Rope halter. I was able to find an almost usable yarn. Still ab bit too fuzzy but it is ok for now.
What do you think? It has a Fiador knot and overhand knots too. Hard to see.. The lead is a four strand round braid. Don't ask how long this took Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Rope halter by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]SM Ropehalter with lead by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]SM Rope halter with lead by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 3:28 pm

Absolutely incredible cheers

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 4:45 pm

Wow, it's amazing how you can do something so small and so realistic. Very Happy This is beautiful Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 5:19 pm

Your attention to detail is simply wow.

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 01, 2015 5:36 pm

I can imagine how long it took !!! It is incredible Applause Applause

My very spoiled buckskin breaks ordinary halters by the dozen Suspect
So just a couple of months ago I got a couple of rope halters, and I am sure I could not make one even in full size  ...I can't imagine how you do it scratch

One more huge  WOW !!!! cheers

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 02, 2015 9:28 pm

Oh those outdoor photos they're just gorgeous. sunny
It's so good to see nice outdoor photography again and since I moved to city can't take them myself. Really nice work on the horses and the tack then I'm not even gonna say anything that's just amazing.

Back to top Go down
Phexedrine

Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 17 EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 11:02 pm

Wow, such patience needed to work at this scale ! I'm not even able to braid four strands round lead ropes in 1/9 scale Laughing Kudos again Applause

Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 17 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2015 10:51 pm

Beaitifull again Very Happy

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 17 EmptyWed Sep 09, 2015 6:28 pm

You are all very kind!! Really enjoyed reading your nice comments, thank you again!! cheers flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti
Page 17 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 37  Next