Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti

Go down 
+60
rogerpgvg
George
Jill
Taos
Burgerenby
Bonnie
lucky luke
Advicot
landrover
onatello
AnoekG
75senta75
Drakulka
Rakel
Anne from Norway
leonbenefit
*Valencia Stables*
trovalsa
Midnight wolf stables
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
pipsxlch
DestrierModels
sadie3112
Phexedrine
SUSANNE
JonasV
A.R.Garcia
koniminiatures
Dark Pegasus
Silver Unicornis
costicuba
Gwaine
MiniZoo
Sassyscribbler
Kikimalou
Shanti
Wilorvise
ulinuk
boba_jagoda
Jetty
animalluvr6
Thitanium Prince
Dum_my
Cyhyraeth
Tarunyada
Bloodrayne
A-J
Bonobo
Miss Jane
NightLioness
Carola
Saarlooswolfhound
Fisva
HKHollinstone
Elros Alvar
SyLoBe
Roger
Ana
LeeAnn
widukind
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 27 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2017 9:24 pm

Wow, I need tutorial about how to make furry animals... Your llama is STUNNING! And I love the haired SM. My skills at hairing are... meh.

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 9:59 am

This is another great one!
very nice you are such a great custumizer Very Happy

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 27 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2017 2:15 pm

Thank you so much!!! I am a bit overwhelmed!! Embarassed Embarassed drunken

The braiding wasn't that difficult, just some patience..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: There are some tutorials out there, one is by Pajutee, she is a prof. Artist creating furry animals! Camilla the Llama is for sale if you are interested. cyclops

Some pictures of Golden Boy. Does someone knew the real American Saddlebred "Golden Boy"?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]American Saddlebred Model horse by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Stablemate ASB custom by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Breyer Stablemate custom by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]American Saddlebred scale 1/32 by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 27 EmptyThu Jan 19, 2017 3:21 pm

Gorgeous horses drunken You are such a talent with the brush

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 3:56 pm

Could you please share the link? I can´t find it.

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 21, 2017 6:29 pm

Thank you very much Jonas! Very Happy

Very sorry [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Pajutee is updating her website and removed all the contens. But here is on little help too: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
A little video [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope this helps! :)
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 8:06 pm

Almost done, the "big" brother of Golden Boy. He will be named "Hez a Sunny Boy" Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]ClassicQuarterfettig by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 27 EmptySun Jan 22, 2017 11:29 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers

You really work wonders on this mold Very Happy

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 8:37 pm

Thank you!

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 27 EmptyMon Jan 23, 2017 9:03 pm

he's a sunny (and stunning) boy indeed!
I like the little darker hair detail in the tail Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 7:19 pm

Thank you!! Very Happy

He is finished after all and I took pictures. Somehow it was difficult catching his true color, he is much lighter in real life, like on the photo above. Never mind.. Cool  Hope you like him!

"Hez a Sunny Boy"  Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Breyer Classic Quarter by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Breyer Classic Model horse by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Breyer Classic Model horse by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Breyer Classic Quarter Horse by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Breyer Classic Quarter Horse by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Breyer Classic Quarter by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 8:07 pm

Heza Stunning Boy! cheers Wink Incredible work once again Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 27 EmptyFri Jan 27, 2017 9:15 pm

Mamma Mia !!! WOW !!!!! affraid cheers bounce cheers

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 8:33 am

What an impressive work Applause And a fantastic result cheers
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 27 EmptySat Jan 28, 2017 4:15 pm

Perfect work! cheers

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 27 EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 2:18 pm

AWSOME ! Very Happy I love you

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 8:40 pm

Thank you so much!!! Very Happy drunken Embarassed

And a new one, a tiny horse, maybe you recognize this mold?

Cheyenne

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Cheyenne by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Cheyenne by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:25 pm

HURRAAAY !!! News from Shanti cheers

(S)he is PERFECT drunken Applause Applause

I am not sure I know the model, - but I can almost see her walk ...and look at those perfect hooves sunny Applause

Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 9:43 pm

Thank you Susanne!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

He is a gelding and he is a tiny Panini-horse
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 10:47 pm

Unbelievable what you did with just a tiny Panini horse. I would never guess it, of course. It looks like a real horse in your pictures and it looks much bigger. Fabulous work, Cheyenne! Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 27 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2017 11:18 pm

Is that the one Shocked

This is truely amazing cheers Applause
I am really, really impressed, - you are no less than a magician cheers cheers cheers

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 2:32 am

Holy cow, that's a Panini horse? affraid I thought it was curious scale at least! Incredible! I adore your dapple greys but this is just awesome cheers

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 25, 2017 10:47 pm

What should I say ? Ein Meisterstück!

SyLoBe

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 27 EmptySat Mar 11, 2017 7:36 pm

I´ve seen Cheyenne on facebook! I like it a lot!

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 27 EmptyMon Mar 13, 2017 2:42 pm

That amazing you should make a scale photo :)

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti
Page 27 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next