Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti

Go down 
+60
rogerpgvg
George
Jill
Taos
Burgerenby
Bonnie
lucky luke
Advicot
landrover
onatello
AnoekG
75senta75
Drakulka
Rakel
Anne from Norway
leonbenefit
*Valencia Stables*
trovalsa
Midnight wolf stables
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
pipsxlch
DestrierModels
sadie3112
Phexedrine
SUSANNE
JonasV
A.R.Garcia
koniminiatures
Dark Pegasus
Silver Unicornis
costicuba
Gwaine
MiniZoo
Sassyscribbler
Kikimalou
Shanti
Wilorvise
ulinuk
boba_jagoda
Jetty
animalluvr6
Thitanium Prince
Dum_my
Cyhyraeth
Tarunyada
Bloodrayne
A-J
Bonobo
Miss Jane
NightLioness
Carola
Saarlooswolfhound
Fisva
HKHollinstone
Elros Alvar
SyLoBe
Roger
Ana
LeeAnn
widukind
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:12 am

I love you

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:34 am

Oh wow, Shanti! They look wonderful! So beautiful! The mare has a lovely color and the dog is very cute. How clever to separate them, makes them so much more playable Very Happy The color looks indeed like a perfect sooty palomino, but that cannot be a bad thing! It's one of the hardest colors to paint, isn't it? I know I'm not ready to paint a sooty palomino yet, it's so hard to get it right. Also, sometimes models have their own opinion about the color they want to be painted in Laughing

And your amazing stable, ahh! Makes me dream about building a miniature stable, so inspiring  drunken The little lights inside are lovely. And even the straw is perfect!

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Bonnie

Bonnie

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:35 am

I love the CollectA mare and Terrier and these photos are just gorgeous! Very Happy I love you cheers
And amazing you could get the terrier off, I wish they could separate too! I was just scared that I would break the little terrier if I tried! There must be a way of doing it, but I'm not the best when it comes to tools scratch Laughing
Thank you so much for sharing these! sunny
Back to top Go down
https://hoarenairne.wixsite.com/dogartist
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:46 am

Thank you so much friends!! Very Happy
Yes, sometimes models have their own will! Very Happy I liked the way it turned so let her be! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Separated they are versatile to use! Too bad they are not connected with a magnet or a little pin or something..

The stable is so old... made in 2011? Not sure. But it useful for photos sometimes. It was a lot of work but a lot of fun too building it! Give it a try, make your own stable! The bad thing is, you need a stable for every scale... Laughing bom

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: I used this for separating [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] them but it did quite some damage. But it was worth it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 11:49 am

Oh wow thank you! Shocked cheers
I may need to buy another- just in case my sawing doesn't go to plan! Laughing
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 1:38 pm

This is MAGNIFICENT !!!!!! cheers Applause

I always expact the best from you, and this is certainly at least up to expectations, - incredibly beautyful drunken I love you I love you

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 1:41 pm

Bonnie wrote:

How to double the sales lol!

costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 32 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2020 2:06 pm

Great job ! Perfect actually Very Happy
And the mare looks so beautiful now Applause

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 1:01 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Bonnie wrote:

Wink lol! Laughing

And thank you for all of your nice comments!!
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 2:30 am

Awh so sweet I love you and great paintwork too cheers

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 2:40 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Bonnie wrote:

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:39 am

Shanti wrote:

The stable is so old... made in 2011? Not sure. But it useful for photos sometimes. It was a lot of work but a lot of fun too building it! Give it a try, make your own stable! The bad thing is, you need a stable for every scale... Laughing bom

You know, it may be old but every time I see this barn I think it's so cool! Yes, one in every scale, hahaha, and where to store it What a Face But  maybe one in SM scale or LB would be possible.

There is even a new barn building group on FB that I joined and I see a lot of projects this month, very inspiring. But i just can't decide for the look and the scale I like the most scratch I guess it will have to wait, at least until next year. Smile

Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 32 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 6:16 am

Yes, a stable in SM scale would be nice, was thinking about one too! I have this one facade with just the door but I was thinking about an indoor scene with 2 stalls maybe. I remember building this one for Schleich scale, I used the microwave oven for heating the wooden strips in hot water for bending them.. not sure how many times I failed.  tongue  Wink

I joined this groub on FB too but didn't have the time to make another barn. And all the photos of the "how to" are stored on some hard disc somewhere...
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 5:49 am

Repainted this cat for a distant family member that is about to retire after 45 years of work.
She lost her cat some years ago and I thought it might be an idea of having her cat with her again on the couch. I hope she will like it. The cat ist about lifesize more like a young cat.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 6:15 am

Soooooo beautiful, and what a wonderful idea, it will be such a lovely memory of her cat! I love you sunny
And at first I thought they were photos of her- until I realised that you had painted this beauty! Shocked It is just amazing, and looks so realistic- like a real cat! Applause Applause And the colours and texture, I could almost reach through the screen and stroke her! drunken
She will love it, it is a masterpiece! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 32 EmptyMon Jan 25, 2021 6:28 am

Wonderful work, Shanti! Your family member must be very happy with such a beautiful gift! Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 32 EmptyWed Jan 27, 2021 9:42 pm

Amazing work Shanti ! Wowww affraid cheers Applause Applause Applause

You made everything more than perfect! It looks sooooo real.
And it has a very cute spot on it`s face :)

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 32 EmptyThu Jan 28, 2021 6:20 am

Thank you so much! The cat met her new owner yesterday. We let her open the present alone, we didn't know how she would react. Last time she saw her cat she was dead Crying or Very sad But now she has a cute sleeping cat back on her couch. cheers She seemed a bit overwhelmed but I think she will recover! Laughing Wink What a Face
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 10:46 am

Meet "Claire" and "Bree", two older Schleich Figurines but I like the old ones of Schleich better.
Hope you like them too!

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 10:48 am

Wonderful! I love you

Back to top Go down
Bonnie

Bonnie

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 11:19 am

So beautiful once again and so realistic, they look gorgeous together in the snow! drunken cheers
And the foal- she is the sweetest! I love you
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 32 EmptySat Feb 13, 2021 11:52 am

Thank you so much!! Very Happy Embarassed cheers
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 32 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2021 8:22 pm

So beautiful repainted horses Shanti ! Applause
And I love your photos .
It makes them look even more real .
Wonderful job ! cheers

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 8:22 am

Very good repaint of the figures and nice photos- they look like real horse when you just look at the pictures.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 32 EmptyThu Mar 04, 2021 9:19 am

How on earth could I miss this model ?  Sleep
OMG !!! Shanti, it is truely, completely life-like !!!  affraid
I have never, ever seen anything so perfect before  I love you  I love you  I love you  I love you

WOW !!!!!  cheers  Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause  Applause

Shanti wrote:
Repainted this cat for a distant family member that is about to retire after 45 years of work.
She lost her cat some years ago and I thought it might be an idea of having her cat with her again on the couch. I hope she will like it. The cat ist about lifesize more like a young cat.

Thankyou also for showing the progress as you painted her Very Happy

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti
Page 32 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next