Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti

Go down 
+60
rogerpgvg
George
Jill
Taos
Burgerenby
Bonnie
lucky luke
Advicot
landrover
onatello
AnoekG
75senta75
Drakulka
Rakel
Anne from Norway
leonbenefit
*Valencia Stables*
trovalsa
Midnight wolf stables
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
pipsxlch
DestrierModels
sadie3112
Phexedrine
SUSANNE
JonasV
A.R.Garcia
koniminiatures
Dark Pegasus
Silver Unicornis
costicuba
Gwaine
MiniZoo
Sassyscribbler
Kikimalou
Shanti
Wilorvise
ulinuk
boba_jagoda
Jetty
animalluvr6
Thitanium Prince
Dum_my
Cyhyraeth
Tarunyada
Bloodrayne
A-J
Bonobo
Miss Jane
NightLioness
Carola
Saarlooswolfhound
Fisva
HKHollinstone
Elros Alvar
SyLoBe
Roger
Ana
LeeAnn
widukind
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 24 EmptyFri Apr 01, 2016 11:25 pm

Yeah, strong winds recently... Laughing
The guy in the background is a breyer tradi quarter horse gelding. He was just watching the strange black hairy thing....
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 24 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 5:29 am

Took some new photos of old horses. The black stallion and the Appy (Appaloosa Sport horse) were finished in 2009. The Appy just got a new leather halter. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Schleich Araber Sheitan by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Schleich Araber Sheitan by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Schleich Hanoverian Stallion by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 24 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 10:19 am

I love you I love you Lovely appy Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 24 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 5:30 pm

Hurraaay cheers New pictures from Shanti cheers

They are beautyful, - and even a Arabian man holding the lovely Arabian horse Very Happy

That appaloosa is gorgeous, - and such a perfect halter he has ...he is even tied to the fence with a correct knot Applause cheers

Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 24 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 8:03 pm

Very nice horses an pictures :)
I love you

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 24 EmptyTue May 03, 2016 8:16 pm

Beautiful photos, amazing models and perfect tiny halter for the Appaloosa Very Happy Amazing! cheers
Photos with black Arab stallion are magical Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 24 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 12:53 am

I just saw, - is it horse droppings behind the appaloosaa ? affraid cheers

Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 24 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 2:49 am

Thank you so much my friends!! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Yes, I one of our staff put some arabic style clothes on. And another forgot to clean up behind the Appy before taking the pictures.. Laughing Rolling Eyes Wink
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 24 EmptyWed May 04, 2016 7:51 am

Shanti wrote:
Thank you so much my friends!! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: Yes, I one of our staff put some arabic style clothes on. And another forgot to clean up behind the Appy before taking the pictures.. Laughing Rolling Eyes Wink

Shanti, you are precioussssss cheers
I think there are even tiny bits of straw in the droppings lol!

Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 24 EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 11:26 pm

You  have good eyes Susanne! lol!

Something new to our ranch. A plain old Schleich Shetland.. She is always so busy and loves to look out for new places! Basketball
Her friend Sparky just keeps wondering about her..  Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Shetty by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Shetty by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Schleich Shetty by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Shetty Murmel by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 1:12 am

Lovely shaggy pony! cheers And what a beautiful scenery and photos cheers

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 2:02 am

Oh what a lovely pony you created there <3 She looks so real in these colours, very well done! As Anna said, lovely scenery and photos, I always enjoy watching them!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Bloodrayne

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 6:01 am

One look at the empty bowl and she was out of the gate again.
Can you blame her?
No.
She lives to eat.
Nomnomnom.

What a pretty girl! Hefty, hips and hungry. I love you

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 6:08 am

After a very busy day, I saw there were news from Shanty, and RUSHED to open... and HURRAAAY cheers bounce cheers

So lively the old gal is in her new dress, and the surroundings/photos are stunning as always Applause Very Happy Very Happy

Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 24 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 7:05 am

Beautifull Very Happy I love you

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 6:08 am

Thank you very much dear friends! Very Happy
Murmel went to her new owner, she collects the Schleich Stetty as a conga. cyclops

And now - guess - another grey...  This time a beautiful "Cumulonimbus" resin made by our well known Anna! Applause  This mold is so pretty and has so much character!!
Anna asked me to paint him a light grey and hopefully she likes the result.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Cumulonimbus by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Cumulonimbus by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

He loves to chew the doors...  scratch
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 10:29 pm

WOW!! I LOVE him!!! I love you I love you I love you I love you I think this is one of, if not the best model you've done so far cheers

And I missed the shetland! He is adorable bounce

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 24 EmptySat Jul 02, 2016 10:40 pm

Wow, wow, wow!! Very Happy Do I LIKE him? I LOVE him! Very Happy I love you Beautiful paint work, amazing grey colour, absolutely wonderful! cheers

I feel EXTREMELY lucky that you have painted him for me, I will always treasure him in my collection. I love you Thank you million times!!!! sunny

Beautiful photos too in an amazing miniature arrangement. And then, the pink nose, it is so cute! I feel totally euphoric now drunken drunken drunken

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 2:24 am

What can I say ? silent Shocked Shocked

Two great artists working togehter :  Applause  cheers WOW !!!!! bounce cheers

Phexedrine

Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 24 EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 7:07 am

Wow amazing horse !!!

Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 24 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 6:07 am

Thank you so much! Very Happy cheers
It was really fun painting this wonderful horse!
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 5:23 am

This great horse needed a halter. The buckle is working and you need it to tack him up. Cool Laughing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Cumulonimbus Resin by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Cumulonimbus with halter by Phoenix Ranch, auf Flickr
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 6:52 am

HOLY HAMSTER affraid

If I didn't know better, I would have thought it is a real horse with a real hater in a real farm yard cheers

Ana

Ana

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 24 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 7:20 am

Wow! Very Happy cheers sunny

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 24 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 8:15 am

Beuaitfull again Very Happy
I love you

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti
Page 24 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next