Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti

Go down 
+60
rogerpgvg
George
Jill
Taos
Burgerenby
Bonnie
lucky luke
Advicot
landrover
onatello
AnoekG
75senta75
Drakulka
Rakel
Anne from Norway
leonbenefit
*Valencia Stables*
trovalsa
Midnight wolf stables
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
pipsxlch
DestrierModels
sadie3112
Phexedrine
SUSANNE
JonasV
A.R.Garcia
koniminiatures
Dark Pegasus
Silver Unicornis
costicuba
Gwaine
MiniZoo
Sassyscribbler
Kikimalou
Shanti
Wilorvise
ulinuk
boba_jagoda
Jetty
animalluvr6
Thitanium Prince
Dum_my
Cyhyraeth
Tarunyada
Bloodrayne
A-J
Bonobo
Miss Jane
NightLioness
Carola
Saarlooswolfhound
Fisva
HKHollinstone
Elros Alvar
SyLoBe
Roger
Ana
LeeAnn
widukind
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Shanti

Shanti

Country/State : Germany

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 6:21 pm

Oh wow, that's a lot of kind words!!!! Thank you so much, this kinda saved my day! cheers cheers

Some little progress on my new grey drafter. This will still need hours to go.. I will not entirely copy the ref pic. I want the mane and tail a bit grey. What do you think?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 6:45 pm

Looking really good! I love your dapples cheers

Bloodrayne

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 7:14 pm

I'm starting to develop dapple envy.... Twisted Evil

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 8:39 pm

How do you even do that o.0!!
It looks really nice already, can't wait for the result.

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 9:23 pm

It's super sweet shade of grey. The paintwork is really amazing Very Happy
I think the yellowish white mane just like the one on the reference photo would suit him very well. But if you feel more like adding some grey I'm sure it will look great too! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SyLoBe

SyLoBe

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 13 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 10:24 pm

Lovely customs! And the white briddle is just... Awesome! O.o

Visit my art gallery at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I accept commissions!
Back to top Go down
http://sylobe.deviantart.com
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:45 pm

Looking so good! The dapples are like perfectly copied from the stallion in the photo drunken cheers Cannot wait to see him ready! Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 4:47 pm

Thank you so much friends!! You are truly supporting me!!! cheers Very Happy

The little grey is finished. Hope you like him! Very Happy

Meet "Mont Blanc"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Breyer Stablemate Drafter by Allereirau, on Flickr

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Breyer Stablemate Drafter by Allereirau, on Flickr

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:19 pm

Wow, just wow!!! And the photos on the snow agh, amazing Very Happy drunken drunken Applause Applause

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:33 pm

Abolsutely gorgeous! And for so small model you did so great job cheers Applause Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:51 pm

Wow, wow, and more wow! cheers Really fantastic! How do you do the dapples?

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 6:20 pm

Thank you, thank you!! cheers
It is not easy painting the details on these small horses. The eyes really give me some pain.. And sadly to say but the mold of this drafter seems to be worn off. The details on the face are vanishing. Maybe this one will be the last of my little conga and I will switch to a newer mold.
@LeeAnn: I use pastels and apply them with a tiny tiny brush.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:05 pm

Must be a very tiny brush! Shocked

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:09 pm

Yes, they are actually called "microbrush! and the come from railroad hobby. The look like this:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 7:30 pm

Oh this is interesting! Thank you!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 8:25 pm

I am so totally, completely in love with that "Mont Blanc" I love you drunken

Look at him !!! That face, - the expression, the woy he looks at us Very Happy

And the name is great also, - both for the colour, and...isn't it a brand of high quality colours ?

Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 13 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:53 pm

'What a model
What a color
Just wauw ! Very Happy
For such a tiny horse he looks bigger then a house
And crazy awsome those snow pictures
(.. Hate my country at the moment, for only having 5 cm of snow when i have to go to school)

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:11 pm

Thank you, thank you! Very Happy
@Susanne: Mont Blanc is a manufacturer of high quality watches, leatherstuff and pencils etc. Very Happy

My preparations of the bridle for Mont Blanc, coming from this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]SM Schimmelbridle by Allereirau, on Flickr

to this
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]SM Schimmelbridle2 by Allereirau, on Flickr

Last edited by Shanti on Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 2:35 pm

Thanyou for the information Very Happy

Ohh, I am SO curious what you are going to make for your lovely horse bounce cheers

Shanti

Shanti

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:02 pm

Thank you Susanne! Very Happy
Working in this scale needs some extra time, good light and lots of patience. This is getting strenuous..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Preparations for Bridle by Allereirau, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:08 pm

I love the grey colour that you gave him cheers
Good luck with the fiddly little buckles too Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 13 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 4:10 pm

bounce bounce bounce

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 13 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 4:03 pm

So tiny! affraid cheers Cant wait!

Back to top Go down
Phexedrine

Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 1:46 pm

Amazing work !

SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 13 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 5:11 pm

WOW ! I can see that it is a job for steady hands and both and inventive and patient head drunken

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti   Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Imaginary "Phoenix Ranch" / Customs by Shanti
Page 13 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next