Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround

Go down 
+5
Ana
skysthelimit
Gabe
ikessauro
Kikimalou
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround Empty
PostSubject: PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround   PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:32 pm

So here is it my good friends, one of my two last PAPO.

No more words, no more suspense...  geek  The pics !  cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Kikimalou on Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:12 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
ikessauro

ikessauro

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround   PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:38 pm

It is just perfect! Very cool! i will get it as soon as possible!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/patrickkrol
Gabe

Gabe

Country/State : NY

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround   PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:40 pm

Perfect model!
Makes me wanna collect dinos again... Rolling Eyes Razz

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround   PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:51 pm

Some of us want a walkaround with the Lioness Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround   PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:05 pm

It looks like it's scared of something Cool Maybe You could show this dino with another one attacking? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Gabe

Gabe

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround   PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:07 pm

ana wrote:
It looks like it's scared of something Cool Maybe You could show this dino with another one attacking? scratch

Good idea Ana Cool

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround   PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:12 pm

Gabe wrote:
ana wrote:
It looks like it's scared of something Cool Maybe You could show this dino with another one attacking?  scratch

Good idea Ana Cool

Maybe tomorow...  Wink

Now the only one I have is a pics with the BATTAT styracosaurus  Cool

Last edited by Kikimalou on Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround   PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:20 pm

This dinosaur is absolutly impressive, looks a very nice figure even the pose is unrealistic like Papo bison! Like seeing a rhino owling!
But it is really impressive!
Congratulations and thanks for your pics!

Sorry but I was the first to put a pic of this creature in our forum and I did nothing!::tongue tongue tongue Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround   PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:54 pm

Roger wrote:
Sorry but I was the first to put a pic of this creature in our forum and I did nothing!::tongue tongue tongue Very Happy

But I'm still the first to have it and take pics myself pig tongue Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround   PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:01 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Roger wrote:

But I'm still the first to have it and take pics myself pig tongue Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround   PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Wow, the detail is exceptional, I love the horns. It's pose looks quite similar to the Pachyrhinosaurus. I like the colours! I hope I can add this to my collection drunken Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround   PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:32 pm

[quote="Kikimalou"][center]So here is it my good friends, one of my two last PAPO.

No more words, no more suspense... geek The pics ! cheers

...Very good model! :) And I,m sorry that Papo not made still no one model of sauropodas! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
remowshake

remowshake

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround   PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:37 pm

Really nice figure!! Congratulations my friend!! ;D

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround   PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:38 pm

HKHollinstone wrote:
Wow, the detail is exceptional, I love the horns. It's pose looks quite similar to the Pachyrhinosaurus. I like the colours! I hope I can add this to my collection drunken Rolling Eyes

The legs position and the lower part of the body are the same than the pachyrhinosaurus Wink
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround   PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:13 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
Gabe wrote:
ana wrote:

Good idea Ana Cool

Maybe tomorow... Wink

...And this Styracosaurus from Collecta... :)

Back to top Go down
Gabe

Gabe

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround   PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:17 pm

Looks like the Velociraptor is really having a great time riding on that styrac! lol!

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround   PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:27 pm

Hello Sergey again!
Is not nice to Papo compare with a dino from medium sized CollectA range! The Papo will coust probabily 4 or 5 times more!!!
Is like you're comparing Schleich Junior with Carnegi!
I'm kidding, the difference is not too huge!!!Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround   PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:33 pm

Roger wrote:
Hello Sergey again!
Is not nice to Papo compare with a dino from medium sized CollectA range! The Papo will coust probabily 4 or 5 times more!!!

...Maybe, dear Roger!... Laughing Laughing But Collecta still have,nt model Styracosaurus in scale 1:30 or other... Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround   PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:40 pm

Sergey wrote:
Roger wrote:
Hello Sergey again!

...Maybe, dear Roger!... Laughing Laughing But Collecta still have,nt model Styracosaurus in scale 1:30 or other... Wink

That's right Sergey, no styracosaurus in Procon Deluxe series! But I think that the new torosaurus is a Deluxe figure, I know that is not the same but it looks great!:)
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround   PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:59 pm

Roger wrote:
Sergey wrote:
Roger wrote:
Hello Sergey again!

That's right Sergey, no styracosaurus in Procon Deluxe series! But I think that the new torosaurus is a Deluxe figure, I know that is not the same but it looks great!:)

...By the way, Roger, I was strong disappoint in Collecta,s Nigersaurus Deluxe model... I,ve saw in the shop not model "deluxe" but the fat child toy... Shocked

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround   PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 8:15 pm

[quote="Sergey"]
Roger wrote:
Sergey wrote:
Roger wrote:
Hello Sergey again!

...By the way, Roger, I was strong disappoint in Collecta,s Nigersaurus Deluxe model... I,ve saw in the shop not model "deluxe" but the fat child toy... Shocked

CollectA is not yet a mature brand, is improoving a lot but still has some really bad figures in its range, they should retire some figures like they did with the old lion and tiger!
But they are in the right way...
In theory Deluxe should be better than medium sized but sometimes it doesn't happens, we see the same with Wild Safari and Carnegi, but the situation here has some differences.
You are a collector you could always compare what you want and buy what you want like I do!
I have the CollectA velociraptor, the small one, very outdated but I like it, even the stupid gigantoraptor, a very bad figure but I wanted a giant turkey!

Let me give you an example how naif is CollectA.
I was trying to find a giraffe, I was a lot of time confused and I bought the two reticulated, a Papo and a CollectA.
The first is incredibly beautiful, the second is strange, but seeing carefully, horns, ears, mouth, muscles, fur, wooves are much more detailed in CollectA, but painting is complex and unusual, so Papo giraffe is more convincent!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround   PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround Empty

Back to top Go down

PAPO 2011 : The Styracosaurus walkaround
Page 1 of 1