Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O

Go down 
+32
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
Phexedrine
sadie3112
signatus
Fisva
Wilorvise
Ana
stecal
Elros Alvar
Kikimalou
donny ong
A-J
animalluvr6
arafan
TheLastStardust
orcagirl26
Chris Sweetman
Bonobo
lucky luke
Carola
75senta75
sauroid
ulinuk
Florian
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
Bloodrayne
Tarunyada
SUSANNE
NightLioness
persefone
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 3:38 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Laughing Laughing We Danes always mix up Norwegian and Swedish, but Norwegian is easier Wink

It must be hard for Fins to learn Swedish, as Finnish is totally different from most other western langauges, - I heard somewhere that it is more like a Slavic language, - was it Hungarian ?

Bra, Susanne! It's exactly hungarian!  Very Happy Hungarian is our cagnate language. But I've never tried to learn it Laughing 
Yes it's pretty hard to learn... if you've a retentive memory you'll do it!! Wink 
Vi måste studera engelska, finska och svenska i skolan, så det kräver en hel del arbete! I synnerhet om du vill studera ockå tyska Very Happy 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 7:48 pm

Beautiful hello y'all! Smile 

Ok, who says mothers do not know what you need. I think it was pretty superb day. Well, laundry day.
Yes, I love it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url[url=https://servimg.com/view/17784696/347][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Well well well what it is in the dryer? Stable! Brand new Twisted Evil 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And the washing machine…. hooh… wait, what a ****!
OMG Shocked Never seen a pack like that!
My mother is awesome! I love you  Look at this! Has anybody else seen a pack like that? Surprised  drunken 
Under the five cm thick plastic cover; Beautiful beautiful waaaaaaaaaa camargues!!
Made in TUNISIA! Very Happy  cheers Y I P P E E E ! I'll get the China and Germany versions so…x33
Oh my gosh, Made in GERMANY and how cute she is!
Diipa Daapa---Tunisia Tunisia Tunisia…. Rolling Eyes  cheers 
Building up..^^
Let's test the new home!
Oh, the whole surprise… With the aunt from China. 感謝收看![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Moo-om! All the laundry is drying and the washing machine is running!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 8:01 pm

cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! 

Jonas ! You do the most wonderfully crazy things in Finland, it seems , with get great stuff from Aunt China  cheers 

WOW! What fantastic additions !
I have never seen that box with horses before , - and never the horse stable in that box either  cheers 

How fortunate that you are in this forum  cheers  Applause  Applause 

Bonobo

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 8:02 pm

You have an awesome mum Laughing cheers sunny cheers 

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 8:46 pm

How wonderful! Congratulations Jonas!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 9:08 pm

Oh goodness this is awesome  cyclops Yes, many strange things seem to happen in Finland  cyclops 

So cool you got TUNISIAN models! I have never seen the Camargues in that variation. Will you make comparisons eventually?  bounce Very Happy

(I have only one Tunisian model, that is a
Princess I got from Bojan  cheers )

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 10:32 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! 

Jonas ! You do the most wonderfully crazy things in Finland, it seems , with get great stuff from Aunt China  cheers 

WOW! What fantastic additions !
I have never seen that box with horses before , - and never the horse stable in that box either  cheers 

How fortunate that you are in this forum  cheers  Applause  Applause 

Aww thank you Susanne Sad I love you We're a little bit crazy but never mind Very Happy 

Yes, indeed! And my mother told it was 49,99 € ! Yes, that was a new thing for me too, very interesting!

Thanks your lovely words! sunny sunny 

Bonobo wrote:
You have an awesome mum Laughing cheers sunny cheers 

I do Very Happy I'm just a little bit happy lol!  Laughing 

widukind wrote:
How wonderful! Congratulations Jonas!!

sunny Many thanks, Andreas! Life is wonderful!! cheers  Very Happy 

Carola wrote:
Oh goodness this is awesome  cyclops Yes, many strange things seem to happen in Finland  cyclops 

So cool you got TUNISIAN models! I have never seen the Camargues in that variation. Will you make comparisons eventually?  bounce Very Happy

(I have only one Tunisian model, that is a
Princess I got from Bojan  cheers )

This is, thank you!  cheers 
Yes yes I was like a crazy b*tch when I saw the tummy! I will, Carola sunny cheers 

I do remember her, she's so beautiful….If I found some Tunisian's I can pick up for u Wink 

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 12:27 am

I had a similar experience some years ago, though, once more, I was not as lucky as you.
I was visiting a laundry room and found a humble and ostracized girl and asked her if it was not boring to spend all day in a laundry room. Sleep
She told me it was indeed, but that she know a fairy that can turn mice into horses and a pumpkin into a carriage to take her for a ball. Shocked
Well, crocs cannot transform pumpkins but they can take a girl to the ball and I did. In the ball I tried to know everything about that fairy and dreamed with how many things she could transform in stables and made in Tunisia horses. Ideabounce
Suddenly, at midnight, a clock rang and she ran away and the only thing I could get it was a disappointing glass slipper. Crying or Very sadSad
Moral of the story... I hate ball clocks! geekLaughing

Congratulations for being crazy and a big hug to your Mother! flower

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:05 pm

jonesee wrote:

This is, thank you!  cheers 
Yes yes I was like a crazy b*tch when I saw the tummy! I will, Carola sunny cheers 

I do remember her, she's so beautiful….If I found some Tunisian's I can pick up for u Wink 

Thank you, although concerning variants I look only for specific ones  Very Happy 

Looking forward to see if you make comparisons  cheers ofcourse that requires you to also own other country versions of the same models  Very Happy ?

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 8:11 pm

What lovely photographs again and what great additions! I especially love the camargue package; how lovely they're made in Tunesia! Never seen them before! Congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Chris Sweetman

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 10:52 pm

koniminiatures wrote:
Sweet finds! Ah, Finnish forests.. can't go anywhere without tripping on parcels meant for you. Happens to me all the time, too. A damned nuisance.

Sounds like I need to have a holiday in Finland Lea!  Very Happy 

I want to trip over on lots of parcels.  Laughing 

Chris Sweetman

Chris Sweetman

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 10:55 pm

Hi Jonas

Really like the forest scene with the parcel opening and the images in the woods.

As for the washing machine pictures I was  lol! 

You have a wonderful collection here.

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 7:48 pm

Chris Sweetman wrote:
Hi Jonas

Really like the forest scene with the parcel opening and the images in the woods.

As for the washing machine pictures I was  lol! 

You have a wonderful collection here.

Hello Chris,

Oh, I'm glad you do sunny  It wasn't very nice to wait to open the parcel until I was in the forest… But it was worth of it! Very Happy 

Haha yes, it was some crazy idea Laughing lol! 

Many thanks cheers 

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 7:52 pm

Ooooh I missed this!  Embarassed Sleep

Laughing Laughing Laughing This made me laugh! Congratulations! Very Happy

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:30 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Ooooh I missed this!  Embarassed Sleep

Laughing Laughing Laughing This made me laugh! Congratulations! Very Happy

Haha that's the purpose Very Happy Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:38 pm

jonesee wrote:

Of course!

And it worked!  Very Happy 

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 8:44 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
jonesee wrote:

Of course!

And it worked!  Very Happy 

So I did it Very Happy  Welcome back when my next parcels will arrive to crazy Finland Razz Laughing 

Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 6:20 pm

haha you have an awesome mom Jonas. was it your birthday or she was just rewarding your diligence with household chores? very cool horses/stable man.  Wink Applause 
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 6:26 pm

sauroid wrote:
haha you have an awesome mom Jonas. was it your birthday or she was just rewarding your diligence with household chores? very cool horses/stable man.  Wink Applause 

Very Happy well, she is pretty okay...haha.
Noo it was not! Maybe she wanted that, but I need to be honestly. In this time I really was not doing any household chores  Laughing Embarassed 
Many thanks cheers 

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 2:57 pm

Hi all Smile 

Everytime I get a parcel I save the box and the fillings, cause I feel I cannot throw them away= D So they're all in my top closet. Today I was cleaning up my closets and I found one unopened parcel from Nederland's! sunny
Here's the closet,
and this one was still closed! Exciting what there is Smile I made sure it really was for me Razz 
Look how well they're packed
Yess, the first one I saw was this enormously cute spaniel from 1986 by Bullyland. Look how sweet he's! Very Happy  I love you 
The colors are just perfect and her face and that design… I love this little dog even though he've many scrubs.
The next one was beautiful tiny tiny tapir!  Very Happy The anatomy is great and I love how it's so old and there is lots of charm!
The next one. He's my very first sea life model. Gorgeous little orca whale from 1988. It's also bullyland. I love it!
And almost the best part. Funny, surprisingly heavy hippo! There's no brand, only made in china and some manufacture year. It's so great model isn't it?! Laughing 
She've nice pose, ok the mouth is a little bit odd but as a whole it's good. The color is well made too.
Then I got these little piglets =D By Bullyland and they are very old too. Who is cute?! : D
 Laughing 
And here's the favorite! Love it Smile Bullyland hanoverian gelding. This package seems to be very very good one... Rolling Eyes 
What a nice vintage horse = )
Ohh, I was amazed how great models Bullyland have made! Nowadays they're not so good. But this peacock is stunning!
Love these colors
Oink oink there was also this cutie in the parcel Very Happy
Extra-tapir!
And on the bottom was my first Papo-catalogues, -06,-07,-08 Smile 
The parcel was filled with these! I love them all so much  sunny  Very Happy 
I'm sure I'll be more accurate in the future… Let's check is there more unopened parcels. No there isn't xp XD

Ps. Million thanks Caroline sunny I'm for ever glad!
Thanks for watching and have a nice day guys Smile 

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 3:01 pm

Congratulations! Very Happy

I'm pretty sure a certain box you'll be getting won't fit up in that cabinet!  Laughing Wink 

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 3:09 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Congratulations! Very Happy

I'm pretty sure a certain box you'll be getting won't fit up in that cabinet!  Laughing Wink 

Yes you might be right… Very Happy Laughing lol! Many thanks 4U sunny 

Back to top Go down
Chris Sweetman

Chris Sweetman

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 7:19 pm

Wonderful finds Jonas. I love the piglet pose! So cuuuuuuute!  Very Happy 

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 7:39 pm

Cute and interesting newcomers again Jonas  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 5:51 pm

Adorable animals with so much charm  cheers Ofcourse i like that Bullyland Hanoverian a lot, he is surprisingly nice  Very Happy 

The Piglets and the Hippo are also very wonderful I think  cyclops 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O
Page 2 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next