Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O

Go down 
+32
LeeAnn
koniminiatures
Phexedrine
sadie3112
signatus
Fisva
Wilorvise
Ana
stecal
Elros Alvar
Kikimalou
donny ong
A-J
animalluvr6
arafan
TheLastStardust
orcagirl26
Chris Sweetman
Bonobo
lucky luke
Carola
75senta75
sauroid
ulinuk
Florian
Saarlooswolfhound
Roger
Bloodrayne
Tarunyada
SUSANNE
NightLioness
persefone
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 7:26 am

I'm feeling so excited right now! I've ordered some new horses from MPV - thanks to Carola who gave the tip Wink. Now I'm just waiting for to get them bounce bounce Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 9:02 am

Breyer? Schleich?

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:16 pm

Only Schleich and Collecta.. I just had to order my favorite colored TWH and the ABC mare + that chubby guy tongue And from Collecta my absolute favorite horse, bay Clyde and the stunning bay pinto mare Embarassed Very Happy Xmas present for myself. Also my mom paid my other present so I'll get quite much horses Embarassed

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 11 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:20 pm

cheers cheers cheers

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 9:05 pm

What a batch, again - very generous of Nardien! And very lucky for you. Laughing That's a great herd you got. I, too, have to concur with people's admiration of that Hanoverian - it must be among Schleich's most solid equines, even if it's quite an understated sculpt. I like it a great deal. The more extravagant Thoroughbred is looking very snappy as well. LeeAnn's swap horse has even more character - do you happen to know what mold it was originally? I'm curious; that's a lot of work that's gone into the resculpting and repainting. Hats off to that!

And:
JonasV wrote:
I really appreciate that you have time to check out my newcomers and leave those nice comments sunny sunny Thank you.
Oh, you. You think I come here to ogle out of the kindness of my heart? No no no no - it's delicious photography, always a million horses I've never seen up and close before, and fine narration of both. I check them out because they're time and again so much fun to check out! I only wish I found the time to do it a bit more often. Alright, appreciation of appreciation time's over - can we go back to pretending to be gruff Finns now? Cool

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 8:56 am

koniminiatures wrote:
LeeAnn's swap horse has even more character - do you happen to know what mold it was originally? I'm curious; that's a lot of work that's gone into the resculpting and repainting. Hats off to that!

He started out as the Terra drafter, seen in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wink

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 12:42 pm

koniminiatures wrote:
What a batch, again - very generous of Nardien! And very lucky for you. Laughing That's a great herd you got. I, too, have to concur with people's admiration of that Hanoverian - it must be among Schleich's most solid equines, even if it's quite an understated sculpt. I like it a great deal. The more extravagant Thoroughbred is looking very snappy as well. LeeAnn's swap horse has even more character - do you happen to know what mold it was originally? I'm curious; that's a lot of work that's gone into the resculpting and repainting. Hats off to that!

And:
JonasV wrote:
I really appreciate that you have time to check out my newcomers and leave those nice comments sunny sunny Thank you.
Oh, you. You think I come here to ogle out of the kindness of my heart? No no no no - it's delicious photography, always a million horses I've never seen up and close before, and fine narration of both. I check them out because they're time and again so much fun to check out! I only wish I found the time to do it a bit more often. Alright, appreciation of appreciation time's over - can we go back to pretending to be gruff Finns now? Cool

cheers cheers cheers Million thanks Lea! sunny Nardien really required me o take them Very Happy It was a lovely gift from her. I agree 100%. Hanoverian is just so good. Now that I'm giving away some of my horses Nardien's horses won't leave! And not LeeAnn's abolsutely beautiful lovely drafter either Wink Yes as LeeAnn already answered he's made form that nice Terra drafter. She'd such a great job with him drunken

I'm having a hard tome to believe that haha Razz particularly nowadays I'm just too lazy and busy so my photo aren't good. lol! You remember when i started the topic I always went out and really planned everything! Oh well... Embarassed Very Happy It's still so nice that people check my newcomers out. Haha I guess we can, that's basically how we behave Laughing lol!

Thanks Lea, you're awesome Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:26 am

Hello all! Very Happy

I'm back with my new horses! Some weeks ago I got one bigger parcel but many of them were custom victims and some I sold so I wont show them but.. There was four Breyer SM horses and I aaaam so in love. I don't care those scratches they're adorable cyclops
Two Paso Finos! Gorgeous! O.O
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And hanoverians...I guess. Anyway I think I need another light version. They're so nice, aren't they?!  Smile
I think I've "the fever" now... No  Laughing

And Anne-Joke, our super talented Dutch artist sent me these wonderful horses!
Amazingly painted welsh pony mare.
And her friend this colt here!
I adore all of them - so thank you A-J and Nadine!  sunny

Have a great day!  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:35 am

Congrats Jonas on getting these beauties from two Dutchies Very Happy
They are all so great in your photos!! SM feverrrrr XD

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 11:50 am

You've been bitten by the bug! cheers

Beautiful CMs too, congrats!

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 2:58 pm

Stablemates are simply beautiful! I understand your fever! Very Happy
All great additions, congratulations! Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 5:22 pm

Nice figurines :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:54 am

They look like a great start to your Breyer addiction Jonas! Very Happy cheers

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 11 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:12 am

Beautifully painted customs cyclops

sadie3112 wrote:
They look like a great start to your Breyer addiction Jonas! Very Happy cheers

Yes they do drunken

TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 6:39 am

ohh.. WOW bounce  I love the white paso fino! and ofcourse the hanoverains (I also have one of that mold) Congrats Jonas!! I love you and Anne-Joke is really talented! cheers you almost can't see they are repaints! Shocked

(..I wonder if I must buy some tissues for ''The stablemate Virus..'' I begin to feel sick! Rolling Eyes )

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 11 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 8:16 am

TheLastStardust wrote:

(..I wonder if I must buy some tissues for ''The stablemate Virus..'' I begin to feel sick! Rolling Eyes )

Tissues won't help anything. The only cure is purchasing another SM ASAP.

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 11 EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 5:58 am

Thank you all so much! cheers I'm happy that you like them too Very Happy
Nardien - really? Do you wanna show me a photo of him? I'd love to see what kind of horse you have cheers The Paso Fino's are awesome! = D And I guess LeeAnn is right Laughing Laughing

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 4:44 am

JonasV wrote:
Nardien - really? Do you wanna show me a photo of him? I'd love to see what kind of horse you have cheers The Paso Fino's are awesome! = D And I guess LeeAnn is right Laughing Laughing

Ofcourse you can, Jonas! Very Happy  here he is!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0001 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

I also have two other stablemates, but they are not of this mold I love you

..I guess we know what my next order will be, then!  What a Face

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 8:13 am

One of my favorites on that mold Very Happy Reminds me I still have a blank one in my body box needing some color...

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 11 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 8:33 am

LeeAnn wrote:
One of my favorites on that mold Very Happy Reminds me I still have a blank one in my body box needing some color...

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 11 EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 5:06 am

TheLastStardust wrote:
JonasV wrote:

Ofcourse you can, Jonas! Very Happy  here he is!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]DSC_0001 by nardien_brons, on Flickr

I also have two other stablemates, but they are not of this mold I love you

..I guess we know what my next order will be, then!  What a Face

Oh wow! He's stunning! You lucky to have him Very Happy drunken
Definitely! xD I'm gonna order SM's! Laughing

Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 11 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 11:51 am

cool new horses Jonas!
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:11 am

Thanks very much Wink Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Phexedrine

Phexedrine

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 11 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 9:32 am

Lovely horse, I love the pattern !

koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 11 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 7:55 am

Nice newcomers! Your photos make me appreciate the new molds again.. The Pasos look particularly delicious. I think they're Peruvians, though, not Finos - the termino and longer form would suggest it. Anne-Joke's painting has a nice, soft feel to it. The colt is my favourite - very expressive.

LeeAnn wrote:
koniminiatures wrote:
LeeAnn's swap horse has even more character - do you happen to know what mold it was originally? I'm curious; that's a lot of work that's gone into the resculpting and repainting. Hats off to that!
He started out as the Terra drafter, seen in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Wink

Ah, thanks (very late) for that! That is quite a change the little figure underwent - I tip my hat to the sheer amount of work that must have taken!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O   Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonas' Figure Diary - January 2nd - Who was behind this? =O
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next