Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two Mexican wolf pairs to be released into Apache National Forest

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

Two Mexican wolf pairs to be released into Apache National Forest Empty
PostSubject: Two Mexican wolf pairs to be released into Apache National Forest   Two Mexican wolf pairs to be released into Apache National Forest EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 6:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Applause Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Two Mexican wolf pairs to be released into Apache National Forest   Two Mexican wolf pairs to be released into Apache National Forest EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 6:27 pm

That's great! cheers Mexican wolves are such beautiful creatures I love you

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Two Mexican wolf pairs to be released into Apache National Forest   Two Mexican wolf pairs to be released into Apache National Forest EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 8:39 pm

Tarunyada wrote:
That's great! :cheers:Mexican wolves are such beautiful creatures I love you

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Two Mexican wolf pairs to be released into Apache National Forest   Two Mexican wolf pairs to be released into Apache National Forest EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 12:15 am

Yes! This is great news, thanks for sharing.  Applause bounce cheers I hope they do well.  Very Happy 

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Two Mexican wolf pairs to be released into Apache National Forest   Two Mexican wolf pairs to be released into Apache National Forest EmptyFri Apr 04, 2014 9:10 am

Ohhh! I hope so much that they will make it !  bounce 
I am very happy to hear that wonderful people are still struggeling to try to save this lovely species.
Genetic diversity is the main danger now, with so few left, so if the darned poachers can be kept at bay, this project seems to make an enormous lot of sence !!!!  Applause 

Thanks for sharing, Sauro  sunny 

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Mexican wolf pairs to be released into Apache National Forest   Two Mexican wolf pairs to be released into Apache National Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Mexican wolf pairs to be released into Apache National Forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: What else ? :: Wildlife-
Jump to: