Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo 50161 Galapagos Tortoise Walk-Arounds

Go down 
+7
widukind
JonasV
Bloodrayne
orcagirl26
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
Florian
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Papo 50161 Galapagos Tortoise Walk-Arounds - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Papo 50161 Galapagos Tortoise Walk-Arounds   Papo 50161 Galapagos Tortoise Walk-Arounds - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 10:38 pm

I am liking it! If that tortoise is really an Aldabra, so I have to get it. Laughing
Thanks once more Bryan and Christophe for your imput. Thanks also Christophe for working it on TAI. It is still a problem for me to identify them despite your great tips. Very Happy
Thinking better, for my collection, maybe it is not a good idea to find 10 Galapagos giant tortoises but maybe it is a good idea to get the CollectA, some other of these identified relevantly different and now that Papo. Very Happy

Aldabra tortoise from ARKIVE
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Papo 50161 Galapagos Tortoise Walk-Arounds
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2