Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New additions from the flea market

Go down 
+10
koniminiatures
Carola
widukind
Roger
NightLioness
ken yeo
JonasV
LeeAnn
Taos
75senta75
14 posters
AuthorMessage
75senta75

75senta75

Country/State : Germany

New additions from the flea market Empty
PostSubject: New additions from the flea market   New additions from the flea market EmptyFri May 09, 2014 2:18 pm

Here are my new additions from the flea market last Saturday.

Shark from Schleich, whale from Fremdserie Schleich made by AAA, the little black fish is "no name China".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Some no name lizards from China

From PV

Big Goose by Schleich, little goose and cat by Fontanini (Italy)

Canary by Bullyland, Orangutan by Schleich and little monkey by Hartung Berlin.

Croc and little fox are made by Schleich, big fox from ELC.

Schleich and Papo

Schleich

Schleich classics. Some weeks ago, I also had found the same black bull at a flea market, now a second one.

Both from Bullyland

Cheetah Schleich and Cocker Spaniel from Panini

Both from PV

Bullyland

From Schleich the eagle from the comic Yakari

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: New additions from the flea market   New additions from the flea market EmptyFri May 09, 2014 2:24 pm

Some lovely models there! Applause Applause 
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: New additions from the flea market   New additions from the flea market EmptyFri May 09, 2014 2:24 pm

Wow! I love seeing all of your fleamarket finds, congratulations! cheers So many hard to find figures Shocked

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: New additions from the flea market   New additions from the flea market EmptyFri May 09, 2014 2:30 pm

Fantastic haul! You found many very nice little figures drunken Big congrats sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
ken yeo

ken yeo

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: New additions from the flea market   New additions from the flea market EmptyFri May 09, 2014 3:51 pm

This is a good find! Congrats!

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: New additions from the flea market   New additions from the flea market EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:10 pm

Huge congrats on all these nice animals Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New additions from the flea market   New additions from the flea market EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:27 pm

Amasing how many different figures can you find in a flea market! Specially PV and a Papo owl arrives first a German flea market than a Portuguese local shop. geek Sleep cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: New additions from the flea market   New additions from the flea market EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:43 pm

Wonderful new catches from the Munich super flea market Yvette  cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: New additions from the flea market   New additions from the flea market EmptyFri May 09, 2014 8:42 pm

Gorgeous finds, some look quite rare cyclops 

koniminiatures

koniminiatures

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: New additions from the flea market   New additions from the flea market EmptyFri May 09, 2014 9:56 pm

Neat ones! The Schleich Classics bull and Papo barn owl are particularly nice, I find.

orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: New additions from the flea market   New additions from the flea market EmptySat May 10, 2014 5:39 pm

Congrats! I'm a little shocked that you found the Papo barn owl at a flea market, mostly because it's a new release.
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New additions from the flea market   New additions from the flea market EmptyMon May 12, 2014 1:37 pm

Congratulations! cheers What a lovely additions! I love flea markets I love you I especially love the ELC and old Schleich-S red foxes.

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Elros Alvar

Elros Alvar

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: New additions from the flea market   New additions from the flea market EmptyMon May 12, 2014 5:22 pm

Congrats Yvette!! cheers cheers  I love the schleich Shetland  I love you 

Look my Photo-Gallery On Flickr: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
*Álvaro*
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: New additions from the flea market   New additions from the flea market EmptyMon May 12, 2014 8:38 pm

Roger wrote:
Amasing how many different figures can you find in a flea market! Specially PV and a Papo owl arrives first a German flea market than a Portuguese local shop

Orcagirl26 wrote:
 I'm a little shocked that you found the Papo barn owl at a flea market, mostly because it's a new release

Thanks you all.  Smile Meanwhile her in the shops, many Papo figures are available.
On the last flea market were a lot of families, who have sold their stuff. It happens very often, that the toys practically are new. This is here not unusual, rather normal. I think, it´s also an phenomenon for thinking about critical- but for me it is of course very fine.
You find here very much stuff by Playmobil, Lego, Schleich and Barbie in nearly "shop-new" condition.
But where are coming from the PV animals? I've never seen them in a store. If I ask the seller, they never know it too and the PV animals never have a value for the seller. It is rather strange. confused 

PostSubject: Re: New additions from the flea market   New additions from the flea market EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:26 pm

75senta75 wrote:
Roger wrote:
Amasing how many different figures can you find in a flea market! Specially PV and a Papo owl arrives first a German flea market than a Portuguese local shop

Orcagirl26 wrote:
 I'm a little shocked that you found the Papo barn owl at a flea market, mostly because it's a new release

Thanks you all.  Smile Meanwhile her in the shops, many Papo figures are available.
On the last flea market were a lot of families, who have sold their stuff. It happens very often, that the toys practically are new. This is here not unusual, rather normal. I think, it´s also an phenomenon for thinking about critical- but for me it is of course very fine.
You find here very much stuff by Playmobil, Lego, Schleich and Barbie in nearly "shop-new" condition.
But where are coming from the PV animals? I've never seen them in a store. If I ask the seller, they never know it too and the PV animals never have a value for the seller. It is rather strange. confused 

You're welcome! I just thought it was strange because I never thought anything brand new would be found at a flea market. It's good that the seller doesn't have a value for the PV items, then you won't pay a lot for it.
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: New additions from the flea market   New additions from the flea market EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:31 pm

Fantastic additions, so many rarities. Congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: New additions from the flea market   New additions from the flea market EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 4:31 pm

Today i found a Safari Ltd Carnegie Maiasaurus from 1988 on a small flea market in the near of my house:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New additions from the flea market   New additions from the flea market Empty

Back to top Go down

New additions from the flea market
Page 1 of 1