Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Club Earth + XX

Go down 
+4
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
JonasV
Froggie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Froggie

Froggie

Country/State : Potsdam, Germany

Club Earth + XX Empty
PostSubject: Club Earth + XX   Club Earth + XX EmptySat May 10, 2014 4:07 pm

It seems that Club Earth also has used XX Models for its sets "To Go!". So I am not sure if this subforum is the proper one to share...

These wonderful cases just came in:
Frogs To Go and Lizards To Go, both filled with XX models. The seller also had one single snake case, but I hesitated too long, since I already have those snakes, so it was gone (from frogs and lizards he had more than one). But I rescued the pictures from ebay, so I can post them, too.
Each case is around 13 x 9 x 5, with an animal relief on the front side. Inside a folded paper with a landscape and some general animal informations.

Club Earth + XX Frogst10

Club Earth + XX Frogst11

Club Earth + XX Lizard12

Club Earth + XX Lizard13

Club Earth + XX Xxsnak10

Club Earth + XX Xxsnak11

Hope I find the snakes again one day with their case...
(Nice: 10 frogs, 9 snakes,  8 Lizards - like a count down)
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

Club Earth + XX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Earth + XX   Club Earth + XX EmptySat May 10, 2014 4:32 pm

Wow! I like 'em all! Esp. the snakes are very neat!
Thanks for showing Froggie sunny Congrats! cheers 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Club Earth + XX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Earth + XX   Club Earth + XX EmptySat May 10, 2014 8:11 pm

Fantastic  cheers 

Beautyful models, and wonderful little cases  Very Happy 

Good that you got two of the sets, - CONGRATULATIONS  Applause 

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Club Earth + XX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Earth + XX   Club Earth + XX EmptySat May 10, 2014 8:18 pm

Great find, congratulations! cheers

I have a "Horses to Go" set, with I believe 7 horses. Might be 6. I don't think there's a marking on them except for the supposed "breed" of the horse printed on the belly. Would you be interested? Very Happy

JonasV

Club Earth + XX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Earth + XX   Club Earth + XX EmptySat May 10, 2014 8:31 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Great find, congratulations! cheers

I have a "Horses to Go" set, with I believe 7 horses. Might be 6. I don't think there's a marking on them except for the supposed "breed" of the horse printed on the belly. Would you be interested? Very Happy

Wanna see 'em!!!! Very Happy Very Happy cheers 

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

Club Earth + XX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Earth + XX   Club Earth + XX EmptySat May 10, 2014 8:37 pm

Laughing They're in my sale thread, but I don't have individuals. I'll have to dig them out and photograph them later. Much more I still have to get photos of. Laughing Razz

JonasV

Club Earth + XX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Earth + XX   Club Earth + XX EmptySat May 10, 2014 8:47 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Laughing They're in my sale thread, but I don't have individuals. I'll have to dig them out and photograph them later. Much more I still have to get photos of. LaughingRazz

Yess! Very Happy Cannot wait sunny cheers bounce bounce Very Happy 

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Club Earth + XX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Earth + XX   Club Earth + XX EmptySat May 10, 2014 10:00 pm

Very interesting and beautieful catches my dear friend!!!!!!!!

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

Club Earth + XX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Earth + XX   Club Earth + XX EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:20 am

Froggie wrote:
It seems that Club Earth also has used XX Models for its sets "To Go!". So I am not sure if this subforum is the proper one to share...

Frogs To Go and Lizards To Go, both filled with XX models. The seller also had one single snake case, but I hesitated too long, since I already have those snakes, so it was gone (from frogs and lizards he had more than one). But I rescued the pictures from ebay, so I can post them, too.
Each case is around 13 x 9 x 5, with an animal relief on the front side. Inside a folded paper with a landscape and some general animal informations.

Hi Froggie!  cheers I have the froggs, snakes and lizzards marked as "XX" too! https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t2864-lizards-and-snakes-by-brand-xx
And tell me please "Club Earth" and "XX" it,s the same brand or not? I don,t understand!

widukind

Club Earth + XX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Earth + XX   Club Earth + XX EmptySun May 11, 2014 12:16 pm

Sergey wrote:
Froggie wrote:

Hi Froggie!  cheers I have  the froggs, snakes and lizzards marked as "XX" too!    https://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t2864-lizards-and-snakes-by-brand-xx
And tell me please "Club Earth" and "XX" it,s the same brand or not? I don,t understand!

I dont think so, but i think XX animals where also sold by Club earth scratch 

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
PeGe

PeGe

Club Earth + XX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Earth + XX   Club Earth + XX EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 7:17 pm

Damn! I thought i have all XX lizards and all snakes i want, but those are awesome! i need them.

Birdsage

Birdsage

Country/State : United States/Texas

Club Earth + XX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Earth + XX   Club Earth + XX EmptySun Jan 31, 2021 2:50 pm

Apparently, XX is a W on top of an M. It’s WM, for Wing Mau. This was the Hong Kong-based manufacturer of various K&M, Club Earth, and Play Visions products.
You can see their catalog, which still features these retired products with this year’s. http://www.wingmau.com.hk/product_list.php?productCategoryID=84
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Club Earth + XX Empty
PostSubject: Re: Club Earth + XX   Club Earth + XX Empty

Back to top Go down

Club Earth + XX
Page 1 of 1