Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marx Minature Farm

Go down 
+4
Tiermann
SUSANNE
widukind
DaveScriv
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DaveScriv

Country/State : England

Marx Minature Farm  Empty
PostSubject: Marx Minature Farm    Marx Minature Farm  EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 3:14 pm

I recently bought these on eBay, 5 out of 6 of the small sets in plastic cases of Marx Miniature Farm.
There were also at least 4, possibly 5 or 6, slightly larger plastic case sets, and at least one rather larger cardboard window carton farm set.
Like all the Marx Miniature ranges (also Noah's Ark, Castle/Knights/Vikings, Cowboys/Indians, American Civil War, Disneykins), they were made for the mainly US based Marx company in Hong Kong, and were factory painted.

The farm series are either reduced size versions of Marx's 1:32 farm range or near copies of the 1950s plastic Britains/Herald farm range.
For size comparison purposes photos include a 1:32 Britains/Herald girl with bucket (+ in one case a hen).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is set: Marx HK-6301/1
Back to top Go down
DaveScriv

PostSubject: Re: Marx Minature Farm    Marx Minature Farm  EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 3:17 pm

Marx HK 6301/3

Back to top Go down
DaveScriv

PostSubject: Re: Marx Minature Farm    Marx Minature Farm  EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 3:19 pm

Marx HK-6301/4

Back to top Go down
DaveScriv

PostSubject: Re: Marx Minature Farm    Marx Minature Farm  EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 3:21 pm

Marx HK-6301/5

Back to top Go down
DaveScriv

PostSubject: Re: Marx Minature Farm    Marx Minature Farm  EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 3:22 pm

Marx HK-6301/6

That's all folks.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Marx Minature Farm    Marx Minature Farm  EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 4:11 pm

Very beautieful oldies!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Marx Minature Farm    Marx Minature Farm  EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 4:16 pm

Fabulous  affraid 
The animals, of course, but I also love those little models of people doing the work on the fam Very Happy

Are they in metal-cases ?

What awesome finds ! Congratulations, Dave  Applause flower 

DaveScriv

PostSubject: Re: Marx Minature Farm    Marx Minature Farm  EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 4:27 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Fabulous  affraid 
The animals, of course, but I also love those little models of people doing the work on the fam Very Happy

Hard plastic figures in hard plastic cases (both grey base & transparent top).

It was a long wait to buy them, as they were on 'Buy it now'. first at UK£40 the lot for several weeks, then down to £37, then eventually down to £30 (in all cases including free P&P) = £6 per set.
I thought this was a bargain price, as the equivalent C&I or ACW sets usually sell for about £20 to £25 each set.
The Disneykins figures/sets, especially the 101 Dalmatians range are usually expensive too - there are a lot of Disney collectors.
Back to top Go down
Tiermann

Tiermann

Country/State : Oregon, USA

PostSubject: Re: Marx Minature Farm    Marx Minature Farm  EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:29 pm

That is a good price even here in the US where they are slightly more common. They are relatively rare everywhere I think. The Noah's Ark set I have uses these same animals in it as well as the wild ones. The figures are only from the farm sets though.

Animobil.info Playmobil Animals
Back to top Go down
http://www.animobil.info
Jennypurr

Country/State : Tennessee, USA

PostSubject: Re: Marx Mini Farm   Marx Minature Farm  EmptySun Feb 14, 2016 5:47 am

DaveScriv wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
Fabulous  affraid 

Hard plastic figures in hard plastic cases (both grey base & transparent top).

It was a long wait to buy them, as they were on 'Buy it now'. first at UK£40 the lot for several weeks, then down to £37, then eventually down to £30 (in all cases including free P&P) = £6 per set.  
I thought this was a bargain price, as the equivalent C&I or ACW sets usually sell for about £20 to £25 each set.
The Disneykins figures/sets, especially the 101 Dalmatians range are usually expensive too - there are a lot of Disney collectors.

Interesting!  I have some of the animals and a couple of the human figures but got mine in a large mixed lot of vintage toys on ebay.  I didn't know they were made by Marx! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Chris Sweetman

Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: Marx Minature Farm    Marx Minature Farm  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 11:47 pm

Shame all the images have gone.

jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Marx Minature Farm    Marx Minature Farm  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 11:55 pm

Chris Sweetman wrote:
Shame all the images have gone.
+1
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Marx Minature Farm    Marx Minature Farm  EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 10:43 am

I have them I guess, I will try to save the topic asap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marx Minature Farm    Marx Minature Farm  Empty

Back to top Go down

Marx Minature Farm
Page 1 of 1