Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

cobra: Schleich and Papo

Go down 
+3
widukind
LeeAnn
Bonobo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bonobo

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

cobra: Schleich and Papo Empty
PostSubject: cobra: Schleich and Papo   cobra: Schleich and Papo EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:31 pm

Here are two cobras, the old Schleich one from 1998 and the Papo, which is new this year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the details:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I love both  I love you Razz 

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: cobra: Schleich and Papo   cobra: Schleich and Papo EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 6:32 pm

Beautiful! I love the Papo one Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: cobra: Schleich and Papo   cobra: Schleich and Papo EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 7:00 pm

Thanks for the pics  sunny sunny sunny 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: cobra: Schleich and Papo   cobra: Schleich and Papo EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 7:08 pm

Great comparisons  cheers 

orcagirl26

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: cobra: Schleich and Papo   cobra: Schleich and Papo EmptyWed Jul 02, 2014 9:58 pm

I prefer the Papo one, it's more detailed than Schleich's retired cobra and I think the pose in the Papo one is more natural. Schleich's pose I think is the same one that we would see if we were to go to India and see snake charmers.

Last edited by orcagirl26 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: cobra: Schleich and Papo   cobra: Schleich and Papo EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 2:16 am

Papo is nicer in pose, detail and realism, by far in my opinion. Though I also like both and we must remember that they belong to similar concept brands but they have 16 years difference. :)
The last picture is very eloquent to me, I love the flat and long head of Papo's cobra when compared with the somewhat cute Schleich cobra. Laughing Yes, Schleich can make cute crocs and cobras. Very Happy
I want to see Papo's cobra in real. Very Happy Thanks for comparison topic. Very Happy

scot(t)

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: cobra: Schleich and Papo   cobra: Schleich and Papo EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:57 am

The old Schleich is so much more realistic than the new Papo!….not.

Great comparison shots! Thank you. I'm really looking forward to getting this Papo model. It looks fantastic. Wonderful sculpt of the common cobra.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cobra: Schleich and Papo   cobra: Schleich and Papo Empty

Back to top Go down

cobra: Schleich and Papo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: Comparison topics-
Jump to: