Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014

Go down 
+8
A-J
NightLioness
Roger
widukind
Jetty
SUSANNE
Ana
Dutch Bear
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 Empty
PostSubject: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 2:53 pm

On Saturday 22nd and 23rd of November 2014 at Jaarbeurs in Utrecht, Netherlands.
Over 2000 exhibition stands showcasing an amazing range of vintage, retro and antique collectibles and memorabilia.
This spectacular event includes a complete range of collector interests and showcases special feature exhibitions

http://www.verzamelaarsjaarbeurs.nl/default-bl

I was there last April and i found sooo many nice animals!
I am saving some money already to go back this November.

Here are some pictures:

http://www.verzamelaarsjaarbeurs.nl/images/speelgoed

With love from Amsterdam.
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 3:14 pm

I will consider going there Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2014 5:54 pm

Ohhh, I wished I could come, too  bounce Very Happy 

Jetty

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 EmptyWed Aug 13, 2014 7:23 pm

I'm going...!! cheers cheers cheers Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 6:33 pm

Oh, very interesting. If there where modls for our hobby too?

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 6:47 pm

widukind wrote:
Oh, very interesting. If there where modls for our hobby too?
if you click on photo-impressions you can get an idea of what there is, but as Always, you can get Lucky or your not... Laughing 
I have read somewhere that there would be a schleich stand.....but i'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 6:52 pm

Well last two times is was there i found some old Schleich and unlabeled Collecta. And there was a german guy specialized in elastoline and old toys.
Some of the stalls and sellers are themed, but as you can see on the map the hall are vast. And it is very busy. So you would have to look and search realy good.
And maybe exactly not at the sellers of toys, but a box tuged away under the tables.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 7:03 pm

Dutch Bear wrote:
Well last two times is was there i found some old Schleich and unlabeled Collecta. And there was a german guy specialized in elastoline and old toys.
Some of the stalls and sellers  are themed, but as you can see on the map the hall are vast. And it is very busy. So you would have to look and search realy good.
And maybe exactly not at the sellers of toys, but a box tuged away under the tables.

Thank you, it is interesting  sunny 

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 9:54 pm

Are there foxes in the Netherlands? bounce Laughing
Good luck to all of you and please share everything. Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 10:14 pm

I would if I could! Hopefully we have nothing planned that week.
My boyfriend also loves toys, so fun for both of us ^^

Yes, we have foxes here Roger Wink In boxes as in the wild XD

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 10:51 am

NightLioness wrote:

Laughing There are foxes everywhere, I was not really referring to those in the wild as you know but they seem to explore all the planet. Good luck finding foxes for me... Embarassed ... I mean, good luck finding figures for your collections! Very Happy Wink

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 EmptyFri Aug 22, 2014 11:48 am

I will look for foxes for you Roger... Smile 
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 1:15 am

Jetty wrote:
I will look for foxes for you Roger... Smile 

Thanks, that's very kind from you! Very Happy

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 4:27 pm

Roger wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Laughing There are foxes everywhere, I was not really referring to those in the wild as you know but they seem to explore all the planet. Good luck finding foxes for me... Embarassed ... I mean, good luck finding figures for your collections! Very Happy Wink

Razz Hey Roger, you made a search army for your foxes, count me in!  cheers  santa 
Do you only collect fox figures? Or also other things from foxes? (Plushes, mugs, cards, etc)
(I hope we are going to that collectors fair...but...we are going to other flee markets and such Wink)

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 2:06 am

NightLioness wrote:
Roger wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Razz Hey Roger, you made a search army for your foxes, count me in!  cheers  santa 
Do you only collect fox figures? Or also other things from foxes? (Plushes, mugs, cards, etc)
(I hope we are going to that collectors fair...but...we are going to other flee markets and such Wink)

Foxes, foxes, I only collect figures. Very Happy Postcards I really collect since my 5 years old but that's a strange collection of religious buildings. I once saw a terribly cute Wild Republic fennec fox plush but I needed to resist once I don't have room to large toys. Very Happy
Thanks once more for your help and good luck again! :)

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 11:18 am

Roger wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
Roger wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Foxes, foxes, I only collect figures. Very Happy Postcards I really collect since my 5 years old but that's a strange collection of religious buildings. I once saw a terribly cute Wild Republic fennec fox  plush but I needed to resist once I don't have room to large toys. Very Happy
Thanks once more for your help and good luck again! :)

You're welcome Roger, glad I can help ^^ Well, the plushes will find a other owner. Or I keep them, or my friend is getting them. She also loves foxes and she has a great collection of fox (canine) plushies ^^

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 11:38 am

Maybe we can meet up at Jaarbeurs to say Hi.
That sould be a sight: a lioness and old bear hunting foxes Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 11:39 am

Dutch Bear wrote:
That sould be a sight: a lioness and old bear hunting foxes Twisted Evil
it would be very nice! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
NightLioness
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 2:18 pm

Ana wrote:
Dutch Bear wrote:
That should be a sight: a lioness and old bear hunting foxes Twisted Evil
it would be very nice! Very Happy

That would be so cool!! Very Happy We could do that? Very Happy Anyone else wants to go?
I hope we can go! I need to look at my boyfriend, he drives XD

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 2:35 pm

Is he cute? lol!
Sorry, Off topic.
I mean is he into collecting animal figures to? lol!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 1:34 am

I think you all great Dutch people should meet there and ask all for foxes, it would be interesting to see seller reactions. Laughing The problem could be a kind of fox inflation? affraid Wink

NightLioness wrote:
You're welcome Roger, glad I can help ^^ Well, the plushes will find a other owner. Or I keep them, or my friend is getting them. She also loves foxes and she has a great collection of fox (canine) plushies ^^

Karin, I hope you haven't acquired them on purpose for me. IT would be very embarrassing for me to refuse. Although I am relieved of knowing you have a friend that collect them. Very Happy It must be fantastic to have a room full of canid plushies. Very Happy Very Happy

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:47 pm

Roger wrote:
I think you all great Dutch people should meet there and ask all for foxes, it would be interesting to see seller reactions. Laughing The problem could be a kind of fox inflation? affraid Wink

Very Happy Haha, I can imagine the reaction of the sellers Suspect

NightLioness wrote:

Karin, I hope you haven't acquired them on purpose for me. IT would be very embarrassing for me to refuse. Although I am relieved of knowing you have a friend that collect them. Very Happy It must be fantastic to have a room full of canid plushies. Very Happy Very Happy

No, no, I haven't bought plushes yet Wink I just wanted to make sure figures was the only thing you are searching for. Sins foxes are popular here, you can even get fox blankets and paintings. It is a great sight when i with her. Most of them are from WWF, such a good 'brand' with plushes.

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 3:49 pm

Dutch Bear wrote:
Is he cute? lol!
Sorry, Off topic.
I mean is he into collecting animal figures to? lol!

Yes, he is :3

No, not really. He collects game and movie related figures.
The ones you see in special edition packs from X-Box or PS.
But he is searching for me, when we are on flee markets :)
And he has a really good eye for such things Very Happy

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:35 pm

A small reminder for my fellow collectors from Holland.
The Verzamelaarsbeurs is coming up.
Saturday 22nd and 23rd of November, Jaarbeurs in Utrecht.

I prefere going on saturday. Who else is going???
Maybe we can make it a STS meeting, to say Hi and to share what nice animals we may have found.
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 9:23 pm

i am thinking of going with my son, he collects everything.... from pokemom cards to special lego... Laughing
so we will make it a "Mother-Son" day-out !
if we are going it will be on the Saturday!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next