Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014

Go down 
+8
A-J
NightLioness
Roger
widukind
Jetty
SUSANNE
Ana
Dutch Bear
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 11:29 pm

Fantastic to hear about your day girls! Must have been nice to see each other there cheers Was there any Breyer sellers or something? What about any japanned brands? cyclops
I hope some day I'll be a able to join a fair like that with some STS friends Very Happy
Karin, don't you worry - it wasn't meant that you buy me anything Razz lol!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 2:05 am

It is really great and funny reading your experience. So nice that you all could meet. Very Happy
Fortunately you haven't acquired that 75 Euros fox for me or I could be in a big problem! affraid Laughing
It is already a kind of prise for me that you remembered to check it when there was so many good things around to distract you. Very Happy Many thanks and please don't forget to show everything! Very Happy

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 10:09 am

JonasV wrote:
Fantastic to hear about your  day girls! Must have been nice to see each other there cheers Was there any Breyer sellers or something? What about any japanned brands? cyclops
I hope some day I'll be a able to join a fair like that with some STS friends Very Happy

No Breyers, that brand is very uncommon in the Netherlands for some reason scratch
Japaneese stands including action, movie and game figures, also a lot of animes and mangas of course. I was indeed searching for some kaiyodos, since they come in small packages, but none at all bounce

I know, but you spoil me rotten with your horses <3, want to do something back! XD

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 12:21 pm

NightLioness wrote:
JonasV wrote:
Fantastic to hear about your  day girls! Must have been nice to see each other there cheers Was there any Breyer sellers or something? What about any japanned brands? cyclops

No Breyers, that brand is very uncommon in the Netherlands for some reason scratch
Japaneese stands including action, movie and game figures, also a lot of animes and mangas of course. I was indeed searching for some kaiyodos, since they come in small packages, but none at all bounce

I know, but you spoil me rotten with your horses <3, want to do something back! XD

Thanks for your answer Wink
Interesting... But who knows maybe the brand will have successful future there in Holland Very Happy I heard exiting news that a Finnish hardware store had bought rights to sell the whole Breyer collection in Finland! Exciting Very Happy
Too bad... Well I'm sure you had a great time anyway!

Karin that what I've send was a gift - you're not allowed to send me anything. The end Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 12:26 am

Hello everyone.
It was a long day this saturday in Utrecht.
I got to the fair around 09:15 and started strolling along all those stands and sellers.
I was very nice to meet up with Karin and Ana once i got to the toys section.
Ana had brought me a lovely gift, my first little Kaiyodo bear.
I will post a picture tomorrow. Thanks Ana!! I will give him a nice place in my glass cabinet.
*big bear hug*
There was this wholesaler from Germany who had some Mojö animals for sale. Under the table he two whole boxes full of Mojö he didn't even had unpacked. He let me open the boxes and look for bears. They were all used shop-material. Some had light rub marks and scratches. And every animal only once. Fortunately he still had the black bear, polar and panda. So here i find my first Mojö animals, three at the same time. For a friend i also bought a moose.
Unfortunately an other gentleman from Germany who sells lots of Lineol animals was not there this time.
The rest of the morning and afternoon i kept looking and looking, but this Verzamelbeurs autumn edition was not so rich on bears. Loads of redicilous overpriced Black Forrest woodcarvings, and several larger stone/porcelin bears. All too ugly, too large or too expensive.
I did find a (colour) variation of a standing HongKong polar bear, and a little pewter cub.
And 3 special cards for my Magic the Gathering bears collection, including -old school- Bear Cub card, from the 1998 PortalSecondAge. (As if anyone of you knows what that means.)

So get out all you calendars and agenda's. The next edition is 11 and 12 April 2015.

***EDIT***
Pictures posted below.

Last edited by Dutch Bear on Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 12:34 am

Darn! It would be nice to go to the next one, April 12th is my birthday Laughing

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 8:50 am

cheers cheers
Sounds like you had a great day there Very Happy

Did somebody take pictures ? bounce bounce bounce Very Happy

Jetty

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 9:05 am

I also went to Utrecht, did not meet the other girls because I was there with my son and we had a program of oure own.... but maybe next time?! We went also on the Saturday and I came to the same seller as DB did.... a German who still was unpaking his boxes  lol! ...so I went there a few times during the day and every time he had different animals.... I scored a few horses and the rodeocowboy from schleich in Box and the catalog from Mojo 2012, my son bought a lot of miniature figures of Disney and the Simpsons, and for my daughter I found a playset of Frozen . We had a great day but were exhausted!
Seen a lot childhood memory's like  old games and playfigures i had when I was little.
No luck with finding Foxes Roger... Sad
Here are some pics.....
International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 00110
the palomino stallion from Schleich
International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 00510
the clydsdale set from Safari
International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 00710International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 00910
International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 01410
the Hanoverian stallion from Mojo [ a little damaged so need a paintjob]
International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 02010
International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 02210
and the smallest horse ....my son found it and bought it for me ! I love you
International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 02310
International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 02510
and my favorite, this one was on my wishlist, did not expect to find it here.. cheers
International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 02910
the mojo catalog from 2012
International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 03010
the only fox i found was one on paper ,sorry Roger
International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 03510
....and the frozen set for my daughter

I was tired but very happy with this day.....
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 11:40 am

Jetty wrote:
I also went to Utrecht, did not meet the other girls because I was there with my son and we had a program of oure own.... .....

Other girls question question
I can assure you i am quite a boy exclamation exclamation
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 11:46 am

Dutch Bear wrote:
Jetty wrote:
I also went to Utrecht, did not meet the other girls because I was there with my son and we had a program of oure own.... .....

Other girls question  question
I can assure you i am quite a boy exclamation  exclamation
lol!  lol!  lol!
OEPS!!!! sorry Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed it was a mistake I know your a boy! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 12:02 pm

Jetty wrote:

No luck with finding Foxes Roger... Sad
International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 03010
the only fox i found was one on paper ,sorry Roger

This fox I already have on paper and in pvc shape too! Laughing
Thanks for checking anyway. Great that you have found some nice figures for you. It was also lovely that your son found a little horse for you! flower

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 1:42 pm

Roger wrote:

It was also lovely that your son found a little horse for you! flower

Yes I know! he is 14 years old ,starting puberty and he is just so sweet.... we had a great day out, just me and him... .[/quote]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 4:04 pm

Congrats on your all finds, Jetty! cheers

Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 4:48 pm

JonasV wrote:
Congrats on your all finds, Jetty!  cheers
Thank you Jonas! the Mojo needs a repaint... any idea's ? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 12:28 am

Here are my finds from last weekend.

Pewter cub
Ana's Kaiyodo
HongKong polar bear (and his two brothers i had already)
International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 2014-11Verzamelbeurs_zpsab425237

Close-up from the Kaiyodo
International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 2014-11Verzamelbeurs2_zpsb0555be1

The three Mojö's
American black bear 7112
Giant panda 7171
Polar bear 7019
International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 2014-11Verzamelbeurs3_zps5f338968
I forgot to take a picture of the moose.
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 12:35 am

Oh Rooooooooooooger....

Look what i found for you...
International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 2014-11Fox_zpsd7b6f0c5

Is that foxy enough for you?
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 12:38 am

Congratulations! Very Happy

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 12:40 am

Thank you LeeAnn
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 12:57 am

lol! What fox is that? scratch Congratulations for your new additions and thanks for getting that foxy for me. Very Happy
Don't be distracted with Mojo, the company is just releasing it exclusively for you.
Take a look in this topic! Very Happy

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 1:39 am

Roger wrote:
lol! What fox is that? scratch Congratulations for your new additions and thanks for getting that foxy for me. Very Happy
I have no idea where it is from. But i sure has a exotic look.
First it look a touch Egypty, slender and straight. But if it had been black it might as well come from Gotham city, with all those high buildings and tall statues.

Roger wrote:
:Don't be distracted with Mojo, the company is just releasing it exclusively for you.
Take a look in this topic! Very Happy
That is great great news indeed. Still i have to find a seller here in Holland. Or buy online afterall.
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 10:58 am

Jetty wrote:
JonasV wrote:
Thank you Jonas!  the Mojo needs a repaint... any idea's ? Laughing

Yes! Actullay he looks very nice Very Happy cheers
What about this?
International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 Mojo10
Or this
International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 Forres10
Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 12:00 am

Dutch Bear wrote:
Roger wrote:
I have no idea where it is from. But i sure has a exotic look.
First it look a touch Egypty, slender and straight. But if it had been black it might as well come from Gotham city, with all those high buildings and tall statues.

Laughing OK, from Gotham City, I see, however, I believe it is from New Amsterdam. Very Happy

Damon

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 3:03 pm

Oh, why did I miss this ?

I want to go next year for sure ... Maybe with someone from here :)

Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 3:22 pm

Sure Damon, would be nice to meet up.
Save the date in your calender!
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:15 pm

JonasV wrote:
Jetty wrote:
JonasV wrote:
Thank you Jonas!  the Mojo needs a repaint... any idea's ? Laughing

Yes! Actullay he looks very nice Very Happy cheers
What about this?
International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 Mojo10
Or this
International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 Forres10
Very Happy
Thank you Jonas, I like the brown one.... maybe I wil try that.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014   International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

International Collectors Fair Utrecht autumn 2014
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next