Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th

Go down 
+31
Roger
lucky luke
Tarunyada
costicuba
ken yeo
Kikimalou
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
Phexedrine
Dum_my
sadie3112
landrover
donny ong
Florian
Wilorvise
sortepletter
Jetty
Fisva
persefone
Ana
stecal
TheLastStardust
widukind
koniminiatures
Elros Alvar
animalluvr6
scot(t)
Carola
JonasV
Saarlooswolfhound
NightLioness
SUSANNE
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 3:11 pm

Thanks Andreas sunny

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 4:16 pm

Fantastic herd of horses, congrats!

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 4:27 pm

Thank you Paige Very Happy

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 4:49 pm

I love the suffolk punch horses! but they are all nice! I love you  Congrats!! cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 5:44 pm

Thank you Dust! Very Happy

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 1:33 am

Today I got another Terra horse - a drafter cheers

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 8:16 am

Congratulations LeeAnn!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 10:00 am

Very charming horse Very Happy Congrats! cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 1:47 pm

Thanks friends Wink

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 6:54 pm

Very fascinating Terra horse cyclops Not the best anatomy, but certainly very charming Very Happy

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 02, 2014 6:56 pm

Thanks Carola cheers

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 11:12 pm

I have a boatload of new additions to show here and in my model horse thread.

First is a generous gift from our kind crocodile alien

I had been searching for the Schleich minis fox for a while, and Roger sent one to me!

I also have been looking for the grey riding pony, and he made the journey with the fox Wink

Thank you dear Roger! cheers cheers cheers

I split another TGF order with Susanne, and got these:
Does anyone else have the grulla foal? Mine has a weird marking scratch
The donkey is a lot bigger than I expected!

And the gorgeous traditional CollectA Arabian
The scale is very good, the Breyer Arabians are far too large, and this CollectA is near perfect.

But he has this mark on his off side
I wonder if that's in the mold or after it was cast?

And a random Mojo from a while ago, walkaround coming soon Wink

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:19 am

Argh such a delicious addition post, LeeAnn! Razz
It seems you always get all the weird and the most wanted models Very Happy You make them look like I need them too... Xc The riding pony and Arab are the best! Sad there's that unbeautiful thing XP Congratulations and thanks for very good photos :3 Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 2:20 am

Thanks Jonas cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 5:20 am

Congrats here too!!:)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
stecal

stecal

Country/State : dorset england

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 8:36 am

great new additions

jonesee wrote:
It seems you always get all the weird and the most wanted models Very Happy You make them look like I need them too... Xc The riding pony and Arab are the best! Sad there's that unbeautiful thing XP Congratulations and thanks for very good photos :3 Very Happy

Jonas the riding pony is one of the models in the parcel i have just sent you
Back to top Go down
http://www.collectorsquest.com/collections/by/stecal
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 10:18 am

Very nice new horses, ponies and the fox! Congratulations LeeAnn! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 1:30 pm

Thanks friends flower

Carola

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 3:02 pm

Lovely to see more in hand photos of CollectA 1:12 scale models Very Happy That is a very beautiful Arabian. It is a shame with the mark on the off side.

I'm very curious about his plastic quality, how is it? bounce

The little fox is very charming also cyclops

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 3:08 pm

stecal wrote:

jonesee wrote:

Jonas the riding pony is one of the models in the parcel i have just sent you

oh really! I didn't remember that Very Happy Laughing Awesome!:)

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 3:27 pm

Carola wrote:
Lovely to see more in hand photos of CollectA 1:12 scale models Very Happy That is a very beautiful Arabian. It is a shame with the mark on the off side.

I'm very curious about his plastic quality, how is it?  bounce

The plastic is actually surprisingly very good. A little soft, but nowhere near some of the super rubbery smaller CollectAs. It's just disappointing to have that weird mark, which I suspect is the fault of the plastic.

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 12:01 am

New Arabian? Horse from Terra by Battat - purchased for custom fodder.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 8:25 am

Congrats here too LeeAnn!!

Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 9:51 am

Even though being custom fodder, that Arabian is really cute  drunken Has some kind of 'Papo charm' to it  Very Happy

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Carola wrote:

I'm very curious about his plastic quality, how is it?  bounce

The plastic is actually surprisingly very good. A little soft, but nowhere near some of the super rubbery smaller CollectAs. It's just disappointing to have that weird mark, which I suspect is the fault of the plastic.

Thank you Very Happy That's good to know Very Happy

JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 12:53 pm

Saw this earlier and like her very much! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th   LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

LeeAnn's Additions Thread *Updated November 19th
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next