Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nayab and copyrights discussion.

Go down 
+10
JonasV
Ana
ulinuk
QuollMate
SUSANNE
skysthelimit
MartinH
Roger
widukind
nayab
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
nayab

Country/State : china

Nayab and copyrights discussion. Empty
PostSubject: Nayab and copyrights discussion.   Nayab and copyrights discussion. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by nayab on Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Nayab and copyrights discussion.   Nayab and copyrights discussion. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:44 pm

Thanks for this information :) 
Are you a member of Nayab?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Nayab and copyrights discussion.   Nayab and copyrights discussion. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 12:53 pm

nayab wrote:
NAYAB all animal toys are legal, Nayab DO NOT produce and distribute any copyright products,maybe some of our products look exactly the same as other major brands but originally there is much difference in scale,diameter,color,marking,etc etc

Don't worry too much about that, when Mojö Fun started on forum everyone also commmented as they were copies and now the company has a big reputation. Very Happy
Could you please tell me if there is any relation between Nayab, Happy Kin Toys and Wild Republic/K&M? Very Happy

MartinH

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Nayab and copyrights discussion.   Nayab and copyrights discussion. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:16 pm

"maybe some of our products look exactly the same as other major brands"... sorry, I don´t want to sound disrespectful but... this sounds to me like copies scratch

Last edited by MartinH on Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.martinhcollection.cz/
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Nayab and copyrights discussion.   Nayab and copyrights discussion. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 3:19 pm

And a little mix of brands...

I wonder if these animals are different from their more famous versions because of their scale, diameter, color or markings...

Last edited by skysthelimit on Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://skysthelimitamstaff.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Nayab and copyrights discussion.   Nayab and copyrights discussion. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 3:23 pm

MartinH wrote:
"maybe some of our products look exactly the same as other major brands"... sorry, I don´t want to sound disrespectful but... this sounds to me lik copies scratch

It is good to read your comment Martin. Just arrived from commenting in another forum where almost everyone are being very rude to a new company. It is great to see people like you that is able of giving a honest opinion but in a very polite way! cheers

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Nayab and copyrights discussion.   Nayab and copyrights discussion. EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 7:10 pm

Nayab has made som very beautyful models, and I am very happy that somebody who knows about them has joined the forum cheers
(sorry for the not so warm wellcome)

Unfortunately they are almost impossible to get hold of for somebody living in Denmark.
Sometimes I find a few on Ebay, but the shipping costs are outrageous Crying or Very sad

Like Andreas I would love to know if you are connected to the Nayab-compagny, - perhaps you can recommend an internet shop within the EU ? bounce

nayab

PostSubject: Re: Nayab and copyrights discussion.   Nayab and copyrights discussion. EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 10:56 am

Don't worry too much about that, when Mojö Fun started on forum everyone also commmented as they were copies and now the company has a big reputation. Very Happy
Could you please tell me if there is any relation between Nayab, Happy Kin Toys and Wild Republic/K&M? Very Happy[/quote]

Happykin, Wild Republic (K&M) they sell distribute NAYAB toys through different channels with different packing,colors, but everything is manufactured by NAYAB
Back to top Go down
nayab

PostSubject: Re: Nayab and copyrights discussion.   Nayab and copyrights discussion. EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 11:00 am

NAYAB

Last edited by nayab on Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nayab

PostSubject: Re: Nayab and copyrights discussion.   Nayab and copyrights discussion. EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 11:03 am

NAYAB

Last edited by nayab on Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: Nayab and copyrights discussion.   Nayab and copyrights discussion. EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 12:44 pm

I'm sorry. I'll probably be a pain in the ass. But this is still confusing for me. As a collector I don´t care about copyright that much but I mostly care if is figure interesting and original, and if so, I want to get one. But links above show pieces that look IDENTICAL to pieces of leading brands and for me... as a collector... they are simply identical copies and in my opinion this is not fair. It's not just about the similarity, but regular copy even if it is colored differently or using a different material or different scale... it doesn´t change the fact that, in my heart, I take it a bit like a scam to collectors scratch
You don´t have to do this... some of your models are super cool and I´m really happy I have them in my collection! For me... originality is the way to go!!

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Nayab and copyrights discussion.   Nayab and copyrights discussion. EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 1:16 pm

Martin, i agree with you but i dont know a Nayab figurine where we would say it is a copy. Have you an example?

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Nayab and copyrights discussion.   Nayab and copyrights discussion. EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 1:31 pm

nayab wrote:

Could you please tell me if there is any relation between Nayab, Happy Kin Toys and Wild Republic/K&M? Very Happy

Happykin, Wild Republic (K&M) they sell distribute NAYAB toys through different channels with different packing,colors, but everything is manufactured by NAYAB[/quote]

So you're working for Nayab! Really great to have you here to turn things clearer. Very Happy
I agree with Martin, your recent figures are too close to what we already know from other brands and it was more exciting when your designs were more distinct. You still have the best chimpanzee on market and there are other several figures very appreciated among collectors like the lying gazelle or the bag of small unusual mammals that I unfortunately wasn't able to get yet. Though, I understand your explanation about copyrights and as I had the chance of reading a similar topic about Automotive copyrights in China, I know it can result in an endless discussion that is not desirable at all. Simple, your little differences with the original figures, are enough to consider them legal.
So, if you manufacture all, not only molds are made in your factories as well as painting and packaging. Interesting.
So these two foxes, the white sold by Happy Kin Toys and the red by Nayab, are both painted for you although their evident difference in color.

Do you have pdf catalogues that you can share with us, mainly featuring your older figures? Very Happy Thanks again for participating and replying to our questions. Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Nayab and copyrights discussion.   Nayab and copyrights discussion. EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 2:33 pm

nayab wrote:
widukind wrote:
Thanks for this information :) 
Are you a member of Nayab?

YES i am employ of NAYAB and after reading comments online i decided to clarify doubt of copyright issues, NAYAB do not produce and distribute any copyrights products

That is great cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
MartinH

MartinH

PostSubject: Re: Nayab and copyrights discussion.   Nayab and copyrights discussion. EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 3:15 pm

widukind wrote:
Martin, i agree with you but i dont know a Nayab figurine where we would say it is a copy. Have you an example?
I mean these

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Nayab and copyrights discussion.   Nayab and copyrights discussion. EmptySat Aug 30, 2014 3:40 pm

MartinH wrote:
widukind wrote:
I mean these

Okay, this is an example where you are right.Very Happy

But i think (but dont know) it is also a question of cultures and mentality in the buisness. scratch

Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Nayab and copyrights discussion.   Nayab and copyrights discussion. EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 3:04 am

Hello Nayab, have you considered setting up a simple eBay shop where collectors like us can buy your figures in small quantities? Thank you.

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
nayab

PostSubject: Re: Nayab and copyrights discussion.   Nayab and copyrights discussion. EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:21 am

Please check our website,you can see the latest products [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Roger wrote:
nayab wrote:

Happykin, Wild Republic (K&M) they sell distribute NAYAB toys through different channels with different packing,colors, but everything is manufactured by NAYAB

So you're working for Nayab! Really great to have you here to turn things clearer. Very Happy
I agree with Martin, your recent figures are too close to what we already know from other brands and it was more exciting when your designs were more distinct. You still have the best chimpanzee on market and there are other several figures very appreciated among collectors like the lying gazelle or the bag of small unusual mammals that I unfortunately wasn't able to get yet. Though, I understand your explanation about copyrights and as I had the chance of reading a similar topic about Automotive copyrights in China, I know it can result in an endless discussion that is not desirable at all. Simple, your little differences with the original figures, are enough to consider them legal.
So, if you manufacture all, not only molds are made in your factories as well as painting and packaging. Interesting.
So these two foxes, the white sold by Happy Kin Toys and the red by Nayab, are both painted for you although their evident difference in color.

Do you have pdf catalogues that you can share with us, mainly featuring your older figures? Very Happy  Thanks again for participating and replying to our questions. Very Happy [/quote]
Back to top Go down
ulinuk

ulinuk

Country/State : Czech republic

PostSubject: Re: Nayab and copyrights discussion.   Nayab and copyrights discussion. EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 11:22 am

Hi Nayab, i like your figurines too  Very Happy

but this REALLY looks like Papo tigress and Schleich tiger cub.... scratch scratch scratch scratch

http://mirukam.webnode.cz/
nayab

PostSubject: Re: Nayab and copyrights discussion.   Nayab and copyrights discussion. EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 11:25 am

look like not mean its belong to them, our prices is cheaper than all major brands

ulinuk wrote:
Hi Nayab, i like your figurines too  Very Happy

but this REALLY looks like Papo tigress and Schleich tiger cub.... scratch scratch scratch scratch
Back to top Go down
skysthelimit

skysthelimit

Country/State : Serbia

PostSubject: Re: Nayab and copyrights discussion.   Nayab and copyrights discussion. EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 11:26 am

Is there any way you could connect us with some online shops who have your products, especially in Europe?

Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Nayab and copyrights discussion.   Nayab and copyrights discussion. EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 11:42 am

nayab wrote:
look like not mean its belong to them, our prices is cheaper than all major brands

ulinuk wrote:

Excuse me Nayab but I don't quite understand your explanation  Sad Price difference doesn't make the design different...

Some of the Nayab animals are really good: I mean these that are really original designs. I have some of them in my collection too, for example Thompson gazelle in resting position, and I think: wow great! Very Happy

I hope in future we will see more of the original Nayab design and less of the ones that look almost identical to other brands products.

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Nayab and copyrights discussion.   Nayab and copyrights discussion. EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 11:58 am

skysthelimit wrote:
Is there any way you could connect us with some online shops who have your products, especially in Europe?

Ohhh! Yes, please bounce bounce

JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Nayab and copyrights discussion.   Nayab and copyrights discussion. EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 3:24 pm

Ana wrote:
nayab wrote:

ulinuk wrote:

Excuse me Nayab but I don't quite understand your explanation  Sad  Price difference doesn't make the design different...

Some of the Nayab animals are really good: I mean these that are really original designs. I have some of them in my collection too, for example Thompson gazelle in resting position, and I think: wow great! Very Happy

I hope in future we will see more of the original Nayab design and less of the ones that look almost identical to other brands products.

exclamation exclamation Agree! exclamation

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
75senta75

75senta75

PostSubject: Re: Nayab and copyrights discussion.   Nayab and copyrights discussion. EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 4:19 pm

jonesee wrote:
Ana wrote:
nayab wrote:

ulinuk wrote:

Excuse me Nayab but I don't quite understand your explanation  Sad  Price difference doesn't make the design different...

exclamation exclamation Agree! exclamation

Anna, I agree with you wholeheartedly! I love you
It`s not a good thing to copy figures from other brands and then selling these figures as their own products - just because of the price or because the color is something different from the original figure! Isn´t that "Sells collectors for stupid"!!! No
As if that behaviour is not bad enough! No, the copy is also defends and sold as original figures to buyers and collectors.
The companies such as Schleich, Safari or Mojoe have invested a lot of money in the development and production of their models.
Companies that sell copies, I avoid as a collector. Mad No

PostSubject: Re: Nayab and copyrights discussion.   Nayab and copyrights discussion. Empty

Back to top Go down

Nayab and copyrights discussion.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next