Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New kinds of "sets"

Go down 
+12
widukind
Ana
Dum_my
LittleLady
sadie3112
orcagirl26
Silver Unicornis
JonasV
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
persefone
Damon
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Damon

Damon

Country/State : The Netherlands

New kinds of "sets" Empty
PostSubject: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 5:59 pm

I saw this online, it's a new way to buy sets I believe.
There are no specials in the sets, just regular models ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

persefone

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 6:19 pm

Schleich doesn't know what to do to sell more and more animals... they have to spend money in new figurines not selling the same in different boxes Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 6:31 pm

Interesting !
Thankyou for the info Very Happy

Persefone, you are right ...well, that's life, I suppose Suspect

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 6:37 pm

Hmm, interesting. Thanks for sharing! It seems they are experimenting with new packaging types.

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 8:58 pm

This is very interesting! I like them...x3 Thank you Damon! Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Silver Unicornis

Silver Unicornis

Country/State : Polish girl living in Scotland

PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 9:07 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
well, that's life, I suppose Suspect
No, that's business Wink

Blog | Facebook
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 11:02 pm

Rather than selling the horses in with the sets, maybe they should just have the accessories (tack, food) and the rider? I'm sure everyone who collects horses would have all the ones included in the set, but as Mangalarga said it's business.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:39 am

orcagirl26 wrote:
Rather than selling the horses in with the sets, maybe they should just have the accessories (tack, food) and the rider? I'm sure everyone who collects horses would have all the ones included in the set, but as Mangalarga said it's business.

You can get the tack separately and the food separately , but not the riders Very Happy

sadie3112

sadie3112

Country/State : England

PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 10:33 am

Hmm..I actually quite like the idea, but I agree that is possibly annoying for some collectors bounce

LittleLady

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 6:40 pm

thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: New boxes .... Again ....   New kinds of "sets" EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:35 am

I don't know if their was a topic already about these ones.
But my lokal shop has (again) new hoses, now in box with tack, products and poeple.

The price is almost cheap; around €8,-

The boxes don;t look that special to me, not new colors ore anything in my opinion...
They look again like old models with some new stuf suffed in a box... Sad

PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:46 am

There is another topic somewhere, but it is nice to see a bigger picture of the boxes so thank you   cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 11:28 am

I guess these will make a perfect gifts for little boys and girls. Cute!!! cat

I personally think it's a good idea, it makes them perhaps a bit more closer to Playmobil kind of toys ( now people will associate them with: animal and accessories - little play sets, not just standing figures or decorations) but well: kids love to PLAY. Nice! Applause

For collectors, I guess collecting EVERYTHING what SCHLEICH made will get more and more difficult, especially if someone doesn't have a barn to store all of this. Wink

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 1:44 pm

I do think this will protect the animals better Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 5:10 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
I do think this will protect the animals better Very Happy

Good point Very Happy

orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 7:11 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

You can get the tack separately and the food separately , but not the riders Very Happy

Ok, so then it makes sense to put the riders in, but why the horses? Maybe as a "starter" set?
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 8:08 pm

Nice!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 9:52 pm

I agree LeeAnn! There's no any other good point with this but that they're looking nice Very Happy
Thanks for large photos :)

Anna that drafter repaint is beautiful :0

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" EmptyTue Sep 23, 2014 12:54 am

orcagirl26 wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

Ok, so then it makes sense to put the riders in, but why the horses? Maybe as a "starter" set?

I think the sets are great to give as a present to a kid or something? So he/she has got a little set and can play with it.

As a collector, I would not buy sets like this, since I don't need tack, people and carrots Laughing

Valinor

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 10:55 am

SUSANNE wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

If I may correct: the people are sold seperately too, since March 2014 as farm life accessories in blisters, article numbers 42134 up to and including 42137. These blistered accessories are not in the printed catalogue 2014 but they are featured in the Schleich website.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 12:45 pm

But no riders Wink

Valinor

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" EmptyWed Sep 24, 2014 12:51 pm

The riders have always been sold in sets together with riding tack, halter and a rug. What would be new about that then? It's only this year that new riders have been sold in a set with riding gear AND a new horse that is not available seperately.
Back to top Go down
orcagirl26

PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 6:54 pm

Damon93 wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:
orcagirl26 wrote:

I think the sets are great to give as a present to a kid or something? So he/she has got a little set and can play with it.

True, so their parents don't have to buy everything separate.
Back to top Go down
Schleichfreund

Schleichfreund

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 1:53 pm

nice collektion Applause

Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Skynet Central

PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 1:26 am

Nice. Good idea as a gift.

PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" Empty

Back to top Go down

New kinds of "sets"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich-
Jump to: