Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New kinds of "sets"

Go down 
+12
widukind
Ana
Dum_my
LittleLady
sadie3112
orcagirl26
Silver Unicornis
JonasV
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
persefone
Damon
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lady S

Country/State : Uk

New kinds of "sets" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 6:04 am

If you look on Ebay UK you will see a Balaya and wildlife little set and more horse ones.

21047 etc

The seller is toysntuck, a whole range keep appearing i can not find anywhere else.
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 10:33 am

Lady S wrote:
If you look on Ebay UK you will see a Balaya and wildlife little set and more horse ones.

21047 etc

The seller is toysntuck, a whole range keep appearing i can not find anywhere else.

I'd like to see them! Didn't find any but do you have a link, please? sunny

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Lady S

PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:10 pm

If you change your settings to UK delivery and put in Schleich 21047 in the top search it should come up. It is probably the delivery setting that is the problem of why it is not showing up, i have the smae problem on Ebay de, i have to put Germany as a delivery address to see what is available.

I'm useless at doing the links but maybe someone else can and put it on here? The ones that showed last night were very cute, 2 wild life packs, a Balaya and more horse packs.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:17 pm

THank you Moderator! Yes that is the seller, although it looks as if the some of the other packs have been sold, maybe they will put more up this week for sale.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:18 pm

You're welcome! You can call me LeeAnn. Wink

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:21 pm

Thank you both! Very Happy

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LittleLady

LittleLady

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 1:06 pm

nice boxes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New kinds of "sets"   New kinds of "sets" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New kinds of "sets"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2