Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)

Go down 
+26
Wienerwald
rogerpgvg
Caracal
Tarunyada
Roger
lucky luke
Drachenherzen
Bowhead Whale
widukind
Kikimalou
Silver Unicornis
teardrop
cattlecollector
Saarlooswolfhound
koniminiatures
landrover
Taos
Ana
sortepletter
Noémi
TheLastStardust
SUSANNE
Bloodrayne
NandO
Tove
JonasV
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:43 pm

Beautiful ibexes Christophe, thank you for showing!! cheers
I have never seen the one described as "unknown brand" one, it looks very nice! Smile Lineol is nice, of course!!! Schleich isn't bad either. Elastolin figure is one of my favourites ibexes Smile Blancherie Fréres is wonderful too Very Happy
I'm only not so big fan of the CollectA markhor but well, maybe I get it one day for customising. Smile It's amazing species indeed Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 12:10 pm

MY goats

Feral goat by ELC
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ibex by ( Sfari Ltd, VEB Plaho, LInde, 2x K&M , Bullyland, Starlux and Marx)

Bezoar Goat by Nayab and Marhor by CollectA and Marx

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 3:52 pm

Fantastic Andreas, many species, sizes and manufacturers! Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 4:15 pm

Thank you Roger :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 4:15 pm

Ohh, what a fantastic collection indeed Andreas! You have many and I think some of them I see for the first time Very Happy sunny Thank you for sharing! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 5:48 pm

Thank you Anna :)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 8:18 pm

Ohhh, Andreas, I missed your wonderful models !! Sleep
So many rare, beautyful goats ! Congratulations Applause

Funny, I was just about to show my little Starlux ibex, but he is grey  Shocked
He is presenting my latest composition model. I hope somebody can tell me somthing about him bounce

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 8:38 pm

Thank you Andreas, Jonas, Lea and Anna Wink

Congratulation Andreas and Susanne. Very Happy

Andreas, the Nayab iBex is a very very tempting model drunken

Susanne, The composition ibex have a Hausser style IMHO and the Starlux is a variation Very Happy
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 9:55 pm

Beautieful Susanne!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 9:55 pm

Thank you Kiki:)

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2015 10:14 pm

Thanks, Christophe , thanks, Andreas flower

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 20, 2016 5:13 pm

Nosco

Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:58 pm

Here is my 1980's Imperial Domestic Goat.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2016 4:39 pm

the CollectA himalayan tahr

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 4 EmptyWed May 24, 2017 7:22 pm

Nayab markhor?

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 01, 2017 7:02 pm

Schleich oldie

Back to top Go down
Drachenherzen

Drachenherzen

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 12:58 am

@ widukind: Is that one of these Schleich minis I owned a few as child but I lost them T.T
I buyed two Schleich goats today, I want to make a few pics tomorrow^^
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 8:23 am

Drachenherzen wrote:
@ widukind: Is that one of these Schleich minis I owned a few as child but I lost them T.T
I buyed two Schleich goats today, I want to make a few pics tomorrow^^

It is a Classic animal figurine and smaller than the other Schleichs but bigger as the Schleich Minis :)

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 6:44 pm

Papo Mouflon Repeint Dall mouflon  Very Happy
Chevreaux CollectA 2017  Cool  Applause  :!
While waiting for a Dall on this scale, I have the sheep of Bullyland but much smaller Rolling Eyes Wink

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 02, 2017 8:03 pm

Nice work :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 04, 2017 3:02 am

Jean-Luc, I also have the Bullyland small white mouflon. Yes, we all use it as a Dall sheep but it is just a friendly white mouflon. Very Happy We really need a good quality Dall sheep, preferrably made by CollectA. These wild sheep are beautiful due to their color and their horsns are different from all other Ovis species. It is strange in my opinion that no other company made it. It could easily be a good seller once for many buyers, it could be used as a domestic ram in a farm. study

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 2:11 pm

lucky luke wrote:
My friends this is my display Goats in my collection. Very Happy
Sorry there are also a few sheep I intentionnelement not hidden, and my wish list; if the future squeezed favorable!  Wink
If someone wants to see a figure in particular, I make an effort to shoot raprochée ..... study  Cool
I am waiting for a Dall sheep worthy .... drunken
disappointed that Safari Ltd did not realize 2015 .----- to see reminders of other brands! scratch

Applause Applause Applause

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 2:12 pm

Newcomers

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 3:52 pm

Congratulations, Andreas! Do you know what brands they are? Are they marked with anything?

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 10:53 am

Tarunyada wrote:
Congratulations, Andreas! Do you know what brands they are? Are they marked with anything?

Thank you and no, only very cheap chinese models :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)    Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us your goats: wild and domesticated (genus Capra)
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next