Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala

Go down 
+12
JonasV
SUSANNE
Kikimalou
Jetty
NightLioness
Fisva
arafan
Bonobo
Dutch Bear
TheLastStardust
LeeAnn
Numa
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala Empty
PostSubject: Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala   Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:00 pm

I know there was some old thread about these models which I only discovered today but I wanted to post photos of the Tiptoi models I came across in a shop in Berlin recently.  They caught me  by surprise and looked great until, upon closer inspection I saw the yellow tiptoi flat surface on each model which hides an electronic tag.  It does take away from the model somewhat but I still had to buy the impala model.

They have a rhino which was not on display but I think that looks the best in the range and I attach some images for reference.  I wonder if Tiptoi will expand their range?  and of all the species to make a black-faced impala is impressive! I had hoped CollectA would make one someday!

Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala 20141014_171000_zps0d5be7ef

Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala 20141014_170754_zps04306312

Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala 20141014_170905_zps7f6121df

Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala 20141014_171004_zpsc9574a50

Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala 20141014_171109_zpsc7b84faa

Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala 20141014_171002_zpse0875a6f

Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala 20141014_170958_zps4e13840d

Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala 20141014_171059_zpsedd9f010

Last edited by Numaan on Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala   Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:02 pm

Thanks for the photos and congrats on the Impala! Do you have closer photos of the trotting zebra by any chance?

TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala   Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:03 pm

Tiptoi has so much nice models... those Zebra's.. I love you  It's a shame they put the orange dot on the animals, That's the only reason for me to not buy some Rolling Eyes

Congrats on your Impala!! bounce

http://stardust-at-dawn.deviantart.com/gallery/60947663/FigurePhotography
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala   Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:12 pm

These are a lot more animals then Ravenburger had before.
I dont like the orange dots either.
Maybe maybe if the make an awesome bear :)
Back to top Go down
Bonobo

Bonobo

Country/State : Deutschland/Germany (NRW)

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala   Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:14 pm

arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala   Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:17 pm

I'm not a big fan of them, but I'm pretty sure that they will expand their range, since this month they have a new hippo and a gorilla. Very Happy

Numa

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala   Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:40 pm

Animal_Figures_4U wrote:
Thanks for the photos and congrats on the Impala! Do you have closer photos of the trotting zebra by any chance?

Yes I forgot to include the link to the zebra pic. I have added it now in the original list, take a look. These pictures are all I have. The Zebra was cute and tempting. The Impala and Zebra are slightly smaller in scale to Schleich but will work nonetheless......
Back to top Go down
Fisva

Fisva

Country/State : Poland

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala   Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 6:14 pm

They are beautiful!!! That lion reminds me of Aslan sooooo much... I wish I could have it Sad

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala   Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 7:10 pm

Numaan wrote:
Animal_Figures_4U wrote:

Yes I forgot to include the link to the zebra pic.  I have added it now in the original list, take a look.  These pictures are all I have. The Zebra was cute and tempting.  The Impala and Zebra are slightly smaller in scale to Schleich but will work nonetheless......

Thank you!! I really like this one, too bad this brand isn't sold in the US. Sad

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala   Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 9:13 pm

What a shame that it isnt sold in the Netherlands too Sad
Some really nice models, I don't mind the orange dot.

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala   Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 9:15 pm

NightLioness wrote:
I have just send a email to Ravensburger.nl with the question if they can sell the animals in the Netherlands to, or else make it possible that we can order from Germany..... waiting for there answer bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala   Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 9:22 pm

Congratulation Numaan Very Happy I discovered yesterday that TipToy models were sold in France. Some are very nice, but those orange dots What a Face
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala   Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 9:29 pm

Thankyou for the great photos, Numaan flower

I like many of them, - and about the orange dot, - yopu can just turn the other side out on the shelf Idea Laughing

NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala   Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 9:50 pm

Jetty wrote:
NightLioness wrote:
I have just send a email to Ravensburger.nl with the question if they can sell the animals in the Netherlands to, or else make it possible that we can order from Germany..... waiting for there answer bounce bounce bounce

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala   Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 10:00 pm

Really nice! Even better than some Major brand models Applause I'd love to get the horses too Very Happy

Thanks!

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down
koniminiatures

koniminiatures

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala   Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 11:06 pm

Those crocodiles are grand, and the golden retrievers are looking very nice too. Thanks for the pictures - I'd never known of this brand before. How I wish I could come by that croc locally.

hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

Country/State : China Shanghai

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala   Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 5:54 am

Ravensburg is great model. I have some of them. The defect is the flat area on each model. But I still love them.

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
sauroid

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala   Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 8:40 am

they look great! too bad about the yellow button thingy tho (and for that reason, i wont buy them) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala   Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 12:42 pm

sauroid wrote:
they look great! too bad about the yellow button thingy tho (and for that reason, i wont buy them) Rolling Eyes

Hi guys

I know the flat yellow section is a pain for on a display shelf we simply display them another way. I for sure really want to get that impressive looking Rhino but I have not seen any actual photos of the model yet - does anyone some photos to share?
Back to top Go down
Jetty

Jetty

Country/State : the Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala   Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 2:00 pm

Jetty wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Beste mevrouw Sijtsma,

Bedankt voor uw email.

De tiptoi®️ dieren komen in februari in Nederland uit.
Vanaf dan zullen ook de Nederlandse audiobestanden beschikbaar zijn.

Wij wensen u nog veel speelplezier!
Met vriendelijke groet,

Nog even geduld dus Karin!
We have to wait until Februari ..... but Then I am buying the Friesian.... and the pinto.....etc etc lol!
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala   Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala EmptyThu Oct 30, 2014 2:46 pm

Jetty wrote:
Jetty wrote:
NightLioness wrote:

Beste mevrouw Sijtsma,

Bedankt voor uw email.

De tiptoi®️ dieren komen in februari in Nederland uit.
Vanaf dan zullen ook de Nederlandse audiobestanden beschikbaar zijn.

Wij wensen u nog veel speelplezier!
Met vriendelijke groet,

Nog even geduld dus Karin!
We have to wait until Februari ..... but Then I am buying the Friesian.... and the pinto.....etc etc lol!

cheers cheers cheers
Can't wait Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala   Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 3:51 am

Numaan wrote:
sauroid wrote:

Hi guys

I know the flat yellow section is a pain for on a display shelf we simply display them another way.  I for sure really want to get that impressive looking Rhino but I have not seen any actual photos of the model yet - does anyone some photos to share?

Hi, I will show you some pictures.

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
hawkins_zh

hawkins_zh

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala   Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 4:02 am

Though I can't find shop of Ravensburgers in China, Ravensburgers animal models could be found in TAOBAO sometimes. As you all know, they are from China factory directly...so the quality is not good.. But Chinese people are still lucky because we could buy it in China.

[img]Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala Img_4110[/img]
Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala Img_4510
Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala Img_4111
Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala Img_4210

Hawkins Zhang
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala   Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 9:37 am

cheers cheers cheers Very nice again! Withe better painting that zebra would be awesome! Her proportions are really good I think cyclops

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala   Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiptoi Models in a store...I bought the Impala
Page 1 of 1