Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A druken knights art.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

A druken knights art. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 2:20 am

Gabriel looks stunning =O Many beautiful horses again cheers

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 9:47 am

H

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dartmoor stallion Hannibal. Apologies for the vague photograph, I'll probably soon reshoot it... maybe. I bought this fella shortly after seeing Hannibal Rising with Gaspard Ulliel as Hannibal Lecter. I saw the blood red shade of this pretty guys fur and I knew this is how I wanted to do my little ode to Ulliel.

Andalusian mare Harribel. Probably the only horse I have named after a Bleach character. And because she is blond I picked the only blond bleach woman [note that at the time I totally overlooked Hiyori because I thought she was a guy] namely Tia Harribel.

Lusitano gelding Hashirama. The OF is named Madara, so the only logical course of action was naming the LE Hashirama.

Lippizaner mare Hel. Named after my favorite Norse godess. I am really into Norse mythology lately and Hel as godess always facinated me more than Frigg, Freya, Sigyn or Sif. Because Hel has an actual story to tell, being throw into Helheim by the blood brother of her father and all. Most myth say Hel was once a lovely maid, but in fear of what power she had, Odin threw her into the underworld. I think this model gives a good display of Hels strugle. She had to lose her beauty in order to rule her new home.

Friesian gelding Herre. I named him after the only real life friesian I know. I met Herre at school and we fell in love. He always whinnied when I came at the school stables and he was so sweet to me.

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 10:55 am

More beauties! Fantastic cheers
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 10:56 am

Thanks Emma!!!

~
~

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:31 am

I agree with Emma Very Happy Schleich lippi is a pretty model even though not a really realistic. Beautiful horses! :)

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 30, 2014 11:33 am

I love you I love you I love you

I should post the I, it's only 3 horses and I probably won't be online tomorow...

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 7:44 am

Hello my bea's.

Sorry for the wait, but I am at my boyfriends place and we want to celebrate that we are 6 years together.

I

Friesian stallion Icedust Von Pendragon. He is my absolute favorite model and he will always be. Firstly, I should mention he is a Arabo-Friesian rather than a Classic Friesian. He is a Von Pendragon because he is a purebreed son of Blackstorm Von Pendragon. All Storms pureblood children get to have his name in the 'Von Pendragon' line. His name is Icedust, obviousely for his icey white fur. I can't recall where I have that name from, but I always knew a white friesian stallion in my collection would be named Icedust.

Arab mare Isis. At the time I had just finished reading 'The Secrets of the Immortal Nicolas Flamel' in which a lots of gods are featured. It got me on a god-naming spree. Isis is in these series a villain, and this model looks positively villianouse, so I called her after the evil godess.

Andalusian colt Izuna. I named it after Uchiha Madara's younger brother because at the time I already owned the Lusitano named Madara and I thougth they looked like brothers.

~
~

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 11:46 am

Very Happy Applause Applause Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 11:48 am

*Mini bow*
Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
J comes tomorow when I am at home.
I love ya bae's!

~
~

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 5:05 am

cheers Excited to see the J Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 6:24 am

J

Hanovarian stallion Jaime. Well to be perfectly honnest I called him Jaime because I already had a horse in this colorsceme called Cersei....

Trakehner stallion Jaqen H'gar. All my fellow thronesies will know this man. And I named the model after this man... well for the hseer reason of the name popping up as soon as I saw him....

Arab mare Jaya. By far the nicest looking Arab mare Schleich has... Just saying. I named her for the sister of the main character in Bride and Prejudice, because I found the name incredibly pretty, much like the model.

Shire mare Jeany. I am pretty sure this model does not get old. I find her natural beauty so wonderful, I might even prefer her over Princess Embarassed. Maybe that is why I named her after the most important woman of my life, my mother, who's name is Jeanette.

Pecheron mare Jolie. It pronounced the french way, which is thus french for pretty. I named her after the Merens mare that is owned by a good friend of my fathers.

Dartmoor stallion Jon Snow. My ittle wittle pouty Jawnie. Yes I did call him Jon Snow for his dark color and white face. To me it symbolises Jon shedding his Stark colorsand showing Ned is not his daddy!

~
~

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:50 am

I love you I really enjoy reading this topic Very Happy
Aw so sweet that the beautiful shire mare was named after your mom sunny
Jaime is my favorite = )

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 10:55 am

Without further ado!

K

Unknown Breed Draughter stallion Kadaj. Frankly I just named him that because he looks so fierce, like Kadaj is.

Percheron stallion Kadans. Like his mate Jolie named after a Merens owned by my dads good friend. Kadans sadly is not amoung us anymore because he injured his leg and had to be put down. Reason the more to call this model after him.

Camargue stallion Kain. I actually named him after a character of the book I am currently writing. Kain is the nickname of the main characters brother. His Caenabryn, but I decided to save that name for a real special horse.

Fell Pony colt Kili. Cute as a button, just like Aidan Turner, need I say more?

~
~

Back to top Go down
TheLastStardust

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 1:09 pm

Very nice collection so far, and i really like how you named some of them after GoT characters! Shows i'm not the only one Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 1:10 pm

TheLastStardust wrote:
Very nice collection so far, and i really like how you named some of them after GoT characters! Shows i'm not the only one Wink

GRRM and Tolkien provide most of my names...

~
~

Back to top Go down
QuollMate

QuollMate

Country/State : Denver, Colorado & Prescott, Arizona

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 8:07 pm

Hi, you're just like me. You name your figures and they have their stories. Mine are the same way. Very Happy

My Instagrams:

Personal Page

Concorde Page

Collectibles Page
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 5:17 am

Here comes the L word!

L

Arab mare Lalita. Another Bride and Prejudice name. I named her Lalita because she is Jaya's sister [also in the film] and because I found Lalita a very bitchy character in the film.

Pinto stallion Lancelot. A knight of the round table as portrayed in BBC's Merlin. He is named after Guinevere's true love because the model somehow managed to remind me of Santiago Cabrena, who plays Lancelot.

Shetland mare Lavinia. She is named after a dutch character from the book 'Een brief aan de koning'. She is the main chracters love interes and a young giggly lady, which I was reminded of when perchasing this model.

Holstein filly Lorala. Named after a young girl in 'The Earthchildren'. In the books, Lorala is a bit of a sad girl in need and when I saw this bae I knew I had saved her.

Frappaloosa stallion Lucifer. Named, of course after the great fallen one. And a little bit after Mark Pellegrino, because he portrays Lucifer so great. I named him so because I think his head particulary maliciouse looking and because, when I put him beside Sam, I just knew this was the angel looming on Sams shoulder.

Haflinger filly Luna. I named her after no one in particular, I just needed a cute name and Luna covered the load of this model pretty good.

Shire mare Luthien. I sorta kinda ment to call her Thranduil at first but I decided against that. I did call her after a beautiful elfen maid who would have been the only other worthy of wedding The King.

~
~

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 4:40 am

That Frappalossa - wow Shocked Shocked Some really nice horses cyclops Thank you for showing! sunny

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 12:13 pm

My my my,
Time for the

M

Lippizaner stallion Maangelaat. Translated his name means face of the moon. I named him after a vengance-seeking harem lady from a book I read. I was very partial to the name, but not to the character or this model, so I figured I'd ad one to one and devide them by two.

Black Forrest stallion Macho. I wanted all the Black Forrests to have tough named and what is tougher than a macho man?

Lusitano gelding Madara. I was in a Narutard phase and I needed a powerful name for a powerful looking horse. The only character that really fitted this model was Uchiha Madara, so I went with it.

Falabella filly Marlene. Everyone who has watched Final Fantasy VII Advent Children will agree with me. The smallest filly in my collection should be called after the smallest heroïne in FF VII.

Falabella gelding Meriadoc. My bae Merry is of course called after one half of the dynamic Hobbit duo of Took and Brandybuck. Because, it felt right. I saw him and I saw that prankster hobbit. It just happened like love at first sight.

Half Friesian Palomino stallion Micky. Affectionately named Micky the idiot. I wanted to call this horse after a Dr.Who character and I think Micky is seriousely underrated, so it was him, whom the honor befell.

Pinto stallion Mordred. I needed a sinister name for a sinister horse and at the time I was obsessed with BBC's Merlin. He doesn't quite do VlaVla justice, but it more than fair.

Barock Pinto mare MW Suma Joysephine. MW stands for Mirkwood, Suma is the name her repainter gave her and I named her Joysephine for my headcanon name of Thranduils wife. As Thranduil is her mate.

Arabo-Friesian stallion MW Thranduil Pasado. Here, MW stands for Mirkwood as well. A ffing amazeballs repaint such as this one is worthy of the name of a great king. And his repainter named him Pasado, so I guess I'd keep it.

Icelandic pony mare Myrcella. I already had her mate Bran. And I read in the first book of A Song of Ice and Fire that Bran would have wed Myrcella had he not been crippled, so this model had her name quite quick.

~
~

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 9:01 am

Gosh! Even more some stunning Frisians, AraboFrisians etc..! Surprised I absolutely love all those cheers Have you bought them from Ebay?
Thank you for showing more your horses sunny Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 9:59 am

To answer your question Jonas, I did only buy Micky on ebay. The two other repaints come from MPF

Today is the day of the

N

Icelandic mare Nana. At the time me and my boyfriend were watching an anime with this name, featuring a punk rock gal who was also named Nana and because this girly is so punk rock, I think she deserved the name Nana quite a lot.

Hanovarian colt Nerv. Named after a cute little soccer player from German film Die Wilden Kerle. He was just so adorable and I wanted him to have a german name and it doesn't get more german than the geman trasnlation of annoy. Not that Nerv is really annoying. NERV, DU NERVST.

Akhal-Teke mare Neytiri. I needed a fabletastic name and of course that would come from the most fabeltastic film I have ever seen. It was just a little clcik in my head that handed this name to me really.

TWH stallion Nori. The tallest of three brothers, Nori is protrayed by Jed Brophy. I thought I would do both the dwarf and the actor justice to pick a very graceful model for that name.

~
~

Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 9:17 am

Thanks for you answer = )
Another question, is this "Nori" guy made in Germany? Very Happy
I like the akhalteke mare a lot I love you

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 8:26 am

Yes Jonas, Nori is indeed a Made in Germany model!

Moving on to the

O

Tinker stallion Oín. I called him so for the sheer reason that I still needed an Oín in my Thorin Oakenshield company.

Dartmoor stallion Ori. Ori is cute, Adam Brown is adorkable and this model is just too sweet. That is all I needed!

Camargue mare Ovra. I basically was looking for an 'old' name, in which I thought, why not take it from a chracter that lives in ver 'old' times. So I took it from 'The Clan of the Cavebear'.

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 8:55 am

Crazy things happen and it has been a while since I last posted here, so here is the

P

Friesian colt Pablo Von Pendragon. The Pendragon surname is known by now, so I need not elaborate there. He is called Pablo, because well, it sounded fudging adorable at the time.

Shetland colt Peregrin. Everytime I see this little fella I also shout 'YOU FOOL OF A TOOK', because he is just one sweet baby hobbit!

Hanovarian mare Peresphone. I was in a period that I liked naming my horses after gods... still am I guess. And I was looking for a elegant sounding godess name, which turned out to be to bride of Hades.

Friesian mare Philipah of Highgarden. Icedusts sweet mate. I was already toying with that name when I bought Demoon, but at the time Demoon was a better name, so it was Philipahs turn this time over.

Tinker filly Pipo. Her actual name is Samantha, but she listens to Pipo. I named her in both cases after my first favorite horse in my childhood. Pipo was a sweet mare, but after a year she died, she looked a lot like this filly, but then adult.

Shire stallion PRINCE PERCIVAL JORDAN. The prince is because he was orginally Princess' model. Percival for the muscular knight played by Tom Hopper. And Jordan is the name his maker Jonas wanted him to have.

Haflinger mare Proost. Called after a mare from the stables I used to have riding lessons at. Her name is can be translated to Cheers, Porst, Santé and Kanpai!

~
~

Back to top Go down
Gwaine

Gwaine

PostSubject: Re: A druken knights art.   A druken knights art. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 4:17 am

Get ready for the

R

Shetland gelding Rakker. I named him after a black shetland gelding from a comic I used to read as child.

Black Forrest yearling stallion Rambo. I named him after the pony my cousin used to own, even though that was a shetland pony.

Lippizaner colt Renzo. I called him after the foal my fathers friend had on his Merens mare Jolie. I seen the foal when he was just a wibbly wobbly baby and that image stuck with me.

Akhal-Teke colt Rheagar. Yes I totally called him after the Last Dragon. Game of Thrones style all the way. Because he just made me think of that romantic sweet prince.

Andalusian mare Rheanys. Another member of the Targaryen family. And of course because she is white.

Lippizaner stallion Rodrick Edelstein. I named him after Hetalia's Austria, of course the human name x3. This because I have been to Vienna to the Lippizaner school.

Falabella mare Rosie Cotton with Ribbons in her Hair. Or Roosje for short. I named her, naturally after the only well known female hobbit in the Lord of the Rings.

Trakehner mare Roslin. Named after the sweetest bride Game of Thrones has seen, Roslin Frey. Because I think this model is a very sweet one.

~
~