Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Special access message

Go down 
+2
jarda
LeeAnn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

Special access message Empty
PostSubject: Special access message   Special access message EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 12:37 pm

I met first time the weird message on this forum: "Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have Q to admins: How can I become such sobrehumano with the secret "special access"?
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Special access message   Special access message EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 12:40 pm

That's odd - what were you trying to access when you received this error message?

jarda

PostSubject: Re: Special access message   Special access message EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 12:56 pm

Thanks for your response. I have displayed this thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Here I clicked this link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BTW: My wife just looked on the screen and asked me about the Fjord horse under the line of your posts. I have no clue, can You provide more details about that figure?
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Special access message   Special access message EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 1:06 pm

I get the same message :)

LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Special access message   Special access message EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 1:06 pm

It looks like the sales thread has been archived, that's why you can't access it. Perhaps Roger can bring it back if the owner wishes Very Happy

You'll probably see the same message if you try to start a new thread in the SUY section Wink

The fjord is the Mojo fun Fjord mare with a custom neck and CollectA fjord head, all done by Anna for the swap Very Happy You can read more about the fjord [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. flower

jarda

PostSubject: Re: Special access message   Special access message EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 1:13 pm

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: Special access message   Special access message EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 1:18 pm

You're welcome! Hope that helped a bit Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Special access message   Special access message EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 1:28 pm

Om trade section, topics are moved to the basket after 90 days of inactivity. It is automatic. Admins have more 90 days to recover them before the system delete these topics definitively. During this period users have no access. It can be accessed again.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Special access message   Special access message EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 12:23 am

Rogério explained already the process, we did this to avoid too crowded sections Wink

jarda wrote:
I have Q to admins: How can I become such sobrehumano with the secret "special access"?

What a Face : If there is a Sobrehumano here, he is unknown Laughing

Alas, "special access" means only "Service entrance" reserved for poor STS workers Wink

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Special access message   Special access message EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 1:32 am

Kikimalou wrote:

Alas, "special access" means only "Service entrance" reserved for poor STS workers  Wink

Laughing Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Special access message   Special access message EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 8:42 pm

I tried creating a suy for christmas trees and  I got the same message Embarassed lol! So I created it in the celebrations topic Smile
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Special access message   Special access message EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:34 am

That's alright for the Christmas tree Emma.

About the SUY, when we began this section, members were opening several sUYs every weeks. To avoid a BIG mess, we decided one of the few rules: Only one SUY each month and the theme is chose by a poll. Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Special access message   Special access message EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 2:00 am

Very Happy  I understand how it works now rabbit cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special access message   Special access message Empty

Back to top Go down

Special access message
Page 1 of 1