Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Willybacoman's 2011 additions

Go down 
+21
Wildheart
Sergey
K907
widukind
weaselfan93
baltimore zoo
Suebeedo
Philter4
landrover
Ana
remrock02
Sumo
Kristie
Roger
aandmkw
ken yeo
Kikimalou
remowshake
SUSANNE
HKHollinstone
WILLYBACOMAN
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Willybacoman's 2011 additions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willybacoman's 2011 additions   Willybacoman's 2011 additions - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 11:38 pm

Great find, great pose... Especially for a so small critter Laughing Congratulation Willy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Arctic Fox   Willybacoman's 2011 additions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 12:53 am

Great Fox Willy,
This Fox is one of my top five favorite Arctic animals. Congratulations! cheers
Back to top Go down
baltimore zoo

PostSubject: Baltimore zoo   Willybacoman's 2011 additions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 6:59 am

What does a McDonald's Arctic Fox eat?

McLemmings and McHares, of course...
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Willybacoman's 2011 additions   Willybacoman's 2011 additions - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:34 pm

Nice giant arctic fox, Willy!!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

Country/State : Zwolle, The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Willybacoman's 2011 additions   Willybacoman's 2011 additions - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 3:59 am

Thank you all guys! Very Happy
Well, he is not small maybe, but it is the species and the model what strucked me...
I think it was even made in the 1990's, in which time this species was not modelled very often... Rolling Eyes
He eats McRedfoxes and McWolfs, because they are a lot smaller, and next to him in the collection... geek

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Different older models came in for August 2011...   Willybacoman's 2011 additions - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:56 pm

Yesterday and today, i had some very different models coming in...
Here are the pics:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Reindorf African elephant
I couldn't find anything on this brand on the net.
It was a coffee or chocolate brand probably in the 1950's and/or 1960's, which gave this model away then.
So if any of you knows more about this brand, please tell me so... Laughing

Jean Höffler Lion

Jean Höffler Wolf

I had both models as a child, but i was missing them in my Jean collection now, so i found them again.
The wolf looks a little bit like a fox, but i am sure that it was ment to be a wolf.

And i found some nice U-Ei/Ferrero choco-egg models to:

Lynx

Meercats

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Willybacoman's 2011 additions   Willybacoman's 2011 additions - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:57 pm

Ah, you are saying that it is a wolf because you are afraid I ask you for it for my foxes collection! Wink
Congratulations for your "new" figures and BTW, I'm sure it is a wolf! tongue
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Willybacoman's 2011 additions   Willybacoman's 2011 additions - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 6:59 pm

Wow Willy, congratulation!!!! The Reindorf elephant is not a special specie, but an interesting brand. You have more informations (you know- about the species)? cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Willybacoman's 2011 additions   Willybacoman's 2011 additions - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:37 pm

Again some very interesting and fine figueres from Willy. cheers

The little elefant is ever so cute, - tell the man with the broom he must not pull its tail affraid

Thankyou so much for sharing, Willy.
You are a gem to the forum, you really expand our knowledge of strange brands. Others do it too, of course, but I think I am not offending anyone to say that you are really the expert in rare, old brands Wink
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
HKHollinstone

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Willybacoman's 2011 additions   Willybacoman's 2011 additions - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:11 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Again some very interesting and fine figueres from Willy. cheers
They are very interesting indeed! Congratulations Willy bounce cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Willybacoman's 2011 additions   Willybacoman's 2011 additions - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:51 pm

Thank you very much Susanne, Harriet, Andreas and Rogerio!
If i am an expert, that is the question, but you get one little by little trough the years of collecting.
It is just, that i stumble on nice things during my roams on the internet, mainly e-bay, and then find those things. cheers
How more brands you see and collect, how easier it gets to recognize them on the first look...
I never heard of this mark or brand Reindorf before, and as i said, i can't find anything on it yet... Rolling Eyes
The elephant has the same quality as the Linde and Siku figurines, more the first actually, and the sculpting is quit good to.
Yes Rogerio, the model is a wolf, but has a foxy look ,haha, or maybe even of a German shepherddog.
But when you like it, and i find another one, i will send it to you, ok?
I will do that with fox-models that i don't have myself anyway! Very Happy

I told the zoo-keeper not to pull the elephants tail Susanne, but it was to late, and you see the elephant running now, he was scared! affraid

Of course the U-Ei figurines do not have the highest quality, but the models are nice sometimes.
So many people do collect them, and the eggs to, as they seem to change a lot in colour and shape.
anyway, i thought those 2 meercats were cute, and i liked the lynx, even when he was in parts... Laughing

By the way, for who has the space, there are shops that sell almost life sized models, and some are very good to, but not all...
Some are regular Schleich copies, like the austrich!
But if you search the net for garden figurines like this, you will be wondered how much stuff there is! Shocked

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
This is just an example, but they have so much more!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Willybacoman's 2011 additions   Willybacoman's 2011 additions - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:05 am

Ah, Willy! You don't have to send the foxy wolf to me or search for foxes! But of course when you have any fox in double I'm surely glad to know that you will think in me! Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Willybacoman's 2011 additions   Willybacoman's 2011 additions - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 4:41 pm

[quote="WILLYBACOMAN"]
Of course the U-Ei figurines do not have the highest quality, but the models are nice sometimes.
So many people do collect them, and the eggs to, as they seem to change a lot in colour and shape.
anyway, i thought those 2 meercats were cute, and i liked the lynx, even when he was in parts... Laughing

Yes, but i dont know any Ü-Ei- Figurines for me, but i like your Albert Heijn animals. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Willybacoman's 2011 additions   Willybacoman's 2011 additions - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:15 pm

Well Rogerio, you know i won't forget you from time to time... Very Happy

Yes, i must admitt, that i like those AH figurines very much to.
they have a nice quality to, and the most are quit accurate to see.
I stumbled by accident on them on a market-site here in the Netherlands.
I never saw these when they appeared in the supermarket, or i never even knew that this supermarket had this action to give them away with your groceries.
Just a short time ago, they had animal-pictures, which were given away with your groceries, that i know... Rolling Eyes

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Willybacoman's 2011 additions   Willybacoman's 2011 additions - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 5:10 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
Well Rogerio, you know i won't forget you from time to time... Very Happy

Yes, i must admitt, that i like those AH figurines very much to.
they have a nice quality to, and the most are quit accurate to see.
I stumbled by accident on them on a market-site here in the Netherlands.
I never saw these when they appeared in the supermarket, or i never even knew that this supermarket had this action to give them away with your groceries.
Just a short time ago, they had animal-pictures, which were given away with your groceries, that i know... Rolling Eyes

It is difficult to find now your AH animals. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Whales, fishes and more came in for September 2011...   Willybacoman's 2011 additions - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 1:50 am

As this lot contained 3 different of the modern brands, i had to put the pics of this lot here:

The whole lot...

16082 Schleich Grey Whale

16087 Schleich Minke Whale

Safari Monterey Bay Collection Grey Whale with the smaller Schleich model

210102 Safari Monterey Bay Collection Grey Whalecalf.
The same model was made for Schleich in the early 1990's to, Safari still produces it.
Same for the next model.

210502 Safari Monterey Bay Collection Humpbackwhalecalf

Here are they both with their mothers i already had:

67401 Bullyland Whaleshark

67404 Bullyland Spermwhale

67405 Bullyland Orca

I had the orca and spermwhale already, but these were slightly better in shape.
The spare orca is good enough for the trade or sale, so who is interested can PM me.
The spermwhale and another Bullyland dolphin are good enough to make a little neighbourboy happy... Laughing

After all, expensive lot?, of course not!
You know me, the both big Schleichs, the 2 Safari MBC babywhales and the 3 old Bullylands together, just 9,99 euro! cheers

K907

Country/State : Kodiak, Alaska

PostSubject: Re: Willybacoman's 2011 additions   Willybacoman's 2011 additions - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:01 am

Wow nice Willy! The MBA whale calfs are actually discontinued since 2009 or 2008. You should try to get the MBA Adult Sperm whale too as its been retired as well and the sperm whale calf (the sculpt is beautiful).

I need to finish the Schleich whales as well, luckily I already have the adult grey whale, adult sperm whale, minke whale, and adult orca.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Willybacoman's 2011 additions   Willybacoman's 2011 additions - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 2:05 am

OH, that's incredible how much you pay for a sea life collection! These whales in shops are horribly expensive and hard to collect! Lucky you that are an expert finding low prices!
Congratulations for your whales and I hope you have space enough for them in your house! Maybe an Ocean room!
Lucky your little neigbor living near you! But be careful, very soon you will have a complete kindergarden knocking on your door! affraid
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Willybacoman's 2011 additions   Willybacoman's 2011 additions - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:11 am

Congratulation, really nice adds!!!!!!!!!!! flower flower
Back to top Go down
WILLYBACOMAN

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Willybacoman's 2011 additions   Willybacoman's 2011 additions - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:38 pm

K907 wrote:
Wow nice Willy! The MBA whale calfs are actually discontinued since 2009 or 2008. You should try to get the MBA Adult Sperm whale too as its been retired as well and the sperm whale calf (the sculpt is beautiful).

I need to finish the Schleich whales as well, luckily I already have the adult grey whale, adult sperm whale, minke whale, and adult orca.

Thanks K!
I had the both Schleich marine series complete already before, but i had to sell my Schleich-collection a few years ago, because ineeded money.
So i am on the way back, and in between i gather some of the Safari Ltd MBC models to.
They are really great, and so much better then the Schleichs! Rolling Eyes cheers

WILLYBACOMAN

PostSubject: Re: Willybacoman's 2011 additions   Willybacoman's 2011 additions - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:43 pm

Thank you Rogerio and Andreas!
Yes, that was a real bargon indeed, although the shipment costs did add to it, but they were 8,90 euro, so even then this lot was very cheap! Wink
Only the Schleich grey whale is sold here for 17 euro at its cheapest, and i paid not even 19 euro's for the whole lot together.
I keep the son of my friend happy, but i will keep of all of the other buggers Rogerio, don't worry, haha. Twisted Evil

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: Willybacoman's 2011 additions   Willybacoman's 2011 additions - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 8:07 pm

Wow, so many beautiful and big animals for that price! Congratulation Willy, You are Luckybacoman cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
K907

K907

PostSubject: Re: Willybacoman's 2011 additions   Willybacoman's 2011 additions - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:24 pm

WILLYBACOMAN wrote:
K907 wrote:

Thanks K!
I had the both Schleich marine series complete already before, but i had to sell my Schleich-collection a few years ago, because ineeded money.
So i am on the way back, and in between i gather some of the Safari Ltd MBC models to.
They are really great, and so much better then the Schleichs! Rolling Eyes cheers

I do have to agree with you on the last part, I do love Schleich's whales (cute and all) but Safari Ltd's is a lot more realistic, it reminds me of real whales and those large scale models you see at museums and aquariums. I remember on the LG forum someone said they liked a lot better Schleich's tiger shark because its more realistic and you said it was ugly, lol that made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
K907

K907

PostSubject: Re: Willybacoman's 2011 additions   Willybacoman's 2011 additions - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:28 pm

I do have to say Schleich's Minke whale is a lot more realistic looking one out the of the Schleich bunch. But the Schleich whales have character. I can't believe the calfs have been retired. I have to say Schleich's recent great white shark is awesome and real looking!
Back to top Go down
Sergey

Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Willybacoman's 2011 additions   Willybacoman's 2011 additions - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 9:58 pm

...Congrats Willy! I very like Schleich whales and have,nt no one whale by Safari-Monterrey Bay... Sad And I,m dream about big blue whale in scale of Schleich Humpback-whale... We did say about it with Christophe here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Laughing Laughing

PostSubject: Re: Willybacoman's 2011 additions   Willybacoman's 2011 additions - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Willybacoman's 2011 additions
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next