Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walkarounds of Papo 2010 figures!

Go down 
+9
baltimore zoo
Yurumi
WILLYBACOMAN
Philter4
HKHollinstone
ken yeo
aandmkw
Kikimalou
Lasersword1973
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

Walkarounds of Papo 2010 figures! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walkarounds of Papo 2010 figures!   Walkarounds of Papo 2010 figures! - Page 5 EmptyFri 10 Sep 2010, 14:57

ken yeo wrote:
Kiryuha wrote:
ken yeo wrote:

In a small parcel and take around two to three week, sometimes is faster. have you register?
First time there will ask you to pay first & second order onward will be after you received the goods.
Try not to buy more than ten figures if you want to remains the shipping cost at 11 euro & on top of that it still discount around 12-16%.
So you have made numerous orders there? And were all of them OK - I mean the quality and quantity of figures?
And how does one get a discount?

I think we may discuss this issues here and not via PM cause this topic may be interesting to many of the forum members. Wink

12-16% is for figurine only (shipping cost still remains).

So far till now I had purchased three orders from them & the quality is fine. especially the last order with dimension of approximately 40cm or more in length and height 25cm and wide at 30cm parcel. the shipping costs is $22.00 euro.

The same for me Kiryl ! I bought my Safari here and I never had problems with bad models like Ronald, packages are very good and the delays are really short.
Back to top Go down
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Walkarounds of Papo 2010 figures!   Walkarounds of Papo 2010 figures! - Page 5 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 18:33

The Modellpferdeversand.de or the MPV is not actually giving any discount per se except for the 3% they are giving if you pay on the spot.

Well, since we are not from any of the EU countries. They won't charge us the GST. That will serve as like a discount because the GST that's automatically given to every single prices will be deducted. So whatever percentage of the GST applied, that'll be deducted from the original price. So, it's more beneficial to those buyers outside the EU countries.

With regards to the delivery time. From Germany to Singapore using DHL, it will takes 7-10 days. And the good thing about Ms Lerch's system is, she will send the goods first and you will only send the payment 15 days after you receive the goods. So, you will never have any problems about undelivered paid goods then. And they will wrap up nicely all the stuffs and you wont have any problems receiving damage stuffs.

And with regards to the damaged Safari Ltd's stuffs that I bought before. Those figures were bought from the TGF and not from the MPV. And I wanted to make things clear. Those damage goods were not fault by the TGF but from the QC of the Safari Ltd itself. It means, the Safari Ltd's QC is not strict at all. Because when I received those figures, they are still individually sealed in plastic containers.
Back to top Go down
Kiryuha

Kiryuha

Country/State : Kyiv, Ukraine

PostSubject: Re: Walkarounds of Papo 2010 figures!   Walkarounds of Papo 2010 figures! - Page 5 EmptySat 11 Sep 2010, 20:11

Lasersword1973 wrote:
The Modellpferdeversand.de or the MPV is not actually giving any discount per se except for the 3% they are giving if you pay on the spot.
With regards to the delivery time. From Germany to Singapore using DHL, it will takes 7-10 days. And the good thing about Ms Lerch's system is, she will send the goods first and you will only send the payment 15 days after you receive the goods. So, you will never have any problems about undelivered paid goods then. And they will wrap up nicely all the stuffs and you wont have any problems receiving damage stuffs.
Thanks for explanation, Ron!
Back to top Go down
http://community.livejournal.com/animal_figures/
Lasersword1973

Lasersword1973

Country/State : Philippines

PostSubject: Re: Walkarounds of Papo 2010 figures!   Walkarounds of Papo 2010 figures! - Page 5 EmptySun 12 Sep 2010, 07:06

You are most welcome, Kirill. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walkarounds of Papo 2010 figures!   Walkarounds of Papo 2010 figures! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Walkarounds of Papo 2010 figures!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5