Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James's Wildlife

Go down 
+17
donny ong
Bloodrayne
WhiteLightning Wolf
ken yeo
lucky luke
widukind
JamesPanda
SUSANNE
Roger
isaac_at_sts
Tarunyada
Tove
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
googie212
Kikimalou
NightLioness
LeeAnn
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

James's Wildlife - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 6 EmptyMon Feb 08, 2016 6:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saola !! I love you

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 1:24 pm

Popo Polar Wildlife , the Polar Wolf looks similar to Moro !! Well might as well name her so !

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 2:09 pm

Ohhh! I missed that wonderful picture of the saola Shocked
Amazing creature is so totally at home in that dense "jungle" Applause

Congratulations with the two fuzzy friends, - they are awesome models cheers

WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 2:42 pm

Congrats! Both of them are wonderful additions!

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 2:46 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Ohhh! I missed that wonderful picture of the saola Shocked
Amazing creature is so totally at home in that dense "jungle" Applause

Congratulations with the two fuzzy friends, - they are awesome models cheers

Yes Susanne !! Grazie I love you I got the Australian Shepard, Puma , Marabou Stork ( it is top heavy and keeps falling on its Beak !! affraid )
the Impala ( cannot complain as its the only Impala !! but im slowly getting to love it ) and the Greater Flamingo !!

Im so excited !! got two packages in the Post !! I also got a surprise from my friends in Australia who sent me Aussie animal figures

SO I got two Storks today !! One a gift !! the Schleich White Stork and the other Marabou Stork !! cheers

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 2:49 pm

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
Congrats! Both of them are wonderful additions!

Thanks WhiteLightening Wolf , i seen you got a lot of excellent additions !!

the polar wolf is the best of the lot from Papo,, the spider also is excellent but i dont collect them so skipped it for now ! The Fox also is a great addition

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 2:51 pm

all pics from my phone so they not the best !

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 2:59 pm

My Marabou Stork is like a Drunk man in a suit ! He keeps falling !! ( top heavy figure needs some tweaking so he stands ) the Pelican is a good surprise even if the legs are thick ! Its a nice sculpt ! and I love Pelicans !!  I immediately became fond of the Puma, nice stance and since i didnt have any Pumas , Im glad I got this one Very Happy . The Mojo Hyena is greeting Papo Puma into Jamie's World !!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 6 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 5:21 pm

Congrats :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 1:54 am

It is a great Papo year and that is still missing some figures like the outstanding upstanding tiger. Laughing
You mean the flamingo, isn't it? I think Papo did a great work with the pink bird indeed. Very Happy My marabou is not drunken, it stands perfectly, sometimes it is a question of being lucky or not when we get them, it also dependes of the quality of the wine. Laughing drunken

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 2:18 am

Congrats and thanks for the photos!

Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 9:58 am

donny ong wrote:
Congrats and thanks for the photos!

Your Welcome Donny and Thanks, I havent made good pics just posted those from phone , the Australian Shepard Dog is fantastic and the Polar Wolf .. the fox is good ! The Puma is much better than the catalog and the Flamingo is a classic sculpt from Beak to body above legs.

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 10:22 am

Roger wrote:
It is a great Papo year and that is still missing some figures like the outstanding upstanding tiger. Laughing
You mean the flamingo, isn't it?

drunken Yes the Flamingo !! I am missing the Schleich Flamingo now !! have the safari , collectA n Papo ! the flock is growing  Very Happy

I think Papo did a great work with the pink bird indeed.

yes

Very Happy My marabou is not drunken, it stands perfectly, sometimes it is a question of being lucky or not when we get them, it also dependes of the quality of the wine. Laughing drunken

Very Happy   drunken Yes but the Marabou Stork will warp in time since it is a front heavy figure al stress on its poor thin legs. I have done the Surgery of hot and cold on legs and it stands straight just like a Butler in a hotel  Very Happy .. but with time affraid ... the wine is strong Roger !!  sunny

Robo has two K9 's for busting the evil guys !!

the Impala and polar fox for scale !

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 10:28 am

widukind wrote:

cheers Andreas! Last year there were very few 2015 Papo figures I liked .. this year I got seven so far sunny .. CollectA is still to come !! Mojo I need to support them so will buy some for sure !

widukind

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 5:50 pm

JamesPanda wrote:
widukind wrote:

cheers  Andreas! Last year there were very few 2015 Papo figures I liked .. this year I got seven so far sunny .. CollectA is still to come !! Mojo I need to support them so will buy some for sure !

Oh, i think you will buy a lot Wink

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 6:04 pm

for scale with some older Mojo Fun figures

Marabou Stork looks like a Butler now , standing straight after surgery !! the size scale with older Schleich Pelican and Mojo Bear and Schleich Stork.. the Polar Fox looks happy Very Happy in the company of birds.

the size comparison for the new birds by Papo with the Mojo Lynx for comparison , they are both big figures.

the S and N Yellow Footed Wallaby is venturing out with Robo Cop ( its a GEM I love you of a figure)

Papo lil gem from 2015 looking at Big Joe Mojo Bear !! Just having some fun with some of these pics since my babies are out for photographs !! Wink

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 6 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2016 8:50 pm

How delightful to see how your new critters are doing  cheers

It is almost like paying y'all a visit Very Happy

My Marabou also drank some strong stuff, it seems, - what did you do to make your sober up ? Shocked

So far the sweet TipToi donkey helps him. Perhaps I should call her Maradonkey  Rolling Eyes  Laughing

JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 8:18 am

SUSANNE wrote:
How delightful to see how your new critters are doing  cheers

It is almost like paying y'all a visit Very Happy

My Marabou also drank some strong stuff, it seems, - what did you do to make your sober up ? Shocked

So far the sweet TipToi donkey helps him. Perhaps I should call her Maradonkey  Rolling Eyes  Laughing

Very Happy I love you Big tight Hug to ya Susanne !! I put Marabou Stork ( Reminds me always of Irwine Welsh crazy but cult classic novel Marabou Stork Nightmares) briefly for 5 secs in hot water , only the legs and then after removing him bent him slightly backwards and placed him in glass of ice cubes !!  Wink . voila !! he hasnt fallen down on his face yet Very Happy cheers . Initially the first day Mojo Bear was chaperoning him so he would not topple over , just like Mr Donkey did for your Marabou sunny

Susanne its extreme summer now in India and lots of sun .. hopefully yhe figures will endure the heat sunny  and no melt downs cyclops

widukind

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 9:12 am

Beautieful newcomers again

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 11:35 am

All are excellent additions James cheers Mojo, Papo, S&N and teh Schleich brown pelican Applause

The Mojo sable antelope is my favorite sable and it reminds me a STS great adventure drunken The black bear is also a great figure, maybe a bit less realistic than the Sfari Ltd one but it is so elegant and the black color is... delicious! The Papos are very nice too and I can't wait to put my hand on the butler Wink My old friends will know why Laughing
At last the Schleich Brown pelican isn't very realistic but it is an icon of the brand!
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 2:49 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
All are excellent additions James cheers  Mojo, Papo, S&N and teh Schleich brown pelican Applause

The Mojo sable antelope is my favorite sable and it reminds me a STS great adventure drunken The black bear is also a great figure, maybe a bit less realistic than the Sfari Ltd one but it is so elegant and the black color is... delicious! The Papos are very nice too and I can't wait to put my hand on the butler Wink  My old friends will know why Laughing
At last the Schleich Brown pelican isn't very realistic but it is an icon of the brand!

Thanks Kiki ! the Mojos and Schleich are all older figures come to welcome the New Papo and Wallaby !! cheers

the Butler ( love the Marabou Stork) is still standing straight guess it got scared it will loose the job as butler in the GRAND EXOTIC ANIMAL HOTEL, since the Hotel Manager is a stern old Carnegie T. Rex Laughing  . I have the safari black bear and schleich blck bear cub !! cyclops ( some of my family are mixed brands Rolling Eyes ) but the Mojo bear has a beautiful paint app and yes Delicious !!

Kiki , all my figures are in boxes since i have no display shelves, there is too much dust where I live, and so I keep few of them out around the house and near my bed !! lol! . I move often so have no permanent display case Neutral. strangely when the pelican came out i could not get the white one and got the brown one cheers . I used to buy most of my figures from the US earlier now thankfully Safari figures r available in India and the rest I get from europe.

here the Papo Doggies are ready for a Drive !! I love playing with these folks I love you

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm

James, I like the way you mix brands and that you are very supportive to Mojö. I agree with Kiki, sable is excellent and remind us glorious adventures on forum. Very Happy
With a hotel manager like that, I am not surprised anymore that your marabou is having troubles to stand, curiously Susanne's have the same problem and probably my marabou will have also when weather turns warmer. Susanne is so nice that she sent the less drunken to me and I don't need a donkey to help him. flower
Sometimes it is also good to remember how hard is to design a figure, we want thin legs, no bases, no softer material and non breakable, often, it is almost impossible to design an affordable figure that respects all children safety and that follow collectors high expectations. I think we've been very lucky, especially since 2011/12. :)

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 6 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2016 5:59 pm

Roger wrote:
James, I like the way you mix brands and that you are very supportive to Mojö. I agree with Kiki, sable is excellent and remind us glorious adventures on forum. Very Happy
With a hotel manager like that, I am not surprised anymore that your marabou is having troubles to stand, curiously Susanne's have the same problem and probably my marabou will have also when weather turns warmer. Susanne is so nice that she sent the less drunken to me and I don't need a donkey to help him. flower
Sometimes it is also good to remember how hard is to design a figure, we want thin legs, no bases, no softer material and non breakable, often, it is almost impossible to design an affordable figure that respects all children safety and that follow collectors high expectations.  I think we've been very lucky, especially since 2011/12. :)

Grazie Roger ,  I live in a place where its just as hard to get a Mojo, Papo, Schleich or any of the modern and Japanese brands  ( except safari and collecta) and I have to spend a lot more on shipping to get the animal figures. For  Mojo to sustain its up to us to support them. Their figures in past have shown what they can do and I feel irrespective of what they make now we have to support them so they can make us happy in future . I may not need another Polar Bear but I want the new one ( its beautiful) same with the repaints ...We do spend a lot of money on lots of figures ..maybe in some way we got to give back sometimes to the hobby ! Just my way at looking at it sunny .. Mojo is a cool Brand ( the good people behind Mojo are the brand) and we need more ppl like them to grow successful.  Roger Mr Marabou Stork has remained standing and seems solid in this Indian Summer Crocodile  Im sure your Marabou will remain erect in the cooler climate of Portugal. I feel much happy now that he is Sober no support needed drunken that PInk Bird is awesome !! Puma is showing her butt cyclops

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 5:37 pm

Two beautiful sculpts !

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 18, 2016 7:06 pm

James, these are the two most wanted figures for me at the moment! An incredible grevy's and a nilgai, what do we want more? cheers
I rotated your pictures to turn it more confortable to members that use conventional computers.
What an excitment, I wished I could have these two in my hands now! Laughing

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

James's Wildlife
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collections-
Jump to: