Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James's Wildlife

Go down 
+17
donny ong
Bloodrayne
WhiteLightning Wolf
ken yeo
lucky luke
widukind
JamesPanda
SUSANNE
Roger
isaac_at_sts
Tarunyada
Tove
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
googie212
Kikimalou
NightLioness
LeeAnn
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

James's Wildlife - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 5:29 pm

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin wrote:
JamesPanda wrote:
You have a nice taste to take photos Smile
Congrats, James!
You have to try over and over to develope technique and patience, so good luck Very Happy
I love such stories very much, and I believe that our animals have their own character. So, some my wolves are agressive, some silent and etc. And I think the quality of photos depends by your capacity to feel that energy. Maybe I'm idiot but I think so XD

I will try and surely paint ! and No you do not sound at all like an idiot , you seem wise girl ! and I think you will be a good artist too sunny
I will post my pics and try and tell diff stories study Smile as i love animaux not only in the figures but also in real , they are most sincere and beautiful souls of our planet ! thats why I like this forum much peace in mind with peaceful humans also rendeer Smile

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 5:39 pm

JamesPanda wrote:
JamesPanda wrote:
You have a nice taste to take photos Smile
Congrats, James!
You have to try over and over to develope technique and patience, so good luck Very Happy
I love such stories very much, and I believe that our animals have their own character. So, some my wolves are agressive, some silent and etc. And I think the quality of photos depends by your capacity to feel that energy. Maybe I'm idiot but I think so XD

I will try and surely paint ! and No you do not sound at all like an idiot , you seem wise girl ! and I think you will be a good artist too sunny
I will post my pics and try and tell diff stories study Smile  as i love animaux not only in the figures but also in real , they are most sincere and beautiful souls of our planet ! thats why I like this forum much peace in mind with peaceful humans also rendeer Smile
Embarassed
Yes, agree! Very Happy

'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 5:57 am

spotted Hyena of papo

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 6:01 am

papo wildebeest feeling threatened while on a night stroll in the shrub lands

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 6:06 am

hyena braving a confrontation alone .. or maybe just he wants to test himself and get kicked on his butt by the willy wildebeest bounce affraid Laughing flower

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 6:22 am

Nice photos! On the last one hyena and wildebeest look alive affraid cheers

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 6:59 am

Grazie Anasta Smile ! not a very impressive Hyena by Papo but the Papo wildebeest is beautiful , I need to get my rhinos in action one day I love them Gentle Giants ! flower

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 7:03 am

JamesPanda wrote:

Grazie Anasta Smile ! not a very impressive Hyena by Papo but the Papo wildebeest is beautiful , I need to get my rhinos in action one day I love them Gentle Giants ! flower
Agree, they should change mouth and add the texture.
Will wait Very Happy

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 6:38 pm

CollectA is brilliant with their new ungulates , this water buck is elegant cheers standing the morning rays by my window

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 03, 2015 6:39 pm

another angle

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 11:22 am

Congratulations,  a beautiful waterbuck!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 12:48 pm

Wonderful photos of a fantastic model cheers

Congratulations, James, and thankyou for sharing Very Happy

JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:03 pm

widukind wrote:
Congratulations,  a beautiful waterbuck!

Yes it is a good scale and a large figure , the expression is gentle and picture perfect I think and my Water buck antlers were not damaged at all in shipping , they stand quite unbent !

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 4:06 pm

SUSANNE wrote:

My pleasure Susanne and thank you for the kind words , I know this is a model members have posted on before and explored in detail ! but sharing them again with whatever perspective I can introduce about the animals drunken

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 7:25 pm

James, thanks for offering us another way of viewing these great figures! I love that you tell stories! Very Happy

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:48 pm

JamesPanda wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

My pleasure Susanne and thank you for the kind words , I know this is a model members have posted on before and explored in detail ! but sharing them again with whatever perspective I can introduce about the animals drunken

I am always happy when seeing new pictures of a beautiful model. Every person have their own way to present a model, and your pictures tells a story. The animal looks calm, but I think he is wondering what kind of environments he suddenly has entered. Good to hear his antlers is not damaged in the shipping operation.Applause  I specially like the second photo of the waterbuck.

I also like the models you have presented earlier. The Cristmas crib is beautiful.drunken drunken

Thanks for sharing those photos. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 6:19 am

Tove wrote:
JamesPanda wrote:
SUSANNE wrote:

I am always happy when seeing new pictures of a beautiful model. Every person have their own way to present a model, and your pictures tells a story. The animal looks calm, but I think he is wondering what kind of environments he suddenly has entered. Good to hear his antlers is not damaged in the shipping operation.Applause  I specially like the second photo of the waterbuck.

I also like the models you have presented earlier. The Cristmas crib is beautiful.drunken drunken

Thanks for sharing those photos. Very Happy

Ciao and Thanks Tove and Susanne , I was traveling far into Flores Isles and Kalimantan ( Borneo) ... now am back and have to post some of my pics soon

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 7:16 am

Beautieful newcomer :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 7:56 am

Sounds like a wonderful and exiting trip you had ! Shocked
I look forward to seing pictures Very Happy

But you also have beautyful Safari Sable antelopes grazing where you live it seems cheers

JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 8:28 am

SUSANNE wrote:
Sounds like a wonderful and exiting trip you had !  Shocked
I look forward to seing pictures Very Happy

But you also have beautyful Safari Sable antelopes grazing where you live it seems cheers

Grazie Susanne Very Happy . .. yes i have a a small patch of green and the Sable pair wanted to wander a few ( since no predators around ) hehehe

Yes my travel was a transcendence into the inner sanctity of the wild rainforest of Borneo .. especially Camp Leakey ( the Orangutan foundation center) in Tanjung Puting ..while being a traveler I was fortunate to also meet and become friends with one of the persons working closely with Birute Galdikas the founder of the Center.. And Yes I was privileged to see TOM the dominant male Orangutan !

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

thats BIG TOM (Orangutan = Person of the forest ) ... its unbelievable how much deforestation has taken place and is still happening ...

I did not see the clouded leopard ( they dwell very much in Tanjung Puting) , many bird species especially the Horn-bill !!

hope to post pics esp of the Orangutans ! flower flower

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 22, 2015 2:14 pm

What a beautyful, handsome guy cheers
He must be the Don Juan of what is left of the jungle drunken

Thankyou for this wonderful photo Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2015 12:19 am

Borneo, what an experience! Shocked Orangutans are precious and wonderful creatures! monkey Very Happy

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 5:09 am

Roger wrote:
Borneo, what an experience! Shocked Orangutans are precious and wonderful creatures! monkey Very Happy

Si Roger ! one to remember ! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and the unique Proboscis monkey !!!

I dont have the Mojo Fun Proboscis yet but these guys are unique and watching them in the rainforest was like receiving my communion from nature I love you  cyclops Very Happy cheers

he Tanjung Puting river is home to the endangered False Gavial and the forest home to also the clouded leopard ( but these i was not fortunate to experience) maybe some day again bounce bounce  ! In India we have the Gavial croc ( Gharial) and they can be spotted on the safari ( an hoir drive from Agra - The Taj Mahal) ..in the Chambal region in UP. they are also struggling to survive ( as are many species around the world )

the female proboscis has a smaller nose and its only the males who have really large !!

Country/State : Norway

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 9:51 am

Nice photos again!Applause Tom the orangutan is a guy with a lot of charm.drunken I love you He looks to be the brother of PAPO's model, don't you think? Safari has nice orangutan models too.

The sable antelopes from Safari have lots to eat in the field where you live. Hope they will not be too fat.Very Happy

The proboscis monkeys are wonderful animals, and much bigger than I thought. I have just been seeing them in a film from Borneo on the television. You are lucky to have seen them in the nature. The model from Mojo is great. You must try to get it into your collection. Thanks for showing photos. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 26, 2015 9:54 am

Very impressive, thanks for sharing these photos Very Happy It's such an amazing feeling when you're out there and see this incredible animals..

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

James's Wildlife
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collections-
Jump to: