Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

James's Wildlife

Go down 
+17
donny ong
Bloodrayne
WhiteLightning Wolf
ken yeo
lucky luke
widukind
JamesPanda
SUSANNE
Roger
isaac_at_sts
Tarunyada
Tove
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
googie212
Kikimalou
NightLioness
LeeAnn
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

James's Wildlife - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 7:04 pm

HURRAAAY for CollectA cheers

And hurraaaay for James's new models and great pictures cheers

PS.. I turned the pictures, but now some of them changed size...I hope it is ok scratch Laughing

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 7:32 pm

Must have!!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 20, 2016 11:47 pm

Susanne rescued us! cheers If you can't rotate your pictures, try to set your camera to not rotate the image while you are taking them. So, if you take them always using the same camera pose, they will show in their correct position.
Of course we can rotate but it gives an extra work to moderation team. Though, it is a huge pleasure to admire your pictures as those from your new cetacean. Very Happy

Country/State : indonesia

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 12:40 am

JamesPanda wrote:
donny ong wrote:
Congrats James! They are all marvelous.
Shoebill is made of the light yet hard material as to avoid bending legs.
So sorry you miss the Albatross, Dugong, and Blainville's. They are wonderful, too.

Donny !!! I have the Blainville too !! cyclops Rolling Eyes  forgot I have it !! Its Beauuutifulll .. I love Cetaceans ! So had to have it !! CollectA is marvelous is all respects I love you .

Glad that you have it as well. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 6:36 am

SUSANNE wrote:
HURRAAAY for CollectA cheers

And hurraaaay for James's new models and great pictures cheers

PS.. I turned the pictures, but now some of them changed size...I hope it is ok scratch Laughing

Namaste Susanne , thats cool sunny i was trying to figure out how to rotate them , hehehe !

I miss my Dinosaurs ... cant buy everything Laughing

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 6:39 am

Roger wrote:
Susanne rescued us! cheers If you can't rotate your pictures, try to set your camera to not rotate the image while you are taking them. So, if you take them always using the same camera pose, they will show in their correct position.
Of course we can rotate but it gives an extra work to moderation team. Though, it is a huge pleasure to admire your pictures as those from your new cetacean. Very Happy

Yes Rogerio , I should use my camera to make the pics and avoid the phone cam ! The blainville is a hug-able lil cetacean !! Small Splash !

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 10:15 am

Whow!! I need that whale! It looks fantastic!
Thank you so, so much for the photos!!! Very Happy cheers drunken bounce

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 8 EmptyThu Jul 21, 2016 9:46 pm

Well cyclops very nice purchases James ! that turkey is brilliant : that plumage seems not plastic at all...the grevy is just outstanding not to talk about the hermelin!! It's a pity that the hirola's front legs are so "rigid"...all marvelous anyway Applause Applause
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 1:04 pm

pm64 wrote:
Well cyclops very nice purchases James ! that turkey is brilliant : that plumage seems not plastic at all...the grevy is just outstanding not to talk about the hermelin!! It's a pity that the hirola's front legs are so "rigid"...all marvelous anyway Applause Applause

Grazie Amigo ! cheers Yes the Hirola legs were troubling me ! But its a genuine beauty , the head is a masterpiece !! the eyes are endowing like most Antelopes are Very Happy

The turkey has great plumage .. its the best turkey now ! I did make a pic of the hind side but will try and upload pics so they dont go upside down ! affraid

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 8 EmptyFri Jul 22, 2016 1:07 pm

NightLioness wrote:
Whow!! I need that whale! It looks fantastic!
Thank you so, so much for the photos!!! Very Happy cheers drunken bounce

Pleasure !! I would love to be a Cetacean !! I love them along with Dinosaurs and Wolves !! I am hunting for the 2016 sealife from Safari now ..

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 9:14 am

I just saw these photographs of splendid figurines; congratulations on getting them and thanks for sharing them, James! cheers Ooooh they're even better than I'd imagined.. Now I need to get them too. And I don't even collect zebras xD

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 8 EmptySun Jul 24, 2016 9:30 am

Tarunyada wrote:
I just saw these photographs of splendid figurines; congratulations on getting them and thanks for sharing them, James! cheers Ooooh they're even better than I'd imagined.. Now I need to get them too. And I don't even collect zebras xD

thank You Julie... Yes that Zebra is awesome !! .. I do miss the Dugong .. but I got the Cetacean !!

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 11:07 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Red Elephant Javan Rhinoceros male and female 1:22 scale .. I had to get my first shapeways figures even though it made holes in my wallet  What a Face .I will treasure these two figures ,  I love you Beautiful sculpts by our Red Elephant !! I want to support our other artists I Seen here on STs and get their sculpts too,  but in time  sunny . Now I'm admiring these two gorgeous Javan rhinos !! Hoping they mate and we get a nice baby Javan rhino next  Wink  lovely models and an absolutely proud owner of Red Elephants beautiful sculptures... but damn the customs duty via courier made me wince in pain .. I much rather prefer the postal system .. but hell these are beautiful beautiful masterpieces by Red Elephant !!!

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 3:27 pm

congrats ! :)

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 5:27 pm

James, I'm glad the rhinos arrived and you're happy with them.
Thank you for your support. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/redelephant
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 6:15 pm

Big congratulations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 6:21 pm

Wilorvise wrote:
congrats ! :)

Thanks !!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 6:25 pm

They are wonderful, James !! Congratulations ! cheers flower

The pictures are not very big, but I can see the many details, and perhaps those pictures reval exactly how beautyful they are as a whole Applause

JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 6:39 pm

elephas_maximus wrote:
James, I'm glad the rhinos arrived and you're happy with them.
Thank you for your support. Smile

I should thank you for making these beautiful Javan creatures !! They bring me much happiness and memories of the beautiful Java island of Indonesia come back to me, impossible to see them in Wild anymore nor is it easy to see them in conservation but I have them now with me ! Grazie !! , I have been fortunate to see the Greater one horned Rhino in wild and these beasts are really captivating rather mesmerising because they have a prehistoric aura about them(same with the elephants) sadly they are all disappearing right from Africa to East Asia.. zoos are sad but the only place soon left for them .. I would love to get an Indian Elephant next !!

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 6:39 pm

widukind wrote:
Big congratulations :)

I love them Andreas

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2017 6:44 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
They are wonderful, James !! Congratulations ! cheers flower

The pictures are not very big, but I can see the many details, and perhaps those pictures reval exactly how beautyful they are as a whole Applause

Grazie Susanne , I'm sorry the pics made on phone when I got home and opened the package !! They deserve my camera to come out !! Unfortunately my Lappy has crashed so can only upload from the phone , the 1:22 scale is just perfect scale for a display ! Will do justice to them and make larger pics !!

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 7:25 pm

Wonderful rhinos! It's great to see some 3D printed figures. This is becoming a great way to acquire figures these days, and I'm sure the offerings will only get better.

Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2017 7:30 pm

Impressive additions James cheers

The two last ones are just fabulous, I only own the male and it is a real gem drunken
Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 7:36 am

barracudacat wrote:
Wonderful rhinos!  It's great to see some 3D printed figures.  This is becoming a great way to acquire figures these days, and I'm sure the offerings will only get better.

Grazie ! The artist Andrew is brilliant !! I want the Asian Elephant next !! And hope we get a Javan rhino baby too !!

JamesPanda

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 11, 2017 7:44 am

Kikimalou wrote:
Impressive additions James cheers

The two last ones are just fabulous, I only own the male and it is a real gem drunken

Thank you Kiki !! They are both beautiful , supporting Andrew makes it even more blissful to have the rarest large mammal species in miniature ! this couple of Javans are standing near my daughters picture frame ! Special place for them I love you Andrew Asian Elephant is the best I've seen .. and I've been up close to Indian elephants in the wild !! Want one !

PostSubject: Re: James's Wildlife   James's Wildlife - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

James's Wildlife
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Collections and collecting :: Collections-
Jump to: