Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround

Go down 
+6
ze_neto
Ana
Kikimalou
widukind
SUSANNE
costicuba
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround  Empty
PostSubject: The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround    The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround  EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 9:51 pm

The Eastern brown snake (Pseudonaja textilis), is one of the world's most venomous land snake. Native to Australia, Papua New Guinea and Indonesia, this animal is a choice morsel for an Australian company like Science & Nature. Our friend Jason made this very fine sculpture and I think a few pics wouldn't hurt too bad Wink  So here they are Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by Kikimalou on Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround    The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround  EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 10:42 pm

It is great, very realistic model. Bravo for Jason :)
Great photos too :)

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround    The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround  EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 11:09 pm

Uhhh, brave, little rattler Shocked
And brave Christophe ! Taking pictures a very, very poisonous snake affraid

Well, but is can't be much better : Beautyful model made by Jason, and beautyful photos taken by Kiki Applause cheers

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround    The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround  EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 8:05 am

It is a beautiful snake but a little huge :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround    The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround  EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 8:14 am

Thank you Susanne, Kosta and Andreas sunny

Huge it's true but so true to life, I'm especially amazed by the way it is moving, the movement of a snake is perfectly captured.
Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround    The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround  EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 9:50 am

Excellent model of snake! Thank you for walk around Very Happy It's really beautiful work by Jason. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround    The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround  EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 10:25 am

I agree 100%
Back to top Go down
ze_neto

ze_neto

Country/State : Brasil

PostSubject: Re: The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround    The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround  EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 8:56 pm

It is one of the greatest snake models I've ever seen! Got it last month and I was amazed!

Even the saints have been known to employ comedy to ridicule the enemies of the faith. For example, when the pagans plunged Saint Maurus into the boiling water, he complained that his bath was cold. The Sultan put his hand in and scalded himself. William de Baskerville.
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround    The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround  EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:14 pm

A beautiful model! So many details Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround    The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround  EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 7:33 am

Thank you LeeAnn and Ze_Neto. This snake is really good as I said. The nice thing is it isn't good in a spectacular way but because Jason captured the essence of the animal Applause
Back to top Go down
john2xtheman

john2xtheman

Country/State : u.s.a.

PostSubject: Re: The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround    The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround  EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 8:56 am

It certainly pays for companies to use the best sculptors for their animal lines,like this excellent Eastern Brown snake for the Australian Science and Nature line shows. Very Happy
It's very impressive.
Applause Applause Applause

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround    The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround  EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 4:49 pm

john2xtheman wrote:
It certainly pays for companies to use the best sculptors for their animal lines,like this excellent Eastern Brown snake for the Australian Science and Nature line shows. Very Happy
It's very impressive.

ite missa est cheers
Back to top Go down
almisi43

almisi43

Country/State : españa

PostSubject: Re: The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround    The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround  EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 8:45 pm

Fantastic model Christophe Smile Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround    The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround  EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 10:35 pm

almisi43 wrote:
Fantastic model Christophe  Smile  Smile

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fantastic site with very fine pictures Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround    The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround  EmptySat May 30, 2015 2:40 am

A little late in this great walk around but luckily I've found it. Very Happy
This is an excellent work from Jason, love the details and hypnotic pose. There's a huge reptilian feeling while touching and admiring that figure. I am glad I have it in my collection! Very Happy

Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround    The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround  EmptySat May 30, 2015 8:25 am

Roger wrote:

This is an excellent work from Jason, love the details and hypnotic pose. There's a huge reptilian feeling while touching and admiring that figure. I am glad I have it in my collection! Very Happy

The same for me Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround    The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround  Empty

Back to top Go down

The S&N Eastern brown snake walkaround
Page 1 of 1