Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Sculptures — Sketches and Process

Go down 
+9
Deseo
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin
SUSANNE
Tarunyada
NightLioness
Ana
costicuba
LeeAnn
Gwaine
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mgarat

Mgarat

Country/State : Spain

New Sculptures — Sketches and Process - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Sculptures — Sketches and Process   New Sculptures — Sketches and Process - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 10:43 pm

I really like your Border Collie sketchs!!! Applause Applause Applause

My Topics on STS / Felidae Family Project (FFP)
My shop in Etsy
Back to top Go down
http://divartsity.weebly.com/
pipsxlch

pipsxlch

Country/State : US/Florida

PostSubject: Re: New Sculptures — Sketches and Process   New Sculptures — Sketches and Process - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 12:56 am

Oh! I love these sketches! Especially the 1st wolf in the 3rd picture. the GSD, the 1.2 borzois and the BC head study... you are a wonderful canine artist! Yu really captured the spirit of the various breeds.

I found a picture of a winged wolf statue from an American sculptor, great minds think alike! Hers don't have the neat feathers over the croup though. (painted by me, not the sculptor Melody Pena) (I think hers was a bit husky-ish even before the paintjob)
She did a really cool horned wolf as a demon in a graphic novel she did too.  I bet you could do even better.
New Sculptures — Sketches and Process - Page 2 100_1022

Do you plan on doing a sculpt of your winged wolf?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: New Sculptures — Sketches and Process   New Sculptures — Sketches and Process - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 1:14 am

I thought I had commented here before and I remember my effort to make a pose choice. Laughing Sleep
Nice to see that you've found some less stressful time to express your talent! cheers

signatus

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: New Sculptures — Sketches and Process   New Sculptures — Sketches and Process - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 1:51 pm

I love your drawings are really impressive and full of talent !!. Shocked Applause Applause

New Sculptures — Sketches and Process - Page 2 Likaon11 Likaon - Wildlife Models Shop http://www.likaonmodels.com/
My homemade models : www.signatustudio.com
Back to top Go down
http://signatustudio.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Sculptures — Sketches and Process   New Sculptures — Sketches and Process - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New Sculptures — Sketches and Process
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2