Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!

Go down 
+91
Duma
Silver Unicornis
bojan
DavidCaballos
Tarunyada
Iuri97
Ludichris1
VASILIS
SeanieP
ezra18
Viking Spawn
Sartje
hawkins_zh
AmyJD
gulogulo
Anne from Norway
SchleichWildlife
under-water
LorenzoItaly
sauroid
arafan
Roger
scot(t)
ida
pouchedrat
Thylacineotway
Saien
Maty26
trevok4
Gwaine
Dum_my
Shardur
*Valencia Stables*
Carola
widukind
hpenchantress
LeeAnn
SUSANNE
schleichsammler2008
Tupolew Tu-154
Kamaleo624
Rhamphorhynchus
Kat26
LukaLeon085
Deanmo19
Taos
sbell
Wilorvise
Bonobo
Zic890
schleich_sief
A.R.Garcia
Oryx7557
twilighter
jarda
Bloodrayne
Kristie
dutchschleich14
Free Rein Studios
Bongo
Benga
SilkySky
ghostme9
schleich515686
MARTINLATIN
OptiSailor
Kikimalou
Ana
Geospiza fortis
Rakel
MartinH
Night Elf
Shanti
Damon
JonasV
Sergey
Takama
wezeltje79
pokeyanyway
onatello
cattlecollector
NightLioness
Chamira
Sapphire
-Schleichhorse-
cougar62
Gregory1007
.:Lucky:.
shadoweon
Saarlooswolfhound
joyce & anouk
95 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
cattlecollector

Country/State : U.S.A

Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 3:17 am

The oryx looks almost identical. The stance, and both left horns are shorter than the right.

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it is going to launch you into something great. So just focus, and keep aiming. (One of my favorite archery quotes)
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 9:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The ones called 'Futterset Mit Ferkel' and 'Ferkelaufzucht Set' --

Looks like those extremely cute piglets feature in the accessory sets drunken

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 11:29 am

Is with excitment that I comment Schleich 2016 releases. It is the brand that I know I can find easily locally and in a short time so it is good to recover this eagerness of getting some new figures. Very Happy
Some new species, new breeds, new ideas.
Obviously I am specially happy with a new pangolin once it is one of my favorite animals, mainly if this one represents an African species. The angle doesn't help it too much and make it look weird but that's not important now, I want to get it. Very Happy
There's also a flamingo, I think this animal was surely a big miss in Schleich range and as Laura confirmed, I commented often how it was possible the "pinkest" brand do not have a flamingo in its range? Also, it is not the traditional American flamingo what is really great! Very Happy
It is also exciting that there is a new oryx although it looks almost the same as the previous figure. Though, as it was only available for a single year, I think it is a good chance for those who missed it.
Lots of other figures seem to be reused moulds what is not a very positive point.
New mold for sure is that crazy pelican, why a new pelican? I don't know but I suspect I'll love it a lot. Very Happy
The poison dart frog is a quite strange figure but I am not yet very enough confortable with these creatures to make a reasonable comment.
The replacements are not so convincing, elephants seem to have the same proportion problems than previous versions with a strange texture ressembling that very criticized from Mojö Fun new elephant.
Giraffes seem less interesting than previous versions but most of these I have to see in real.
Leopard and cheetah have some potential, I like their poses and have to check them in real.
Sea life has some interest also once there's a guitar fish, much probably the new sperm whale will be much smaller than the previous version to match the new blue whale, made also of a lighter material.
Tiger shark is clearly cartoonish as well as the octopus.
Prehistoric life has also some interesting species, not the same boring T-rex, triceratops or brachio. There's an interesting groupf of species with a special focus to the dunkleosteus.
Not very original figures for prehistoric figures collectors but surely they are for Schleich collectors.
Horses are also not completely uninteresting, we prevented here a lot of people that the Exclusive Friesian and Andalusian would be surely introduced in 2016 range and it happened.
The Arabian stallion was also very predictable, I wished the tail was not ridiculous once it would surely look better without these... things. geek
Others seem very familiar, I have the sensation I knew them all already, it means that the design keeps very faithful to Schleich style.
Farm seems the less interesting, cattle also doesn't look new and they're not even pretty this time.
Considering my expectations to this brand, I am generally happy as I commented and I am glad Christophe, Takama, etc. opened some topics when we can discuss them in a less messy way. Very Happy
Thanks to everyone that shared all information and to the moderators that updated the first post. cheers

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 3:32 pm

Didn't they used to have a New Forest a few years back?

I really hope they come out with at least one new pony this year, I enjoy them.. But maybe they're trying to slowly get rid of the ponies? They currently have only 5 families that they either classify as ponies or are not big enough for to be a horse ( like the Falabella ) and according to some posts, they would also be getting rid of the Icelandic pony family and Fell pony family, getting rid of the bigger ponies. And if they don't replace at least one of the families, then we'd have only pony 3 families left.. I personally enjoy the ponies, so I'm really hoping for another pony family..
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 10:42 pm

What have they done to the poor Simmental bull!!!!!!!!!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes He looks absolutely dreadful!!!!He looks like a pantomime bull!I am hoping its the angle the photo been taken at.The Simmental cow looks reasonable but again not the best.Not impressed much by the Clyesdales either! Sad Sad Sad

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 17 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 11:50 pm

I think I have the first post mostly up-to-date. Let me know if something is missing Very Happy

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 12:09 am

LeeAnn wrote:
I think I have the first post mostly up-to-date. Let me know if something is missing Very Happy

Your work is priceless! Very Happy thank you very much LeeAnn! flower
Thanks to you I have seen some of the sets for the first time. I like those with small animal figures. It is also interesting that the flamingo is in an African diorama. scratch

pokeyanyway

Country/State : Kentucky, United States

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 4:24 am

Since Schleich is releasing Batman v. Superman figures a month before it's 2016 release, are we getting Suicide Squad figures in July or the near future? And possibly Man of Steel figures like General Zod?

I would also think that the "big bad" of the Batman v. Superman movie will have a figure, but they don't want to let movie fans know more about until it happens.

Quetzalcoatlus - 14506
Saltasaurus
Swiss Cow & Calf
Toco Toucan
And the rest are here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by pokeyanyway on Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*Valencia Stables*

*Valencia Stables*

Country/State : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 5:29 am

Alright, here goes my schleich horse review:

Friesian Stallion: He is nice, but part of him is matte and the other is glossy, so overall he looks slightly odd. I do enjoy the halter stretched out position though, and it reminds of a stallion.

Andalusian Mare:
She is stunning! Her slight half pass position, and coloring are true to her breed! But her conformation does not remind me of an Andalusian, so I wish they had made her a tad bit chunkier with more of a roman nose, but overall, well done and well sculpted.

Paint Foal: I have to admit, this foal is really quite cute. A tad bit kiddish, but a playful, young looking foal won't hurt, plus it matches last years figure mare.

TWH Foal:
Oh dear, don't mention him. His position is quite awkward, and the coloring is very sad. I have never seen a buckskin horse with black, then white stockings, very odd and unrealistic, if repainted, then I may reconsider.

Mustang Stallion: His coloring is beautiful, but rarely found in mustangs. Plus, he is too "Perfect". Mustangs look lots more wild and rugged, and don't have this pose or conformation, a rocky mountain would be more proper for his silver dappling and somewhat for his conformation.

Mustang Mare:
Now she is lots better. Her coloring is alright, and her look is more "Wild". I would want take a closer look to her in order to judge properly, but otherwise I would say fine.

Mustang Foal: Surfs Up Bro! Is my first thought with this foal. His eyes tell it all. His pose is odd, and he is nothing fabulous, but I can stand him, well, maybe not his awkward pose.

Clydesdale Stallion: How disproportionate! His head and hoofs are too big for his body. I do enjoy the classic and original braided mane, but he is just plain.

Clydesdale Mare: I enjoy her position, and is less disproportionate then the stallion, but schleich trying at braids is not doing it for me. They really should try anything else but their hideous braids!!!!!!!

Clydesdale Foal: This foal is darling! Decently more proportionate then his ancestors, he looks better. But I must say that he is very similar to the older version of the shire foal, so it is just a reproduction, again, them braids though.

Arabian Stallion: Handsome, charming, and sadly has those braids. His pose is fine, and he matches with the mares sweet face. He is delicate, and looks like a Shagya Arabian to me. Overall not bad, but those braids on his tail should be sawed off altogether.

Schleich Horse Feed: The ???grain block??? is nice, but not a salt block, so no clue what is happening. The bucket is cute, along with the nice classic touch of turnips, overall, nice little feed starting kit, will buy.

Turnout Blanket and Halter: I have no clue where they got the name turnout, turnout accessories are just normal blankets. Colors are not neon, therefore nice, mellow, and simple, glad they now sell a separate pink halter lead.

Cattle Corral: I will add this in, since it can be used for horses. They have stolen the idea from many brands, but it is simple, and a nice thing to have for a cattle collection, not bad schleich, not bad.

Food Rack: Cute! I like how they added this since it is common where I live to use these. Again, would be a nice necessity and beginning set.

Grooming Set: Favorite yet! I really enjoy grooming kits! The colors are fine, but I just love the idea of the hoof pick with little brush attached! Very Realistic!

Pink Blanket with Halter: It is alright, not much of a plaid person, but a nice little halter, and good for a blanket.

Eventer: Oh the colors! Schleich messed up bad on these colors! I love the idea of an eventer, but the recreational rider from 2014 looked more "Eventioss" then this.

Futterset Vegetables: Like this idea! Realistic and would look amazing in a little schleich garden! Good, fun, necessity!

Mucking Set: I like this idea also! Separate straw pieces was one of the things I really wanted! So this is going to be exciting for me! Mucking set is long overdue, good idea Schleich!

Paddock Fence: I am surprised that they are bringing it back this year, but woody, natural colors are all I want! I have dreamed of getting this, so happy!

Horseback Riding Club: Save me now. This is the " Barbie Happy Horse Deluxe, Exclusive, Extra Pink Set". The colors are hideous! Love the flower pots, but with these colors? Really Schleich???

Pick Up with Horse Trailer: The pick up has horrible colors, what man drives a pink pick-up? Do they even make those? the trailer is too bright colored for me, but fine. Hm, getting worse.

Any schleich things I did not include were not horses, or were just sets with already for sale schleich.
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 8:54 am

LeeAnn wrote:

Thanks a lot Very Happy I love thise accessory sets and also the wildlife diorama ones! Sometimes I wish I was a kid again Razz but... I'm not fond of the pink colours added to the pickup truck and the barn! pink bows on horses is enough Barbie already!

*Valencia Stables* wrote:
Mustang Stallion: His coloring is beautiful, but rarely found in mustangs. Plus, he is too "Perfect". Mustangs look lots more wild and rugged, and don't have this pose or conformation, a rocky mountain would be more proper for his silver dappling and somewhat for his conformation.

I agree very much - he is way too clean and well groomed. I still think the only good Mustangs out there ever are the Breyer Classic Mesteño molds - they truly capture the wildness if the Mustang Very Happy

Deanmo19

Country/State : United States/Florida

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 5:37 pm

The prehistoric fish is called a Dunkleosteus.
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 17 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 10:04 pm

I like the pangolin. But mostly because it's a pangolin. And I like the dragon diver. I think that's it D: Oh well, the oryx is nice, but the pose looks way too much like the one from the older oryx. I'm a little bit disappointed right now [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But I must say the Clydesdale horses look better this way than on the earlier pictures.

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 10:42 am

WOW amazing new scenarios: tongue  I love you  Crocodile  drunken   Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by LukaLeon085 on Thu Oct 15, 2015 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carola

Carola

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 11:20 am

Those are very neat playsets/dioramas Very Happy Seems like Schleich is going all in on the accessories and such for their animals.

Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 3:48 pm

Totally off topic here ...
But i would be so nice to place those fish and diver in a real fish thank with real fish...
I don;t know if schleichs paint is toxic to fish (i do think so) so i woulnd't dare to put it for real in my 180 liter thank!
BUT never te less ... it would look very awsome Very Happy

SilkySky

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 7:07 pm

I am waiting and hoping that there's still more new releases to be revealed. How can there be only 2 new Knights, and no new Elves? (Human-type Elves, not the accessories.) If the current list really is the whole of all the 2016 releases, at least my wallet will be thankful, but my fantasy collection won't be thrilled.
Also, most of the wild animals seem to be from Africa- surely there has to be more from other places around the world? bounce

schleichsammler2008

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 7:19 pm

There are elfes, i have pics, but no names. I'll post them here soon.

P.S. The initial release of the key - look at it
Back to top Go down
SilkySky

SilkySky

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 9:37 pm

schleichsammler2008 wrote:
There are elfes, i have pics, but no names. I'll post them here soon.

Oh! That's wonderful news, thank you Alex! Very Happy I can't wait to see what the theme will be this year- first there were the Butterfly Elves, followed by the Ice Elves, then Rainbow, and last year was Festive. I'm sure this year's will be just as lovely!

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 17 EmptyThu Oct 15, 2015 11:50 pm

Dum_my wrote:
But i would be so nice to place those fish and diver in a real fish thank with real fish...
I don;t know if schleichs paint is toxic to fish (i do think so) so i woulnd't dare to put it for real in my 180 liter thank!

Sorry I did not see the photos Neutral that have been already made here.
Back to top Go down
Benga

Benga

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 6:49 am

LukaLeon085 wrote:
Dum_my wrote:

Sorry I did not see the photos Neutral  that have been already made here.

Here can you find the pictures. Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 7:21 am

Now a few interesting figurines for me :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MARTINLATIN

MARTINLATIN

Country/State : CALIFORNIA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 8:45 am

That water fall its a must have now I am still waiting here in the USA for the water hole to arrive
Back to top Go down
*Valencia Stables*

*Valencia Stables*

Country/State : Arizona

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 2:49 pm

Ya, on amazon they now have it, pretty happy because they also have the Muller exclusives.
Back to top Go down
Kat26

Kat26

Country/State : IL USA

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 3:00 pm

Ya, on amazon they now have it, pretty happy because they also have the Muller exclusives.

Shocked They do?! United States Amazon?!
Back to top Go down
Damon

Damon

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 17 EmptyFri Oct 16, 2015 8:59 pm

Kat26 wrote:

Shocked They do?! United States Amazon?!

Yeah, for $24,95 each. Even I can get 'em cheaper to you if I really want to

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!   Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures! - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Schleich 2016 List of Releases With Pictures!
Page 17 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 31  Next